Danish Football Season 2016/17

Domestic league and cup football
SteffenM

Danish Football Season 2016/17

Post by SteffenM »

The Danish League would be fair to go with the term "Small League"

However, I think this new format is quite interesting, so will try to follow a bit more closerly and I took the freedom to make a thread for this, hope some of you would like to add, comment or at least find it slightly entertaining also. :)

As I believe more people haven't been following the league that closely, would at least make sense.
I will try to do a little presentation of the league and the teams also, as the league roles ahead.
Dispite having, I think, the League with the #10-#12 best economy, being #21 at the UEFA ranking is of course not impressive. Should have some amount of potential for mowing up.

The teams participating in this season Superliga (UEFA Coef.)
1. FC København (Champ. + Cup + CL Q2 (21.200))
2. SønderjyskE (EL Q2 (3.700))
3. Midtjylland (EL Q1 (13.450))
4. Brøndby (EL Q1 (5.950))
5. AaB (9.700)
6. Randers (4.700)
7. OB (3.200)
8. Viborg (3.200)
9. Nordsjælland (9.700)
10. AGF (3.700)
11. Esbjerg (13.200)
12. Lyngby (Promoter (3.200))
13. Silkeborg (Promoter(3.200))
14. Horsens (Promoter (4.700))

1-4 joins 3rd round of Domestic Cup
5-10 + 12-13 joins 2nd round of DC
11+14 joins 1st round of DC

Format
The leagues starts in 10 days (the 15th July) with a new 14 teams system, instead of the earlier 12.

The more read about it, the better I think it is, I see a lot of advantages, more teams in the top flight, more close matches between the best teams, and more to play for in every match, no borring matches.

Only disadvantage I see, I think it is difficult to explain, and I think it isn't a disadvantage one should overlook.

In short: The format is called Venus B
Main round: 14 teams are playing 26 MD's (double round-rubin)

All points are carried over
Champ. Group:
6 teams playing 10 MD's for the title and European spots. (double round-rubin)
The last European spot will be decide with a play-off like in Belgium. (see below)

Relegation/European Groups:
2 groups are made with each 4 teams,
they are playing 6 MD's (double round-rubin)

The best of this will play play-off for the lowest European spot and the winner will play a team from Champ.Group.
(a single round, the team from Champ.Group. will have home advantage)

The 4 lowest teams (2 from each group), will play a final play-off for relegation.
1 will go free, 1 will relegate directly and 2 teams will play 2nd tier teams, in a double match for relegation or staying.

Most teams (8) will then play 36 MD's.
2 will play 'only' 34 MD's (the losers of the semifinal for European Final (9 and 10))
2 will play 37 MD's (European Play-Off (3 or 4 and 7))
2 will play 38 MD's (Relegation Play-Off (12 and 13))

Did this make sense?

Program
Calender for all 36 rounds
Fall: http://www.dbu.dk/~/media/files/dbu_bro ... ar2017.pdf
Spring: http://www.dbu.dk/~/media/files/dbu_bro ... ar2017.pdf

Fixtures for first 26 rounds (main stage)
http://www.superstats.dk/program
(look at MD 7 and 22, 3 major derbys and 4 smaller derbys both MD's)

TV-Transmissions
The Broadcasters Viasat and Discovery are sharing the rights of the league, who also determines when they play.
Viasat got to pick (1, 3, 4 and 6), Discovery pick (2 and 5).
Because of an old tv-agreement with a new format 7th pick are shared among them.

A typical round will look like this.
Fri 18.00 4th pick TV3 Sport 1 (Viasat)
Fri 20.15 7th pick Viasat
Sat 16.00 6th pick TV3 Sport 1 (Viasat)
Sun 13.00 5th pick Eurosport (Discovery)
Sun 16.00 2nd pick Canal 9 (Discovery)
Sun 18.00 1st pick TV3+ (Viasat)
Mon 19.00 3rd pick TV3 Sport 1 (Viasat)

I believe the Danish League don't wanna compete with the EPL, therefor not a heavy program for saturday.
Those teams playing European matches might be reason to change the order a bit,
So out of the first 7 MD's, only MD 4 are completely "normal"

The Cup
also have had made the draw for first round to be played 9th and 10th of august
60 teams have qualified from lower ranks
tier 2 and 3 are entering this round.

