Bulgarian Football Season 2016/2017

Domestic league and cup football
matt

Post by matt »

I read that Levski is in deep economic troubles and they could go bankrupt soon. Is it true or exaggerated?
International break hater
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

matt wrote:I read that Levski is in deep economic troubles and they could go bankrupt soon. Is it true or exaggerated?
All the information in here is that the situation is bad, with around of 10-13 m Euro in debt.

Few months ago, when we had a good coach and not a bad results and all the sources and news from here was that the club is starting to raise, one friend of mine, who are inside in the club financial deals had said to me that the financial situation is very bad and we need a good financial plan to heal the club finances and reduce our debts.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Valeri Bojinov from Partizan Belgrade to Meizhou Hakka F.C. in China. After very good seasons in Serbia, he goes to China for a very good salary they say.

Bojinov welcomed like a star in China - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG8LgYgW864

Chinese fans staged a brilliant meet Valeri Bojinov at his new club. Fans had gathered outside the hotel where the team camped on Meizhou Kedzhia.

They were prepared with posters that greeted Bojinov to welcome in the club. A huge bouquet delight our striker. The crowd chanted “Welcome” on the address of Bojinov.

The striker took the number 10 in his new team and his first meeting will be in control of the club base. The official debut of Bojinov for Meizhou Jaca will be on March 11 against Dalits in meeting the first round of the local Ligue 1.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria U19 has won 1:0 in a friendly game against Cyprus U19 in Sofia.

This was the last test for both teams before their participation in the Elite qualifying round for EURO 2017. Bulgaria will face France, Israel and Bosna and Herzegovina.

Right before the start the Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus in Bulgaria, Mr. Stavros Avgustidis who attended the game, received our national team shirt as a special gift from Technical Director of BFU Pavel Panov and on behalf of President Borislav Mihaylov.

The match has began with a huge chance for Cyprus, but the hosts goalkeeper Daniel Naumov saved right before the goal line.

Until the middle of the first half the game was pretty equal, but Angel Stoykov`s players have increased the ball control in the next minutes till the break. In the next few minutes Tonislav Jordanov and Georgi Rusev both did not find the target after a good efforts.

In the 35th minute Bulgaria opened the score, after Georgi Rusev sent a brilliant ball to Kaloyan Krastev who has found the back of the net with a perfect header.

In the second part Bulgaria continue to be active and created some good chances, but didn’t scored a second goal. At the very last minute Cyprus almost scored but Naumov has made another fantastic save.

Bulgaria U19: 1. Daniel Naumov Captain, 18. Marian Dimitrov (Assen Chandarov) 5. Peter Genchev (Andrea Christ) 15. Petko Hristov (Vassil Dobrev) 4. Angel Lyaskov 8. Georgi Yanev (Stephen Slavkov) 7. Ivaylo Naydenov 10. Georgi Rusev (Paul Golovodov) 13. Ivan Tilev (Ivaylo Klimentov) 9. Tonislav Yordanov, 16 Kaloyan Krastev (Svetoslav Kovachev);
Head Coach: Angel Stoykov

Cyprus U19: 1. Janis Michael, 2. Sean Ioannou, Costas Pileas 3, 4. Christ Kallis, 5. Panagiotis Artimatas - captain Marios Andreou 6. 8. Mihailis Sharampolu 10. Andreas Neofitou 11. Nicholas Matiu, 17. Sotiris Fiakas, 18. Leonidas Kiryaku

Head Coach: Neophytos Larku
Referee: Nikolay Yordanov
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria stayed on course to reach the World Cup finals for the first time since 1998 after Spas Delev gave them a 2-0 win over Netherlands in a Group A qualifier on Saturday with his first international goals.

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=occ6ZzrupUg
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria U19 qualified for the EURO 2017!

Bulgaria – Bosnia and Herzegovina 3:1

1:0 Georgi Rusev 4 p.
2:0 Petko Hristov 29
3:0 Kaloyan Krastev 45+1
3:1 Ermedin Demirovic 64

Yellow cards: Naumov, Hristov, Rusev (Bulgaria); Bijelic, Demirovic, Milicevic, Nikic (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Bulgaria U19: 1. Naumov – C., 2. A. Hristov, 15. P. Hristov, 5. Genchev, 4. Lyaskov, 7. Naydenov (32-Kovachev), 8. Yanev, 21. Chandarov (57-Klimentov), 10. Rusev, 9. Yordanov (80-Dobrev), 16. Krastev

Coach: Angel Stoykov

Bosnia and Herzegovina U19: 1. Markovic, 2. Husic, 4. Stanic, 5. Serbecic, 6. Bijelic, 7. Suljic (36-Hadzic), 8. Zeric (79-Cavar), 10. Mustedanagic (65-Mustafic), 11. Demirovic, 13. Milicevic, 14. Nikic

Coach: Toni Karacic

Referee: Adam farkas (HUN)
Stadium: “Municipal”, Vineuil

Bulgaria U19 team won 3:1 its last game from the Elite round against Bosnia and Herzegovina and thus qualified for the EURO 2017 in Georgia! The success for Angel Stoykov`s team is extremely valuable because only 8 teams are going to play at the EURO 2017 – the hosts and the 7 team which have qualified from the Elite round.

