Bulgarian Football Season 2016/2017

Domestic league and cup football
shnura

Post by shnura »

totosexpandingheadband wrote:Number of fans don't win titles,footballers do,that's why Ludogorets keep winning,we've seen enough of the project at Litex-Etropole,and it's still garbage,as are Levski.Both of them will do absolutely nothing in the Europa League this summer.
I appears winning titles doesn't bring you more fans, either. In Ludogorets case it's even quite the opposite. They're clearly loosing even the neutral fans if we compare the attendances in Sofia in the Euro matches three years ago and this season.

2014/15 CL
Ludogorets - Real Madrid 41,484
Ludogorets - Liverpool 37,143
Ludogorets - Basel 29,150
EL knockouts
Ludogorets - Lazio 28,742
Ludogorets - Valencia 41,085

2016/17 CL
Ludogorets - PSG 17,155
Ludogorets - Arsenal 30,862
Ludogorets - Basel 20,821
EL knockouts
Ludogorets - Copenhagen 14,500
totosexpandingheadband

Post by totosexpandingheadband »

Neutral fans are plastic fans,Ludogorets should only be bothered about their genuine fans,in Razgrad or wherever they are,nobody needs or is bothered about plastic fans in Sofia who decide to turn up or not turn up,based on what?.............nothing to do with Ludogorets for sure.
Sofia have their own teams,they can't even turn out for them,Dunav Ruse got more fans in their stadium than Levski and CSKA could get for the Sofia derby,the most poular game in Bulgaria,supposedly,so if you want to talk about losing fans,talk about these teams,and the fact that for most other games in the league,Levski and CSKA can scarcely attract 2,000 from a population the size of Sofia,while Ludogorets can easily match that in Razgrad,in the middle of nowhere.............and you are trying to say that there's something wrong in this list of attendences when faced with what these 2 jokers from Sofia are doing?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Wow. We have a hot dog lover here :) Amazing. Petrinho, is this you? :banana: :banana: :banana:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Forza AZ wrote:
Nick wrote:This picture tells everything about the "project".
This is really a low number of away fans. But it was an away game quite far away on a Friday. How are the number of away fans usually for teams from small cities?
It depends on the match and the team. For a title match the number is....never seen before. I can five you a comparison. CSKA II (that's the second team in the second league) hosted Etar Veliko Tarnovo last weekend in a second division match. There were 50-60 away fans in Sofia. Tarvono is 240 km away from Sofia. It's important that this was a second division match.
totosexpandingheadband

Nick wrote:
Forza AZ wrote:
Nick wrote:This picture tells everything about the "project".
This is really a low number of away fans. But it was an away game quite far away on a Friday. How are the number of away fans usually for teams from small cities?
It depends on the match and the team. For a title match the number is....never seen before. I can five you a comparison. CSKA II (that's the second team in the second league) hosted Etar Veliko Tarnovo last weekend in a second division match. There were 50-60 away fans in Sofia. Tarvono is 240 km away from Sofia. It's important that this was a second division match.
It's a bit like what Donald Trump said,'we're gonna do so much winning,you'll get sick of winning'..............well Ludogorets fans have got sick of winning.
As for the Sofia jokers,when you get 11,000 in a local Derby,it shows that both sets of fans have got sick of losing,the only time you see a big crowd at a football game in Sofia,Ludogorets are playing in it.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Jesus :) What is Domuschiev putting in those sausages? Really, it must be something good :)
totosexpandingheadband

Nick wrote:Jesus :) What is Domuschiev putting in those sausages? Really, it must be something good :)
Whoever makes your losers sausages must be making big money after all these seasons,I heard they gave you a special Levski-CSKA recipe to be exactly like the clubs,they look big from the outside,but when you bite into them,theres nothing there.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

totosexpandingheadband wrote:
Nick wrote:Jesus :) What is Domuschiev putting in those sausages? Really, it must be something good :)
Whoever makes your losers sausages must be making big money after all these seasons,I heard they gave you a special Levski-CSKA recipe to be exactly like the clubs,they look big from the outside,but when you bite into them,theres nothing there.
I agree with totosexpandingheadband.

Congratulations to Ludogorets. Fully deserved title with all the fans they need from their small town.

Loser mentality show by Nick with this funny not-pitch argument and stupid jokes. Very typical from CSKA fan.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Nick

Post by Nick »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

FIFA congratulated Ludogorets on their sixth title

The FIFA president Gianni Infantino congratulated Ludogorets on their sixth consecutive title.

“It is my privilege to congratulate Ludogorets on their sixth consecutive title in the Bulgarian championship. This title is the result of very hard work and persistency. I salute the players, the coaches and the management, the medical staff and the fans of the club. I am thankful that Ludogorets and the Bulgarian Football Union for their contribution in spreading the positive message brought by football”, says the message of the president of FIFA Gianni Infantino.
Pete Wisdom

Post by Pete Wisdom »

What would happen if Botev won the Cup today? Would it still make sense for them to play in the EL play-offs?
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

Pete Wisdom wrote:What would happen if Botev won the Cup today? Would it still make sense for them to play in the EL play-offs?
They won't have anything to win then in the EL-play-offs. If they will still play Vereya and win, then I guess their opponent in the final EL play-off round will be qualified no matter if they win or lose.