Ukrainian Football Season 2017-2018

Domestic league and cup football
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

week 7
Stal Zirka 0-1
Olimpik Karpaty 0-0
Veres Shakhtar 1-2
Mariupol Dynamo +:-(Dynamo did not come for absolutely artificial reasons and now it is expected a technical win to Mariupol)
Olexandriya Vorskla 0-1
Zorya Chornomorets 5-0(Finally, Lugansk comes to life)
Mawwerg

Post by Mawwerg »

Are there any guesses what is behind such weird behavior of Dinamo?
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

Mawwerg wrote:Are there any guesses what is behind such weird behavior of Dinamo?
They didn't want to travel to Mariupol for safety reasons I believe. I know it is close to the "rebel-areas", but is it really dangerous to travel there?
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Forza AZ wrote:
Mawwerg wrote:Are there any guesses what is behind such weird behavior of Dinamo?
They didn't want to travel to Mariupol for safety reasons I believe. I know it is close to the "rebel-areas", but is it really dangerous to travel there?
This you called a formal reason why they did not come, but I know that there is a real reason and it consists in the fact that Dynamo wars a war against the acting football federation of Ukraine, and Mariupol is just an excuse to try to discredit FFU. Now Dynamo will receive a technical defeat and will go with him to CAS,they expect to win the case and thereby call into question the validity of our federation.Dynamo wants to change the leadership of the federation to a more loyal to itself and uses all means for this, including this situation with Mariupol
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dynamo will win the case by uefa and fifa rules.

So no more Yarmolenko in the UPL,ukrainian league becomes more weak.

Vorskla great season continues,Shakhtar is struglling a lot against small clubes,first stal and now veres,only won in the end of the games.
Oldelpaso

Post by Oldelpaso »

Metallica1989 wrote:
Oldelpaso wrote:Are Shakhtar playing their European games in Kharkiv this year?
Yes its true
Thanks, was weighing up whether to visit but after looking at the options it doesn't look like I can afford the trip. Feyenoord by bus it is!
No to Superleague
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Metallica1989 wrote:
Forza AZ wrote:
This you called a formal reason why they did not come, but I know that there is a real reason and it consists in the fact that Dynamo wars a war against the acting football federation of Ukraine, and Mariupol is just an excuse to try to discredit FFU. Now Dynamo will receive a technical defeat and will go with him to CAS,they expect to win the case and thereby call into question the validity of our federation.Dynamo wants to change the leadership of the federation to a more loyal to itself and uses all means for this, including this situation with Mariupol
Interesting, here is a source:
http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017 ... ety-fears/

Do you also know why only 5.000 Dynamo fans show up on matchday, compared to last season 10.000? Its's measured over first half of the season.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Duketown wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:
Forza AZ wrote: They didn't want to travel to Mariupol for safety reasons I believe. I know it is close to the "rebel-areas", but is it really dangerous to travel there?
Interesting, here is a source:
http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017 ... ety-fears/

Do you also know why only 5.000 Dynamo fans show up on matchday, compared to last season 10.000? Its's measured over first half of the season.

because they spent 1 match without spectators and it significantly affected the statistics
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Oldelpaso wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:
Oldelpaso wrote:Are Shakhtar playing their European games in Kharkiv this year?
Yes its true
Thanks, was weighing up whether to visit but after looking at the options it doesn't look like I can afford the trip. Feyenoord by bus it is!
Great choice!
Only negative is that De Kuip normally holds 47.500 fans but in CL only 32.000 due to Roma-incidents.

@Metallica: thnx.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Shakhtar Donetsk 3 - 1 Zorya
Dynamo Kyiv 3:0 Oleksandria
Vorskla 1 - 1 Olimpik Donetsk

After 8 rounds:

Shakhtar 21
Dynamo Kyiv 19 (1)
Vorskla 17
Olimpik Donetsk 13...
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Dynamo Olexandriya 3-0... 8439 spectators
Karpaty Veres 1-6... 8640
Stal Mariupol 0-1... 503
Zirka Chornomorets 0-1...2454
Vorskla Olimpik 1-1...4000
Shakhtar Zorya 3-1...10580

In comparison with last season, the attendance is slightly better, and in general the small progress of the clubs in the middle of the table is observed, while it is not very noticeable, but if this continues in 2-3 years, it will become more obvious
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

Today the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Federation of Ukraine considered the issue of the absence of Dynamo for a match in the city of Mariupol and decided to award a technical defeat 0-3.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Metallica1989 wrote:Today the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Federation of Ukraine considered the issue of the absence of Dynamo for a match in the city of Mariupol and decided to award a technical defeat 0-3.
no surprise,now dinamo goes to lausanne.

finaly a win for odessa with the fourth coach of the season.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

FC Olexandria 4 - 1 Stal Kamianske
Mariupol 1 - 0 Zirka
Veres Rivne 1 - 0 Vorskla
Zorya 0 - 0 Karpaty
Chornomorets Odesa 0 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Olimpik Donetsk 1 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

After 9 rounds:

Dynamo Kyiv, Shakhtar 22
Mariupol, Vorskla 17
Veres Rivne 15