Bulgarian Football Season 2016/2017

Domestic league and cup football
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria Women`s national team beat Cyprus 1:0 in the first of two friendlies between the two squads, which was played in Nicosia. Yuliana Aleksandrova scored the only goal in the 81st minute after a fast counterattack.

The hosts also had their chances but Michael and Violaris missed.

Bulgaria`s starting line-up: 12. Roksana Shahanska, 3. Monika Razhgeva, 17. Nora Dimitrova, 6. Yoana Papazova, 14. Neli Atanasova, 2. Nikoleta Boycheva, 10. Lydia Nacheva, 16. Inna Dimova, 8. Sylvia Radoyska - C., 9. Kristina Petrunova, 11. Velina Koshuleva

Subtitutes: 1. Maria Keleva, 7. Ivet Petkova, 5. Zhasmina Atanasova, 22. Nina Georgieva, 13. Kristin Krasteva, 21. Yuliana Aleksandrova, 19. Thea Penkova

Coach: Stanislava Tsekova

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Under-19 finals draw: Bulgaria is in Group B alongside England, Germany and the Netherlands

The drawn has been made in the capital of the host country Georgia - Tbilisi. The Under 19 European championship will be held from 2-nd to 15-th of July.

Angel Stoykov`s team will start against England on Monday 3-th of July. On 6th of July the Bulgarian team will face Germany, and three days later in their last match of the group stage, our team will meet the Netherlands.

Sweden, Czech Republic, Portugal and hosts Georgia are the teams in Group A.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

The Bulgarian Women`s national team finished 1:1 against Cyprus in the second of two friendlies, which was played in Nicosia. Two days earlier Stanislava Tsekova`s players beat the hosts 1:0.

Cyprus took the lead in the first half. During the second part the "Lionesses" could have equalized in the 68th minute, but Silviya Radoyska hit the crossbar from a free kick. Still our team managed to score in the 80th minute, when the captain Radoyska outplayed two defenders and netted the ball with a strong shot from close range. Five minutes later Bulgaria could have won the game, but Velina Koshuleva`s header found the post and the match ended 1:1.

The teachers and students from the local Bulgarian school "Nikola Vaptsarov" as the personnel of Bulgaria`s embassy in Cyprus were at the stands supporting the "Lionesses" during the whole match.

Bulgaria Women`s national team starting line-up: 12. Roksana Shahanska, 17. Nora Dimitrova, 6. Yoana Papazova, 14. Neli Atanasova, 7. Ivet Petkova, 10. Lidiya Nacheva, 2. Nikoleta Boycheva, 8. Silviya Radoyska - C., 9. Kristina Petrunova, 16. Inna Dimova, 11. Velina Koshuleva

Substitutes: 1. Maria Keleva, 22. Nina Georgieva, 13. Kristin Krasteva, 21. Yuliana Aleksandrova, 19. Teya Penkova

Coach: Stanislava Tsekova
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria Women`s Under-16 team started with a win in UEFA`s Development tournament in Albena

Bulgaria Women`s Under-16 national team started with a win its participation in UEFA`s international development tournament in Albena. Troyan Radulov`s team outplayed Faroe islands 3:0. The young "Lionesses" shaped the final outcome during the first half. Ivana Naydenova opened the scoring in the 13th minute and Aleksandra Yaneva added two goals in the 36th and 38th minutes for the unconditional victory.

In the other match Serbia beat Estonia 2:0.

Bulgaria Women`s U16 starting line-up: 1. Viktoria Ivanova, 3. Yanitsa Ivanova - C., 4. Venka Draganova, 5. Aleksandra Yaneva, 6. Sylvia Kefalova, 10. Antonina Shopska, 11. Ivana Naydenova, 13. Ralitsa Vitekova, 16. Ivona Ilieva, 17. Gabriella Samardzhiyska, 19. Gergana Iliycheva

Substitites: 12. Viktoria Dimova, 2. Aleksandra Polagacheva 7. Yana Dineva, 8. Krasimira Veleva, 9. Aleksandra Goranova, 14. Maria Stoycheva, 15. Naska Boncheva, 18. Gabriela Naydenova, 20. Bilyana Petkova

Coach: Troyan Radulov

Referee: Nadezhda Belcheva
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

BFU President Borislav Mihaylov gathered the Under-19 national team for a festive dinner on the occasion of Euro 2017 Qualification.

The dinner was held at the National Football Base in Boyana. Mr. Mihaylov praised Angel Stoykov and his players for the excellent performance and for having achieved qualification for the European championship in Georgia this summer.

“I congratulate you for EURO 2017 Qualification. With you hearts and play you have made all the Bulgarian supporters so proud of you. I wish you all the very best for the European championship in Georgia. I am convinced that, although against very strong opponents you will be able to defend the honor of Bulgarian football”, said BFU President Mihaylov during the festive dinner.

The players and all the staff were rewarded with special bonuses for qualifying among the eight teams in Europe.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria U19 will conduct three training camps as a part of preparation to EURO 2017 in Georgia

Bulgaria U19 national team will conduct three training camps as a part of preparation to EURO 2017 in Georgia this summer.

The first training camp will be held at “Albena” resort complex between 5-10 June. From 13th to 17th June Angel Stoykov`s team will train in Stara Zagora.

The third part of the preparation is going to be between 20-30 July at the National Football Base in Boyana (Sofia).

The dates and opponents for eventual friendly matches during the training camp will be announced further.

The team will depart for Georgia on July 30. Bulgaria is in Group “B” along with the Netherlands, Germany and England at EURO 2017.

Schedule of Bulgaria U19 matches at the EURO 2017

BULGARIA – England – 03.07, 14:30 hrs., Mikheil Meskhi Stadium (Tbilisi)

Germany – BULGARIA – 06.07, 17:00, Tengiz Burjanadze Stadium (Gori)

Netherlands – BULGARIA – 09.07, 17:00 hrs., Tengiz Burjanadze Stadium (Gori)
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

shnura

Post by shnura »

Ludogorets won its 6th consecutive title today.

But one would ask what's the point of all this, when the players are more than the fans :oops: :lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

This picture tells everything about the "project".
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

Nick wrote:This picture tells everything about the "project".
This is really a low number of away fans. But it was an away game quite far away on a Friday. How are the number of away fans usually for teams from small cities?
totosexpandingheadband

Post by totosexpandingheadband »

Number of fans don't win titles,footballers do,that's why Ludogorets keep winning,we've seen enough of the project at Litex-Etropole,and it's still garbage,as are Levski.Both of them will do absolutely nothing in the Europa League this summer.
totosexpandingheadband

Post by totosexpandingheadband »

Forza AZ wrote:
Nick wrote:This picture tells everything about the "project".
This is really a low number of away fans. But it was an away game quite far away on a Friday. How are the number of away fans usually for teams from small cities?
Forget about how many fans there are,the important thing is that Ludogorets don't have fans that go to places and Racially abuse the opposition players.