Ukrainian Premier League 2016-2017

Domestic league and cup football
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Todor wrote:
kleber wrote:Dynamo Kyiv is dead and buried.

let's see what will happen with this club in the next weeks.
What so bad looms over Dynamo?
Honestly I do not know why he wrote it, I do not see any significant problems in Dynamo at this moment
Funkmaster

Post by Funkmaster »

Metallica1989 wrote:
Todor wrote:
kleber wrote:Dynamo Kyiv is dead and buried.

let's see what will happen with this club in the next weeks.
What so bad looms over Dynamo?
Honestly I do not know why he wrote it, I do not see any significant problems in Dynamo at this moment
I don't see any problems concerning Dinamo Kiew too, but in general I think the ukrainian league is in clear decline. No spectators, bad stadiums and political problems. Imo it will be very difficult for them to stay on 8th position. It will be interesting to see if Dinamo and Shakhtar are able to keep them high in the next years, but I don't think so. Dnipro and Metalist are gone and you could see that clubs like Zorya or Poltava aren't really strong. In a few years Ukraine will be in 11th - 13th position behind Belgium, Netherlands and Turkey.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Funkmaster wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:
Todor wrote: What so bad looms over Dynamo?
I don't see any problems concerning Dinamo Kiew too, but in general I think the ukrainian league is in clear decline. No spectators, bad stadiums and political problems. Imo it will be very difficult for them to stay on 8th position. It will be interesting to see if Dinamo and Shakhtar are able to keep them high in the next years, but I don't think so. Dnipro and Metalist are gone and you could see that clubs like Zorya or Poltava aren't really strong. In a few years Ukraine will be in 11th - 13th position behind Belgium, Netherlands and Turkey.

Agree, I do not deny this fact, in next 3-4 years (and perhaps earlier) Ukraine will fight for 11-12 places, but if we are reforming Junior football we can return to the level of Eredivisie and Belgium, as the main item of income of clubs will sell players, so the Ukrainian clubs are now getting in the way of the sale of their own pupils football academies...this is a real revolution in Ukrainian football, finally our clubs start to live within our means, not really hoping for the oligarchs
kleber

Post by kleber »

Metallica1989 wrote:
Funkmaster wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:

Agree, I do not deny this fact, in next 3-4 years (and perhaps earlier) Ukraine will fight for 11-12 places, but if we are reforming Junior football we can return to the level of Eredivisie and Belgium, as the main item of income of clubs will sell players, so the Ukrainian clubs are now getting in the way of the sale of their own pupils football academies...this is a real revolution in Ukrainian football, finally our clubs start to live within our means, not really hoping for the oligarchs
Ukraine economy is the second worst in europe,how can you be competitive in europe without the oilgarchs?

tv rights,ticket sales,merchandising are on albanian level....dynamo had 5000 specs yesterday,lol.

realistic ukraine inb the top 15 will be a great achievement by 2020.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Olimpik Donetsk 2 - 1 Volyn
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 - 0 Chernomorets Odessa
Dynamo Kyiv 4 - 1 Karpaty
Zorya 2 - 1 Zirka
Vorskla 2 - 2 FC Olexandria (Vorskla - down by 2 goals - scored twice after the 90 minutes regular time)
Stal Kamianske 1 - 1 Dnipro

After 13 rounds: all 3 teams in Europe won - I expect 3-4 points from them next week.

Shakhtar 35
Zorya 29
Dynamo Kyiv 27
Oleksandria 21
Olimpik Donetsk 20
Chornomorets 18
Vorskla 16...
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Shakhtar already won their group after 4 rounds, very good. I hope they`ll have a deep run in the spring. Dynamo and Zorya have no chance practically, they`re both out - bar a miracle.
kleber

Post by kleber »

bugylibicska wrote:Shakhtar already won their group after 4 rounds, very good. I hope they`ll have a deep run in the spring. Dynamo and Zorya have no chance practically, they`re both out - bar a miracle.
it will be the worst season for ukraine in the last 10 years....
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

kleber wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:Shakhtar already won their group after 4 rounds, very good. I hope they`ll have a deep run in the spring. Dynamo and Zorya have no chance practically, they`re both out - bar a miracle.
not a fact, it may be no less than in the season 2009\2010 5.800 :lol:
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Metallica1989 wrote:
kleber wrote:
Both Dynamo and Zorya might still contribute and if Shakhtar go deep - semi-final - Ukraine could reach 7 points.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

bugylibicska wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:
kleber wrote:
Both Dynamo and Zorya might still contribute and if Shakhtar go deep - semi-final - Ukraine could reach 7 points.

this season, considering the fact that Dinamo greatly failed, probably 6.000 will be a good result ... As for Shakhtar, I think it is not worth much to focus attention on this perfomance in GS EL, unknown in what form will be team in february, but I hope for the best
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Metallica1989 wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:

this season, considering the fact that Dinamo greatly failed, probably 6.000 will be a good result ... As for Shakhtar, I think it is not worth much to focus attention on this perfomance in GS EL, unknown in what form will be team in february, but I hope for the best
You`re right, we don`t know how long the owner is able to keep Shakhtar together. They might also sell some important players in the winter transfer window.

Volyn 0 - 1 Stal Kamianske
Zirka 1 - 2 Olimpik Donetsk
Karpaty 1 - 0 Vorskla
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Chornomorets Odesa 0 - 0 Zorya
Dnipro 1 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv
Olexandria 1 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk

After 14 rounds:

Shakhtar 38
Dynamo Kyiv, Zorya 30
Olimpik Donetsk 23
Oleksandria 21
Chornomorets 19
Vorskla 16...
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dec 11 Dynamo-Shakhtar,last game before the winter break.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Olimpik Donetsk 1 - 0 Chornomorets Odesa
Zorya 1 - 2 FC Olexandria (surprise)
Dynamo Kyiv 2 - 1 Stal Dniprodzerzhynsk
Shakhtar Donetsk 2 - 1 Karpaty

After 15 rounds: (2 more games tomorrow)

Shakhtar 41
Dynamo Kyiv 33
Zorya 30
Olimpik Donetsk 26
Oleksandria 24
Chornomorets 19
Vorskla 16 (1)...
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Zirka 2 - 0 Volyn
Vorskla 1 - 2 Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

After 15 rounds: