Barcelona- Paris replayed

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
Malko

Barcelona- Paris replayed

Post by Malko »

Already 35 000 signatures for a petition in Spain (especially in madrid) to replay Barcelona-Real because of the multiple erros of the referee who permitted to Barcelona to qualify.
It would be only justice, but has no chance to become true.......
What is good is that people see the real reason of Paris elimination, reason named Aytekin....
nd that UEFA does everything that we will NEVER AGAIN see again a match like last wednesday, which is the worst match since Bulgaria-France in 1977 (for the same reason)and Germany-Austria and Germany-France in 1982 (for 2 different reasons) !!!
Aytekin and Foote ? The perfect duo for Thierry Roland !

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/news/foot-c ... 00552.html
JPV

Post by JPV »

Malko wrote:Already 35 000 signatures for a petition in Spain (especially in madrid) to replay Barcelona-Real because of the multiple erros of the referee who permitted to Barcelona to qualify.
You wer really trying to outpass the referee in dubious decisions? ;)
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

And your wish is granted, here`s the replay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFKW40XbZpc
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

bugylibicska wrote:And your wish is granted, here`s the replay:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . and they want the Dépor-Barça game repeated because of errors by the ref :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
. . . and also the Real Madrid-Betis, for the same reason. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, we'd better stick with "replays" of the kind bugy mentions here :P :!: Otherwise, we'll be into the "neverending season."
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

I`ve heard from a commentator - haven`t checked myself - that since the start of the Euro Cup (1955) 213 times happened a result 4:0 and was never overturned. Once a team won 6:2 after losing 4:0, but - there`re no away goals rule - lost the 3rd game. I think Valencia were the winner, not sure about the loser, maybe Depor? No wonder that people got excited! :D
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Good for Malko.
A reason to make yet another thread.
bugylibicska wrote:And your wish is granted, here`s the replay:

:lol: :lol:
bugylibicska wrote:I`ve heard from a commentator - haven`t checked myself - that since the start of the Euro Cup (1955) 213 times happened a result 4:0 and was never overturned. Once a team won 6:2 after losing 4:0, but - there`re no away goals rule - lost the 3rd game. I think Valencia were the winner, not sure about the loser, maybe Depor? No wonder that people got excited! :D
With help from our German friends, we actually got the numbers.

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/forum2/viewtop ... &start=360

4:0 have been 171 times
0:4 have been 57

and never been turned

Other leads by 4 goals
(5:1, 1:5, 6:2 and 2:6) have been done 100 times, and turned twice.

Numbers from
1971/72 when the away goal rule was introduced, including season 2015/16
Arges Pitesti

Post by Arges Pitesti »

"Better lose one match 5-0 than five 1-0" W. Boskov
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

LOL, the only ones complaining bitterly about the referees are people from the Madrid propaganda machine. No sources in this article or the one from Marca (the usual instigators). And nothing in L'Equippe or France Football, for that matter.

As Donald Trump would say: FAKE NEWS!
Malko

Post by Malko »

No, now Paris SG made an official protest to UEFA.
The worst is that there are people who think having seen a great football-evening, while it was jhust a parodie of the game we love. Those games ruined by refereees are killing the football.
NEVER AGAIN SUCH A "GAME" !!!!! Never again such a shame (and the shame is not for Paris)
greenbay

Post by greenbay »

Instead of searching for 15 alleged ref mistakes after the fact, the PSG players should have tried to make 15 completed passes in the last 8 minutes. Would have been very likely way more helpful.

This PSG complaint reminds me of some four yo kids quarreling in the kindergarten. It's kind of amusing to hear a team getting hammered 1-6 to blame the ref for that humilation. What about Cavani for instance. He missed a 100% sitter for making it 2-3 and game over. Sheiks should blame him.
"Put it in your signature to save you the trouble of writing it over and over again."
Malko

Post by Malko »

greenbay it's sure. With a Barcelona-Bayern, the Spanish would not get the same help than vs Paris.......but do not worry, they'll get Leicester
No, Barcelona-Paris was definately the Un-match of the century! A very very dark day for football-lovers.
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

The quarter-finals draw will be made before or after the replay of Barcelona - Paris?
fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/forum2/viewtop ... 52#p359852
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

I insist, absolutely no proof that such complaint exists on behalf of PSG. Only the good-for-nothing change.org petition, started by Madridistas.
Malko

Post by Malko »

og2002gr, no the match won't be replayed, it's a protest for the form ! But it's important that these things are pointed out

mspm89, the complaint of PSG is official and has nothing to do with change.org. Read here: (and there is very very typicall photo at the beginning) :
http://www.givemesport.com/1006525-psg- ... elona-game
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

au contraire, we should see more of these kind of football matches. What's the use of watching a second leg if nothing can be overturned. " Let's watch the first 10 minutes of a game and then we stop it and extrapolate it for the rest of the match and the second leg" NO!
This was the BEST thing that could happen, together with the Leicester champioship. A clearly worse team wins overall. That's something entertaining. Boo to anyone who left in the 80th minute. Games ought to stay exciting till the last minute. It was a fantastic turnaround for all objective football fans.
Only the PSG and Real Madrid supporters are the ones who disagree.

I had walked away from the game after the 3-1, thinking it was the end, but I returned in the 82nd and sat down on 20cm of the tube in excitement and disbelief. It was overwhelming, such a joy, flabbergasted.....