The most interesting draws, in my opinion.
Holstebro B (4) - IF Lyseng (4)
Tarm IF (6) - AC Horsens (1)
Ringkøbing (4) - Hobro (2) (Newly relegated)
Aalborg Freja (4) - Thisted (3)
Løgstør IF (6) - Skive (2)
Tjæreborg IF (6) - Vejle (2) (favourite in 2nd tier)
Middelfart (3) - Esbjerg (1)
FC Græsrødderne (9) - AB (2) (Græsrødderne, former PRO's who made a new team for fun)

Because of the new format 2 teams from 1st tier are joining round 1.
Rest of tier 1 are joining in round 2, and those playing european matches, round 3.
nemesys

Post by nemesys »

SteffenM wrote:However, I think this new format is quite interesting,
Uhm...
- The selection of the top 6 keeping all their points and playing another 10 matches between them, to decide the champion, is kind of interesting.
- Playouts involving all the other sides (7th and below) and second division sides as well, could end up in a really dramatic relegation for a side playing quite well the whole year, then having many injuries or being tired or unlucky in the end season, but it is kind of ok too.
- A lucky loser from the bottom facing the 3rd ranked in a single match for the last European spot, is hardly a nice solution.

I think that there is really not need for that last playoff match: if a side ends up in the top 6, then facing only the BESTS ends up 3rd, why should it lose the chance to play European football in a single match vs. a pretty random side which SURELY finished 7th of below, and DID NOT face any match vs. stronger (1st to 6th) sides after that. Finishing 4th, 5th or 6th, far away from the 3rd spot, keeping the points, is way WORSE than finishing 7th or below. For a 4th-5th-6th, depending on the points earned in regular season, European qualification could be mathematically impossible (or reasonably close to impossible); while for a 7th to 14th could be fairly possible. I fear good clubs in a disappointing season could make math calculations about finishing lower (little risk of releagtion maybe, but better chances of European qualification) in the first phase being more convenient than finishing higher. And this would be a nasty scenario. Also, I think, giving automatic European access to the 3rd, the next European campaign of the country is more likely to be positive.

Just my two cents.
Gone.
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

SteffenM wrote:...
11. Esbjerg (13.200)
12. Lyngby (Promoter (3.200))
13. Silkeborg (Promoter(3.200))
14. Horsens (Promoter (4.700))

1-4 joins 3rd round of Domestic Cup
5-10 + 12-13 joins 2nd round of DC
11+14 joins 1st round of DC
Why does Esbjerg have to start in round 1, and 12 + 13 in round 2, while Esbjerg had a higher position last season?
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

nemesys wrote: Uhm...
- The selection of the top 6 keeping all their points and playing another 10 matches between them, to decide the champion, is kind of interesting.
- Playouts involving all the other sides (7th and below) and second division sides as well, could end up in a really dramatic relegation for a side playing quite well the whole year, then having many injuries or being tired or unlucky in the end season, but it is kind of ok too.
- A lucky loser from the bottom facing the 3rd ranked in a single match for the last European spot, is hardly a nice solution.

I think that there is really not need for that last playoff match: if a side ends up in the top 6, then facing only the BESTS ends up 3rd, why should it lose the chance to play European football in a single match vs. a pretty random side which SURELY finished 7th of below, and DID NOT face any match vs. stronger (1st to 6th) sides after that. Finishing 4th, 5th or 6th, far away from the 3rd spot, keeping the points, is way WORSE than finishing 7th or below. For a 4th-5th-6th, depending on the points earned in regular season, European qualification could be mathematically impossible (or reasonably close to impossible); while for a 7th to 14th could be fairly possible. I fear good clubs in a disappointing season could make math calculations about finishing lower (little risk of releagtion maybe, but better chances of European qualification) in the first phase being more convenient than finishing higher. And this would be a nasty scenario. Also, I think, giving automatic European access to the 3rd, the next European campaign of the country is more likely to be positive.

