Europa League 2017-2018 3rd qualifying round

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

When a team manages to play in GS for so many seasons, no matter it is CL or EL, no matter it is directly or through qualifiers, no matter it is against strong or weak opponents, it means something.

Of course such a team should be considered as a bad draw. Because since they always find the way to get there, it is highly possible they will also find the way against you.
fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/forum2/viewtop ... 52#p359852
Digitaldude555

Post by Digitaldude555 »

Maccabi against the Greeks is the match that will make or break the season for Israel. Bnei Yehuda will lose twice to Zenit, it's obvious.
Patty_Schnyder

Post by Patty_Schnyder »

PSV Eindhoven Ned NK Osijek Cro 80-20
FK Trakai Lit Shkendija Tetovo Mac 50-50
FK Krasnodar Rus Lyngby BK Den 75-25
Sturm Graz Aut Fenerbahçe Tur 25-75
Panathinaikos Gre Gabala FK Azb 40-60

Mladá Boleslav Cze Skënderbeu Korçë Alb 60-40
Austria Wien Aut AEL Limassol Cyp 60-40
Dinamo Zagreb Cro Odd Grenland Nor 75-25
Dinamo Bucuresti Rom Athletic Bilbao Esp 20-80
Olimpik Donetsk Ukr PAOK Thessaloniki Gre 40-60
Arka Gdynia Pol FC Midtjylland Den 40-60

Östersunds FK Swe CS Fola Esch Lux 80-20
Girondins Bordeaux Fra Videoton Fehérvár Hun 85-15
Maccabi Tel-Aviv Isr Panionios Gre 60-40
FC Utrecht Ned Lech Poznan Pol 40-60
Universitatea Craiova Rom AC Milan Ita 10-90
Brøndby IF Den Hajduk Split Cro 50-50

AA Gent Bel SCR Altach Aut 70-30
Astra Giurgiu Rom FC Oleksandriya Ukr 50-50
Everton Eng MFK Ruzomberok Svk 85-15
Aberdeen Sco Apollon Limassol Cyp 40-60
Red Star Belgrade Srb Sparta Praha Cze 35-65
Botev Plovdiv Bul Maritimo Funchal Por 35-65

Zenit St. Petersburg Rus Bnei Yehuda Isr 90-10
Olympique Marseille Fra KV Oostende Bel 85-15
SC Freiburg Ger NK Domzale Slo 85-15
AEK Larnaca Cyp Dinamo Minsk Bls 50-50
AIK Stockholm Swe Sporting Braga Por 30-70
Suduva Marijampole Lit FC Sion Sui 30-70
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Shock in Split.

Hajduk will play against Brondby behind closed doors due to some chants against Levski in Dugopolje.

:cry:
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

Seeing Shkendija's performance, I can't help but think that Vardar might do well in the ELPO (if they drop) if they avoid the 10 or so most dangerous seeds.
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

Patty_Schnyder wrote: Panathinaikos Gre Gabala FK Azb 40-60
FFS, I hope you'll eventually be wrong. Panathinaikos falling again vs Gabala would be tragic.
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

Michael S Collins wrote: - Norrkoping or Trakai vs Shkendija or HJK –Great draw for all four! I guess Norrkoping are slightest of favourites, but I wouldn’t put money on this one.

- Ostersunds or Galatasaray vs Inter Baku or Fola Esch – Still think Galatasaray will advance, and should see the 4th round here. If they fail, its open.
Like I clearly said, Norrkoping and Galatasaray have no chance...

:mrgreen:
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Hajduk's 13-year winning streak against the unseeds goes on. They looked very good yesterday, dominating the game from the get go, but I was furious to see them miss so many chances. Futacs preventing his own team's goal at Levski's goal line was only the tip of an iceberg. I've never seen such a situation. This match should've been decided in 20th minute. Instead, Levski scored from their first and only chance and almost took the game into extra time. Thank God for Ohandza and his incredible summer form, which has become a tradition now. The guy is a monster. It took him only 3 minutes from coming in to decide yet another Hajduk's European tie.

