UEFA Youth League 2016/17

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

spoonman wrote:As far as I understand it, UEFA streams are available in countries where TV rights haven't been sold.

http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/new ... 02836.html

Officially, Sport 1 only holds rights for Germany (maybe Austria & Switzerland as well), although the satellite signal can be received in most parts of Europe.
Thanx and a tip o' the hat. :D I'll try to get it--although I can't be here for the whole games.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Greyn wrote:
AlanK wrote:
13:00 CSKA 3, Tottenham 2 in progress. Tottenham ties at 90'+1' :!: CSKA retakes the lead at 90"+3' :!: :!:

Tottenham equalised at 90', but CSKA scored the winner at 93'. Full time result: CSKA - Tottenham 3-2.
EDIT: I did not notice you have edited your post, now mine doesn't make sense. :)
Hey, no sweat, the more the merrier :!: I try to do it this way whenever possible--but I can't be here continuously today, so have at it :!:
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

spoonman wrote:As far as I understand it, UEFA streams are available in countries where TV rights haven't been sold.

http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/new ... 02836.html

Officially, Sport 1 only holds rights for Germany (maybe Austria & Switzerland as well), although the satellite signal can be received in most parts of Europe.
Yeah I also understand it like that.

Just took a smile trip to test it.
Those 4 games are avaible, can't be seen in Denmark, Argentina, Nepal or Iceland. Any place where the TV-rights haven't been sold and should work?

EDIT: Fiji works.
So if you take the trip you can watch official link for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dze0_n ... vPQZwKHaUs

Sevilla vs. Lyon

Dortmund vs. Real Madrid

Napoli vs. Benfica

Celtic vs Manchester City

Still not sure why there is another 4 private videos though.
Maybe UEFA officials send the link to their best friends?
Malko

Post by Malko »

worksin Luxembourg and excellent quality.....
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Malko wrote:worksin Luxembourg and excellent quality.....
This is brilliant!! (Sorry for being a bad person)

In every European country I can think of is is landlocked,
in Argentina, Etiopia, Mali and Nepal it is landlocked.

But random places like Fiji and Luxembourg it works. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Malko

Post by Malko »

SteffenM? Random places? ...what do you mean????? we oftenn have no access to things they have in Germany or France. It's free here probably no Luxembourgish TV-station bought the rights....that's all.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Last edited by Malko on Tue Sep 27, 2016 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
Malko

Post by Malko »

...i see Dortmund-Real...in a very small stadium....no big interest. Why does UEFA not play this à 6 PM in the big Stadium, where the other big match will take place at 8.45?........those young people would play in front op dozens of thousands people instead of only dozens.....
Greyn

Post by Greyn »

Legia missed a penalty but scored the equaliser 2 minutes later. Sporting - Legia 1-1 at 40'. Legia the better team so far.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Dortmund struggles vs Real 1-3.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Leicester 0-2 FC Porto

Well, good sign...
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Malko wrote:...i see Dortmund-Real...in a very small stadium....no big interest. Why does UEFA not play this à 6 PM in the big Stadium, where the other big match will take place at 8.45?........those young people would play in front op dozens of thousands people instead of only dozens.....
Most stadiums don't have more than two dressing rooms. And that's probably just one of the reasons why UEFA wouldn't allow this.
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

spoonman wrote:
Malko wrote:...i see Dortmund-Real...in a very small stadium....no big interest. Why does UEFA not play this à 6 PM in the big Stadium, where the other big match will take place at 8.45?........those young people would play in front op dozens of thousands people instead of only dozens.....
Most stadiums don't have more than two dressing rooms. And that's probably just one of the reasons why UEFA wouldn't allow this.
And there are definitely security issues.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Well, when there is the final of the french cup, and i also think of the German, in Paris resp. Berlin, before the big game, there is the youth-cup..Obviously those stadiums have enough dressing rooms......and the security is as strong on the final of the french Cup, that's sure.........why should this not be possible then in Championsleague?
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Until 2009, the German women's cup final took place in the Olympiastadion a couple of hours before the men's final. Since 2010, it's always been played in Cologne. The youth cup final takes place in a small amateur stadium, next to the Olympiastadion - at 11:00 in the morning.