Just my two cents.
Yeah, you got a point, and that is something which have been discused between the fans (surprisingly I haven't heard any clubs coming out with a big voice against this, only Nordsjælland have been negative in general about this format.

You absolutely have a point, so I will not pretend to disagree, but I think they clubs would say in an attempt to soften this issue:

- Money: TV-Money are higher in the "fun Champ. Group", so you got a motivation this way around.
- Points: Are also carried over for the lower teams, sorry if that wasn't clear. So at least #12-14 teams will still have a difficult way, but sure #7-9 still have a 'proportional' easy path to Europe.
Be the best of the rest and then only 1 away match against a higher ranked team.
Forza AZ wrote: Why does Esbjerg have to start in round 1, and 12 + 13 in round 2, while Esbjerg had a higher position last season?
Last season with 12 teams there was 1 relegator and then Esbjerg was the lowest team of those left. (#11)
So the worst of the survivors and the worst of the promotors are "punished" with an extra cup round, (only) this season.
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

One thing though. You seem to get the format, that makes me happy :)

I don't know about you are representative for the common man, as I believe you are smarter then the average person,
but that's something :)

It's not the same as the Belgian League format, but at some elements comparable
Which had the double match Genk – Charleroi for the last European spot.

Genk as you might know, won it. But what if Charleroi won,
Would it be fair sportsmanship?

I think this is a quite interesting question actually.

I heard of some changes in the Belgian format, don't know about they changed this, but last season this was a double match, where the Danish format only is a single leg, with the highest ranked having home advantage.

Is one of this more or less fair then the other?
I am in doubt myself, so hope you will give your 5 cents. :)
nemesys

Post by nemesys »

As I said, I would simply discard clashes F, G, J and B3-W(J), giving to B3 the last European spot, so that all sides play the best to enter the top 6 positions and that B group of the best 6 sides. If you have that lucky loser path instead, it does not make any noticeable difference if B3-W(J) in a single match or two legs, you risk to have a scenario in which a side, in the last matches of the "regular season", would target some specific results (not always a victory), since it would have higher chances to qualify for Europe with a 7th to 9th position, rather than a 4th to 6th position far away from 3rd. And no, last season I did not follow Belgium league closely, sorry. What happened?
Gone.
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Yeah maybe.
But you still wanna win, because the points are carried over. But yeah, if you are smart (and lucky) you can of course target the easy way.
I am a bit curius about how the Prize Money are distributed, among others because this are used as an argument, but nothing have been public.

In Belgium they also have those 2 groups comparable for the matches F, G, J and B3-W(J),
The B3 (or in Belgium B4) won though, so no surprise, but there was potentially a surprise.
(5-3 in aggregate)

Belgium are a bit different thought because they reset points and have no relegation in the "group-stage"
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Now with Danish League kicking off this weekend, a little overview.

My own prediction for the season to come.

1) København
2) Midtjylland
3) Brøndby
4) OB Odense
5) AaB Aalborg
6) AGF Aarhus
------------
7) SønderjyskE
8 ) Nordsjælland
9) Randers
10) Lyngby
11) Viborg
12) Esbjerg
13) Horsens
14) Silkeborg

In general there was a lot of manager transfers last season. So the most have been in their current club between a half and a whole season.
Only København (Ståle) have had the manager for a longer period
and Esbjerg (Colin Todd) and Randers (Kristjánsson) have just arrieved in their clubs.