Brondby are the next unseed that will threaten Hajduk's streak. Arguably the biggest challenge so far. I was so excited for that matchup after seeing Hajduk looking dominant vs Levski, plus the coefficient battle with Denmark added some more spice to the game. And then - cold shower. One hour after the Levski match was finished, news came in of a punishment by UEFA - Poljud stadium will be closed. What promised to be a huge spectacle in front of 35.000 euphoric fans, now will be a dreadful silent game. Hajduk will miss some €500.000 revenue from tickets, and what's even more important, the 12th player behind their backs who can sometimes prove decisive in such close ties. This has become a cliché, but the atmosphere at Poljud really is that special. I hadn't believed it until I witnessed it myself in person when I went to Hajduk - Stromsgodset in 2015. I rated the chances 50-50 yesterday, but now after this punishment I think Brondby are clear favourites (60-40).
Malko

Post by Malko »

Gratulations to FOLA Luxembourg, qualifying for the 3rd round. Now its Ostersund (Swe). They would have oreferred galatasaray, but Ostersund gives a qualification possibility. No doubt, Luxembourgs clubs are progressing. F91 only eliminated vs apoel Nicosia by very bad luck, having been an equal partner in the two legs, even better in the first, Nidderkuer eliminating Glasgow Rangers.....
Malko

Post by Malko »

"Östersunds FK Swe CS Fola Esch Lux 80-20" ??????????? It's a 50-50
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

nogomet wrote:Hajduk's 13-year winning streak against the unseeds goes on. They looked very good yesterday, dominating the game from the get go, but I was furious to see them miss so many chances. Futacs preventing his own team's goal at Levski's goal line was only the tip of an iceberg. I've never seen such a situation. This match should've been decided in 20th minute. Instead, Levski scored from their first and only chance and almost took the game into extra time. Thank God for Ohandza and his incredible summer form, which has become a tradition now. The guy is a monster. It took him only 3 minutes from coming in to decide yet another Hajduk's European tie.

Brondby are the next unseed that will threaten Hajduk's streak. Arguably the biggest challenge so far. I was so excited for that matchup after seeing Hajduk looking dominant vs Levski, plus the coefficient battle with Denmark added some more spice to the game. And then - cold shower. One hour after the Levski match was finished, news came in of a punishment by UEFA - Poljud stadium will be closed. What promised to be a huge spectacle in front of 35.000 euphoric fans, now will be a dreadful silent game. Hajduk will miss some €500.000 revenue from tickets, and what's even more important, the 12th player behind their backs who can sometimes prove decisive in such close ties. This has become a cliché, but the atmosphere at Poljud really is that special. I hadn't believed it until I witnessed it myself in person when I went to Hajduk - Stromsgodset in 2015. I rated the chances 50-50 yesterday, but now after this punishment I think Brondby are clear favourites (60-40).
Well, Congratulations to Hajduk! Maybe their real potential will be revealed against Brondby.

Bad for us that Levski is in real bad shape right now (and pretty much normal for most of our teams at this time of the year in addition with high doses of amateurism in preseason preparation, player conditions and tactics) and even with the fans on the stand I doubt that we could eliminate Hajduk, unless some lucky goal like yesterday, followed with deep parking bus and high doses of luck and eventual penalties.

To get that lucky, we should have a good coach to change the tactics right after that lucky goal (or to make some miracle and play with better tactics in general). Our coach atm loves our team really much, but am afraid that's not enough to be competitive enough against Hajduk.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
ffero

Post by ffero »

