Stal K. - Karpaty 0-3
Dynamo - Olexandria 5-1
Vorskla - Chornomorets 1-0
Zorya - Olimpic 3-0
Dnipro - Volyn 5-0

5 of 6 matches ended in a crushing victory
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dynamo beat Shakhtar in the supercup final,1-1 in the 90 min,4-3 dor dynamo in the penalties.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Second Round

Chornomorets-Shakhtar 1-4
Karpaty-Dynamo 0-2
Dnipro-Stal 1-1
Zirka-Zorya 1-1
Volyn-Olimpik 2-2
Oleksandria-Vorskla 3-2

Shakhtar and Dynamo already the only teams with 6 points from two games,Chornomorets the only team yet to get a point.
Karpaty start the season with minus 6 points because of debts to former players.
Funkmaster

Post by Funkmaster »

To the experts of ukrainian football: What do you know about the current situation of Dnipro? Will they be allowed to play european competition 2017/18?
kleber

Post by kleber »

Funkmaster wrote:To the experts of ukrainian football: What do you know about the current situation of Dnipro? Will they be allowed to play european competition 2017/18?
Some debts are being payed,it seems.....but the future is uncertain.

they lost yesterday 4-0 against shakhtar.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Round 5,results

Shakhtar-Dnipro 4-0
Dynamo-Volyn 2-1
Zorya-Karpaty 2-1
Vorskla-Stal 0-0
Olimpik-Oleksandria 0-2
Zirka-Chornomorets 0-1

Top 5

Shakhtar 15
Dynamo 15
Zorya 13
Vorskla 6
Oleksandria 6

Upl is now shakhtar and dynamo plus zorya.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Shakhtar-Dynamo 1-1(Dentinho 72;Husiev 24 p.k)...game played at kharkiv,39.000 spec.

This game showed that Shakhtar is the best team,their 4,5 brazilians make the difference.Shakhtar remain in first place,three points ahead of Dynamo.

Zorya can go second if they beat today Stal,they are losing 0-1 with 38 min.
Zorya-Stal 2-2.zorya stays third.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Last edited by Metallica1989 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 09:45, edited 1 time in total.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Ukrainian clubs this week in eurocups
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

I`ve expected Dynamo to get a point against Napoli, so I was disappointed after the loss. Now they should get something in the next round against Besiktas in Istanbul. It won`t be easy, but they might even win. Difficult group, hard to predict. Shakhtar won as expected, but with hard labour. They`re far from the old Shakhtar in terms of fluid play. If they beat Braga next, they`re almost there. Zorya in a deadly group with almost no chance to survive were very close to cause an upset and keep up hope. Now, it`ll be almost impossible after Feyenoord beat United. They have a huge advantage now over Zorya and even Fenerbahce, because MU still the favourites to win this group and might not drop many more points. So, 3 points and I`ve expected 4.
kleber

Post by kleber »

bugylibicska wrote:I`ve expected Dynamo to get a point against Napoli, so I was disappointed after the loss. Now they should get something in the next round against Besiktas in Istanbul. It won`t be easy, but they might even win. Difficult group, hard to predict. Shakhtar won as expected, but with hard labour. They`re far from the old Shakhtar in terms of fluid play. If they beat Braga next, they`re almost there. Zorya in a deadly group with almost no chance to survive were very close to cause an upset and keep up hope. Now, it`ll be almost impossible after Feyenoord beat United. They have a huge advantage now over Zorya and even Fenerbahce, because MU still the favourites to win this group and might not drop many more points. So, 3 points and I`ve expected 4.
I think we might see a big surprise in this group,man united being eliminated.

sucks for zorya,the ref gave 3 min,fenerbahce level at the 95 min.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

kleber wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:I`ve expected Dynamo to get a point against Napoli, so I was disappointed after the loss. Now they should get something in the next round against Besiktas in Istanbul. It won`t be easy, but they might even win. Difficult group, hard to predict. Shakhtar won as expected, but with hard labour. They`re far from the old Shakhtar in terms of fluid play. If they beat Braga next, they`re almost there. Zorya in a deadly group with almost no chance to survive were very close to cause an upset and keep up hope. Now, it`ll be almost impossible after Feyenoord beat United. They have a huge advantage now over Zorya and even Fenerbahce, because MU still the favourites to win this group and might not drop many more points. So, 3 points and I`ve expected 4.
I think we might see a big surprise in this group,man united being eliminated.

sucks for zorya,the ref gave 3 min,fenerbahce level at the 95 min.
MU will win all 3 games in Old Trafford and need only pick up another point on the road. Can`t see them bowing out, but I`d enjoy it immensely. Fenerbahce didn`t impress me, so it`s up to Feyenoord to lose the 2nd spot. I`d the feeling the ref wanted to please Fenerbahce doubling the 3 minutes of added time.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Round 8,results

Stal Olimpik 2-3
Karpaty Chornomorets 0-0
Dnipro Zirka 0-1
Volyn olexandria 1-1
Dynamo Zorya 0-1
Vorskla Shakhtar 0-1

Top 6

Shakhtar 22 :bouncy:
Zorya 17
Dynamo 16 :degsmile:
Olimpik 13
Chornomorets 13
Vorskla 12
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

upl this year more unpredictable

interesting fact, shakhtar in the last seven games missed 2 goals, both times from the penalty spot
together with EL
Paulo Fonseca instills to team a more pragmatic style of play
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dynamo last four games,3 defeats,one draw.....

just a awful year,looks like Surkis have no money to invest in the team.