1) København
Manager: Ståle Solbakken (Former Köln and Wolverhampton)
Most interesting player: Thomas Delaney (CM)
About the club: Biggest club in the country, capital club. Just have made a "show-off" of musles and picked the assistent trainer of Midtjylland (Brian Priske). A lot of great players and money to buy new ones if they miss one. Only problem for them is Delaney, their best player, have a low transfer price and are expected to be sold before the window is closed.
Comparable club: A club which is an disappointment if they don't win. Celtic, Bayern M.
Best European result: 10/11 Campaign
2011 CL 1/8 Final FC København - Chelsea 0-2 0-0
2011 CL G FC Barcelona - FC København 2-0 1-1
2011 CL G Panathinaikos - FC København 0-2 1-3
2011 CL G FC København - Rubin Kazan 1-0 0-1

2) Midtjylland
Manager: Jess Thorup (Former Esbjerg and u21 NT)
Most interesting player: Pione Sisto (Wing) and Kristoffer Olsson (CM)
About the club: The best club (my club), A club with smaller budget but still there, investing in youth and tries to shake the establishment. It's placed in the western part of Denmark (the not so closely build area) and just lost their assistent coach to the big club (København).
Also have just been bought by Benham (2014) (also owner of Brentford). Some of you might have heard about moneyball or smartodds.
Founeded in 1999, got champion in 14/15 and had best European Campaign 15/16.
2 silver and 4 bronze medals and 4 lost cup finals before Benham. 1 gold and 1 bronze after (none cup).
Comparable club: Dortmund?
Best European result: 15/16 Campaign
2016 EL Q4 Southampton FC - FC Midtjylland 1-1 0-1
Moving on from GS against Napoli, Club Brügge and Legia Warsawa
2016 EL R2 FC Midtjylland - Manchester United 2-1 (we don't talk of the return leg)

Also in clear memory
2009 EL Q2 Manchester City - FC Midtjylland Den 0-1 1-0 (lost on penalty)

3) Brøndby
Manager: Alexander Zorninger (former Leipzig)
Most interesting player: Rönnow (GK), Juelsgaard (LB), Teemu Pukki (CF)
About the club: Really think their new manager is interesting and is good for Brøndby.
But still have this feeling they can't go all the way. Also the still have a bad pitch, which I don't understand for Denmarks 2nd biggest club. Although they might be the 2nd biggest in money etc, they are no. 1. in fan support at away stadiums and tv viewers. Probably 3rd biggest in the matter of actual playing football. Until around 1995, biggest club in Denmark, maybe the fans still live in the past.
Comparable club: Capital club, wide fan support, lots of history, always up there but can't make the finish. Arsenal?
Best European result:
1991 UEFA Cup SF Brøndby IF - AS Roma 0-0 1-2
1987 CL QF FC Porto - Brøndby IF 1-0 1-1

4) OB Odense
Manager: Kent Nielsen (Former Horsens, Brøndby and Aab)
Most interesting player: Anders Jacobsen (CF)
About the club: 3rd biggest city, often stable medicore team but sometimes show some skill. Have been good at finding interesting players on free transfers.
Comparable club: ??
Best European result:
1995 UEFA Cup 1/8 final OB Odense - Real Madrid 2-3 2-0 (4-3 in aggregate)
(Lost 1-0 in agg. to Parma in QF)

5) AaB Aalborg
Manager: Lars Søndergaard (former SønderjyskE)
Most interesting player: Blaabjerg (CB), Børsting (RM)
About the club: 4th biggest city, quite unstable, sometimes bad, sometimes really good. Good at using own youth players.
Always offensive and risky gameplan.
Comparable club: ?? (any suggestions, I would think there is a Dutch or Portugeese club could fit?) or Southampton maybe?
Best European result: 2009 Campaign
CL GS Celtic 1 W 1 D
CL GS ManUnited 1 D 1 L
CL GS Villereal 1 D 1 L
EL R2 Deportivo La Coruña 2 W
EL R3 Manchester City 1 W 1 L (lost on penalty)