The seven group winners (Bulgaria, Netherlands, Germany, England, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden) have joined Georgia in the finals. The eight finalists will be divided into two groups of four – Georgia will occupy position 1 in Group A – with the top two teams in each section progressing to the semi-finals. The draw will be held in Tbilisi at 14:00 local time (12:00CEST) on 13th of April.

First half

Bulgaria opened the scoring in the 5th minute by Rusev who netted the ball from a penalty kick awarded for a foul against Yordanov. Bosnia tried to equalize but Stanic and Suljic`s shots went wide. The Bulgarian goalie Naumov had to intervene in the 15th saving Stanic`s shot. The “Lions” responded appropriately in the 29th minute with a second goal. Rusev crossed from a foul and Petko Hristov found the net. In the additional time of the first half Kaloyan Krastev gave Bulgaria a comfortable lead with a third goal after an assist by Asen Chandarov.

Second half

The second part began with a great save by Naumov. In the 56th minute Markovic prevented a fourth goal for Bulgaria after saving Yordanov`s shot. A minute later Hadzic missed the target. In the 64th minute Demirovic scored for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Before that Bijelic and Hadzic missed a couple of chances. In the 72nd minute Markovic was once again at his place and saved Krastev`s shot. Until the end the Bosnians tried a few attcks but without result.

Thus our team finished in first place in Group 5 and qualified for the EURO 2017 after two victories against France (2:1), Bosnia and Herzegovina (3:1) and a draw against Israel (1:1).

Niko13

Post by Niko13 »

Two quick questions for the administration lovers on this forum :) As far as I know, video replays on stadium screens/cubes/whatever aren't allowed. I just wonder if UEFA has any legal right to enforce measures for such violations on games from local leagues. Well, here in Bulgaria we don't have such "advanced technology", and the scoreboard on the particular stadium I am referring to is made entirely of light bulbs (most of them are still working) :D , which did not leave any choice to the stadium speaker to show his displeasure apart from announcing loudly somewhere around the hour mark that the two goals scored by the visiting team have both been offside :degsmile: Game finished 0:2 as it was. What's your verdict pals?
totosexpandingheadband

Post by totosexpandingheadband »

They are lucky that nothing happened with the crowd after that,or else the stadium could have been closed because of incitement to do some stuff,that guy in the cap was getting very close to the officials as they walked off the pitch applauding them,no idea who he was,except that he was a dickhead.Loved the crowd chanting 'Mafia' at the result,the irony of a CSKA crowd chanting that about a games is not lost on me.As far as the Bulgarian league is concerned,there is Ludogorets and then losers,sometimes poor losers,such as CSKA,or Litex-Etropole.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria U16 team finished second at UEFA`s Development Tournament, which was held in Albena. Viktorio Pavlov`s team outplayed Belarus U16 2:0 in their last game. Vladimir Nikolov and Ivan Vasilev in the 35th and 39th minutes.

Bulgaria started in the tournament with a draw against Estonia 2:2 (5:6 penalties) and in its second game lost to Serbia 1:3. Serbia won the tournament with 9 ponts after 3 consecutive victories, followed by Bulgaria with 4 points. Belarus and Estonia finished third and fourth with 3 and 2 points respectively.

Serbia`s football legend and UEFA Goodwill Ambassador Deyan Stankovic was special guest at the tournament and complimentеd the BFU and the hosts for the good organization and the quality of the facilities and football pitches in Albena.

Bulgaria U16 starting line-up: 1. Tsvetelin Enchev, 6. Stoyan Vergiev, 14. Nikola Ganchev, 19 Lachezar Georgiev, 8. Vladimir Nikolov. 9. Ivan Vasilev, 10 Georgi Babaliev, 11. Andrey Yordanov, 13. Kiril Yanakiev, 15. Yoan Baurenski - C., 18. Hristiyan Foti

Reserves: 12. Mario Uskov, 2. Aleks Lukanov, 3. Aleksandar Makris, 4. Tomislav Papazov, 5. Dimitar Balinov, 16. Aleksandar Kirilov, 17. Marti Petkov, 7. Iyad Hamud, 20. Hristian Chipev

Coach: Victorio Pavlov