I can't believe that EVERTON is really going to Ruzomberok, first round in Ruzomberok against Vojvodina was sold out because of free beer, second round against Brann was sold out aswell, in Ruzomberok there is only 4.900 capacity, so I think if they get 20e for ticket, it would be sold out for sure, manager of Ruzomberok said before the Brann second match, that he is big fan of LFC:)
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Osijek (CRO) 80-20
Trakai (LTU) v Shkëndija (MKD) 35-65
Krasnodar (RUS) v Lyngby (DEN) 75-25
Sturm Graz (AUT) v Fenerbahçe (TUR) 30-70
Panathinaikos (GRE) v Gabala (AZE) 55-45
Mladá Boleslav (CZE) v Skënderbeu (ALB) 55-45
Austria Wien (AUT) v AEL Limassol (CYP) 65-35
Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v Odd (NOR) 65-35
Dinamo București (ROU) v Athletic Club (ESP) 20-80
Olimpik Donetsk (UKR) v PAOK (GRE) 40-60
Arka Gdynia (POL) v Midtjylland (DEN) 20-80
Östersunds (SWE) v Fola Esch (LUX) 65-35
Bordeaux (FRA) v Videoton (HUN) 85-15
Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR) v Panionios (GRE) 60-40
Utrecht (NED) v Lech Poznań (POL) 45-55
CSU Craiova (ROU) v AC Milan (ITA) 10-90
Brøndby (DEN) v Hajduk Split (CRO) 55-45
Gent (BEL) v Altach (AUT) 80-20
Astra Giurgiu (ROU) v Olexandriya (UKR) 55-45
Everton (ENG) v Ružomberok (SVK) 90-10
Aberdeen (SCO) v Apollon Limassol (CYP) 35-65
Crvena zvezda (SRB) v Sparta Praha (CZE) 35-65
Botev Plovdiv (BUL) v Marítimo (POR) 35-65
Zenit (RUS) v Bnei Yehuda Tel-Aviv (ISR) 90-10
Marseille (FRA) v Oostende (BEL) 85-15
Freiburg (GER) v Domžale (SVN) -35
AEK Larnaca (CYP) v Dinamo Minsk (BLR) 50-50
AIK (SWE) v Braga (POR) 30-70
Sūduva (LTU) v Sion (SUI) 25-75
fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues :arrow: fewer spots :arrow: weaker leagues

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/forum2/viewtop ... 52#p359852
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Osijek (CRO) 80-20
Trakai (LTU) v Shkëndija (MKD) 35-65
Krasnodar (RUS) v Lyngby (DEN) 70-30
Sturm Graz (AUT) v Fenerbahçe (TUR) 30-70
Panathinaikos (GRE) v Gabala (AZE) 50-50
Mladá Boleslav (CZE) v Skënderbeu (ALB) 50-50
Austria Wien (AUT) v AEL Limassol (CYP) 60-40
Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v Odd (NOR) 65-35
Dinamo București (ROU) v Athletic Club (ESP) 20-80
Olimpik Donetsk (UKR) v PAOK (GRE) 30-70
Arka Gdynia (POL) v Midtjylland (DEN) 20-80
Östersunds (SWE) v Fola Esch (LUX) 65-35
Bordeaux (FRA) v Videoton (HUN) 80-250
Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR) v Panionios (GRE) 65-35
Utrecht (NED) v Lech Poznań (POL) 45-55
CSU Craiova (ROU) v AC Milan (ITA) 10-90
Brøndby (DEN) v Hajduk Split (CRO) 50-50
Gent (BEL) v Altach (AUT) 70-30
Astra Giurgiu (ROU) v Olexandriya (UKR) 60-40
Everton (ENG) v Ružomberok (SVK) 90-10
Aberdeen (SCO) v Apollon Limassol (CYP) 40-60
Crvena zvezda (SRB) v Sparta Praha (CZE) 35-65
Botev Plovdiv (BUL) v Marítimo (POR) 35-65
Zenit (RUS) v Bnei Yehuda Tel-Aviv (ISR) 90-10
Marseille (FRA) v Oostende (BEL) 85-15
Freiburg (GER) v Domžale (SVN) 75-25
AEK Larnaca (CYP) v Dinamo Minsk (BLR) 60-40
AIK (SWE) v Braga (POR) 30-70
Sūduva (LTU) v Sion (SUI) 25-75
APOEL

Post by APOEL »

Austria Wien Aut AEL Limassol Cyp 60-40
Aberdeen Sco Apollon Limassol Cyp 40-60
AEK Larnaca Cyp Dinamo Minsk Bls 60-40

Again lady luck smiled for the Cypriot teams this round. Apollon and AEK should proceed against those opponents and as for AEL things are a little bit more hard, but surely not impossible.