6) AGF Aarhus
Manager: Glen Riddersholm (Former Midtjylland (when champion))
Most interesting player: Duncan (CF)
About the club: 2nd biggest city. Lots and lots of years they have been far away from what they use to be. Also not good at keeping the good youth players in the club. Everytime they win 2 games in a row, the fans talk about winning CL. (Have become quite a joke). Now they got new manager and new leadership so have a feeling they will perform better this year (then again, it isn't the first times this words have been used). Also the new manager is a bit "Klopp-like"
Comparable club: Big city, big club, lots of history but can't really make it work in modern times. Liverpool (or Birmingham maybe?)
Best European result:
1989 CW QF AGF Aarhus - FC Barcelona 0-1 0-0
1961 CL QF Benfica - AGF Aarhus 3-1 4-1

7) SønderjyskE
Manager: Jakob Michelsen (former female trainer and Tanzania u19)
Most interesting player: Pierre Kanstrup (CB), Nicolaj Madsen (CM)
About the club: Last season fairy-tale team with a low budget and defensive approach
Comparable club: Leicester.
Best European result:
2017 EL Q2 SønderjyskE - Strømsgodset IF
(yes, it is yet to be played, but no matter the outcome it is the best European game ever)

8) Nordsjælland
Manager: Kasper Hjulmand (former Mainz)
Most interesting player: Maxsö (CB), Ingvartsen (CF)
About the club: Have recently been bought by Tom Vernon (The Right To Dream), just next to the capital without a lot of money. Quite good at thinking long term with a lot of investment and use of young players. Maybe a bit to long-term and no short-term focus on results. But they have gone all the way once before, after 4-5 build up seasons.
Also have an artificial pitch and not one of the good ones.
Comparable club: Small club with lots of focus on youth and long-term perspective??
Best European result: Well, heavy beating in 2013 CL campaign. (only season Danish Champion got CL-GS ticket)
Best single result
2013 CL G FC Nordsjælland Den Juventus Ita 1-1

9) Randers
Manager: Ólafur Kristjánsson (Former Nordsjælland)
Most interesting player: Masango (RW), Ishak (CF)
About the club: 6th biggest city/town, quite stable every season between 4-8, with a few cup surprises.
Comparable club: Feyenoord?
Best European result:
2011 EL Q1 Randers FC - F91 Dudelange 6-1 (won 7-3 in agg)
2010 EL Q3 Randers FC - Hamburger SV 1-0 (lost 1-4 in agg)

10) Lyngby
Manager: David Nielsen (former Strømsgodset IF, when Martin Ødegaard was scoutet and sent in action)
Most interesting player: Surprise (just because of the name (Wing)), Emil Larsen (wing)
About the club: Promotor, near to the capital, offensive football. Lot of history but now small club and most "unmodern" stadium in top flight.
Best European result:
1997 UEFA R1 Club Brugge - Lyngby BK 1-1 (lost 3-1 in agg)

11) Viborg
Manager: Johnny Mølby (former Horsens)
Most interesting player: Jung-Bin Park (CF)
About the club: Some say it's better to be hated then to be forgotten or ignored. If you are from my club (Midtjylland) You need to hate Viborg, but actually if not they are easy to forget. The have been taken the elevator up 'n' down between 1st and 2nd tier. Now their new coach and leadership seems to have made the club more stable though.
Also none of their own players in their senior squad.
Comparable club: Elevator team which are not that interesting, Bournemouth?
Best European result: 2 matches to choose from
2001 EL R2 Rayo Vallecano - Viborg FF 1-0 1-2 (lost on away goal)
2001 EL R1 CSKA Moscow - Viborg FF 0-1 in agg.

12) Esbjerg
Manager: Colin Todd (former Bolton and Randers)
Most interesting player: Mads Hvilsom
About the club: 5th biggest city. Have been a lot of trouble in the clubs and still seems to have a leadership who are without direction. They got a new awesome old-school manager, interesting to see whenever he can make it be smooth or the unstabilty in the leadership is to big.
Comparable club: Team with a circus leadership but good manager. Aston Villa?
Best European result: 2014 Campaign
2 wins against both, AS Saint-Étienne, Standard Liège and IF Elfsborg
and made Fiorentina work for it in round of 32.

13) Horsens
Manager: Bo Henriksen
Most interesting player: Bubacarr Sanneh (CB), Conor O'Brien (CM)
About the club: Small club without no money. Have more players on loan, but seem as a club which should not be underestimated, have a quite enthusiastic manager on fire :) . Will have a defensive approach.
Comparable club: This seasons fairy-tale team? Hull?
Best European result: 2 matches to choose from
2013 EL Q4 AC Horsens - Sporting CP Lisbon 1-1 0-5
2013 EL Q3 AC Horsens - IF Elfsborg 1-1 3-2

14) Silkeborg
Manager: Peter Sørensen (former AGF)
Most interesting player: "The team" (....)
About the club: Small promoter team also without money, really no expectations.
Comparable club: Freiburg?
Best European result:
1996 EL R1 Sparta Praha - Silkeborg IF Den 0-1 2-1 (lost on away goal)

I made this comparisons because I think it was a bit fun, and also could be a way to remember the clubs,
as I expect the most of you doesn't know the clubs that well.

As I don't follow other leagues that closely it was a bit of hunch. If you got better ideas or suggestions please let me know.
I hope I have made descriptions to can work with.

And also if this was a stupid idea or something plz let me know. :)

I still need 3-4 names, so please help :)

1) København - Bayern M. or Celtic
2) Midtjylland - Dortmund
3) Brøndby - Arsenal
4) OB Odense - ??
5) AaB Aalborg - Dutch or Portugeese??
6) AGF Aarhus - Liverpool (or Birmingham?)
------------
7) SønderjyskE - Leicester
8) Nordsjælland - ??
9) Randers - Feyenoord?
10) Lyngby - ??
11) Viborg - Bournemouth
12) Esbjerg - Aston Villa
13) Horsens - Hull
14) Silkeborg - Freiburg
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Sorry for the long post, and if it was to long for people to read through it.
This weeks game we got.

Wed Crusaders – FC København CL
Thu FC Midtjylland – FC Vaduz EL
Thu SønderjyskE – Strømsgodset EL
Thu Hibernian – Brøndby IF EL

Fri Viborg – FC Nordsjælland
Fri OB – Silkeborg
Sat FC København – Lyngby
Sun SønderjyskE – AGF
Sun AaB – AC Horsens
Sun Brøndby IF – Esbjerg fB
Mon FC Midtjylland – Randers FC
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

SteffenM wrote:Now with Danish League kicking off this weekend, a little overview.

3) Brøndby
Comparable club: Capital club, wide fan support, lots of history, always up there but can't make the finish. Arsenal?
Maybe Hertha?
SteffenM wrote:4) OB Odense
About the club: 3rd biggest city, often stable medicore team but sometimes show some skill. Have been good at finding interesting players on free transfers.
Maybe Valencia? Stuttgart?
SteffenM wrote:5) AaB Aalborg
About the club: 4th biggest city, quite unstable, sometimes bad, sometimes really good. Good at using own youth players.
Comparable club: ?? (any suggestions, I would think there is a Dutch or Portugeese club could fit?) or Southampton maybe?
Maybe Sevilla? Bilbao? Bremen?
SteffenM wrote:9) Randers
About the club: 6th biggest city/town, quite stable every season between 4-8, with a few cup surprises.
Comparable club:Feyenoord?
Feyenoord is from a quite big city :D Maybe AZ, Vitesse could be it. Or Parma, La Coruña, Lille?
SteffenM wrote:10) Lyngby
About the club: Promotor, near to the capital, offensive football. Lot of history but now small club and most "unmodern" stadium in top flight.
Some English clubs near London :) Crystal Palace? Nottingham Forest?
SteffenM wrote:12) Esbjerg
About the club: 5th biggest city. Have been a lot of trouble in the clubs and still seems to have a leadership who are without direction. They got a new awesome old-school manager, interesting to see whenever he can make it be smooth or the unstabilty in the leadership is to big.
Steaua? Standard Liège?
Kerberos

Post by Kerberos »

Really nice to have some activity in the danish thread again!

Im genuinly excited about the new format, there is just one thing im suspicious about - The possible EL spot for a team from the bottom of the table in expence of the team that finished 3.rd in the league. But that upset would take a couple of good games.
F.C. Copenhagen
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

EarlofBug wrote:
SteffenM wrote:Now with Danish League kicking off this weekend, a little overview.

3) Brøndby
Maybe Hertha?
Actually thought about Hertha as well. I think both are good actually :)
SteffenM wrote:4) OB Odense
Maybe Valencia? Stuttgart?
Stuttgart, Valencia could be a bit more "flower power". Stuttgart seems for me this good german diesel, steady going. :)
SteffenM wrote:5) AaB Aalborg
Maybe Sevilla? Bilbao? Bremen?
Sevilla for me seems a bit more stable, but I think the idea is good, offensive etc.. :D
Also I think both teams really prefer to play at home 8)
SteffenM wrote:9) Randers
Comparable club:Feyenoord?
Feyenoord is from a quite big city :D Maybe AZ, Vitesse could be it. Or Parma, La Coruña, Lille?
AZ it is :D
SteffenM wrote:10) Lyngby
Some English clubs near London :) Crystal Palace? Nottingham Forest?
Nottingham Forrest is perfect!
If I remember right they also both have been champions when granddad was a little girl or something like that.
SteffenM wrote:12) Esbjerg
Steaua? Standard Liège?
I didn't know they were badly managed? They are on a rollercoaster with new leadership, or carousel might be a better word?

1) København - Bayern M./Celtic
2) Midtjylland - Dortmund
3) Brøndby - Arsenal/Hertha
4) OB Odense - Valencia/Stuttgart
5) AaB Aalborg - Sevilla
6) AGF Aarhus - Liverpool
------------
7) SønderjyskE - Leicester
8) Nordsjælland - ??
9) Randers - AZ
10) Lyngby - Nottingham Forest
11) Viborg - Bournemouth
12) Esbjerg - Aston Villa
13) Horsens - Hull
14) Silkeborg - Freiburg
nikolapfc89
FEPG champion

Post by nikolapfc89 »

SteffenM wrote:TV-Transmissions
Here in Serbia again this year Sport Klub will covering Danish superliga. I really like to watch.
Also new system sound interesting.
Partizan Beograd!
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

nikolapfc89 wrote:
SteffenM wrote:TV-Transmissions
Here in Serbia again this year Sport Klub will covering Danish superliga. I really like to watch.
Also new system sound interesting.
Nice :D

Do you know about there is any specific reason for this?
I would think there is bigger or closer leagues for the football fans of Serbia.

Sounds surprising, but also awesome :D
nikolapfc89
FEPG champion

Post by nikolapfc89 »

Well here we have many leagues on tv. Main reason is that there are 2 big sports televisions (Sport Klub and Arenasport), and they are in big fight what and who will got better and bigger tv programe. I guess that is main reason. And that is good for us football fans.
We have besides best leagues live covering on tv: Portugal, Scotland, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Poland (Eurosport last years), Russia, Ukraine, Czech also cups but some countries just cup (Turkey, Greece just cup and last seasons we had and league cover). Thats for European football. There is also Japan, China, Brasil, Argentina, MLS...
I have wishes for some leagues and hope we will get it one day (Sweden, Hungary).
Partizan Beograd!