Transfer Topic

Domestic league and cup football
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

AlanK wrote:
bjkman1903 wrote:Sneijder left Galatasaray (mutual agreement)

Mariano (Sevilla) -> Galatasaray (4m€)
Oh, man, I assume that's Mariano Ferreira to whom you refer--hate to see him leave Sevilla. His centering pass to Gameiro at the beginning of the second half in the EL Final against Liverpool in 2016 marked the turning point of that game.
It looks as though Berizzo's "new" Sevilla is "cleaning house."
Yes, that's the one. :wink:
It looks like a good transfer to me as they needed someone in his position.

Galatasaray is heavily investing in new players at the moment (Belhanda, Maicon, Gomis, Mariano, ..) and it does not look like it's over yet.
But I am afraid that it's too late for EL already, and they might do the same mistake Fener did a few years ago.
Black Eagles 1903
seso

Post by seso »

Alvaro Morata to Chelsea!! Great transfer! He is 25 and has played for Real Madrid and Juventus!
Diego Costa will leave Chelsea.
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

What Chelsea strike, i too love Morata (age 24)
And say he had spoken of Milan ... :(
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

bjkman1903 wrote:
AlanK wrote:
bjkman1903 wrote:Sneijder left Galatasaray (mutual agreement)

Mariano (Sevilla) -> Galatasaray (4m€)
Oh, man, I assume that's Mariano Ferreira to whom you refer--hate to see him leave Sevilla. His centering pass to Gameiro at the beginning of the second half in the EL Final against Liverpool in 2016 marked the turning point of that game.
It looks as though Berizzo's "new" Sevilla is "cleaning house."
Yes, that's the one. :wink:
It looks like a good transfer to me as they needed someone in his position.

Galatasaray is heavily investing in new players at the moment (Belhanda, Maicon, Gomis, Mariano, ..) and it does not look like it's over yet.
But I am afraid that it's too late for EL already, and they might do the same mistake Fener did a few years ago.
€21m purchase and €17m sales, isn't exactly "heavily investing", lol. To remind you:
Duketown wrote:Between 2013-2015 Galatasaray had an loss of €163 million. They had a UEFA ban (like Bursaspor and karabukspor)and failed FFP again in 2016 and need to break even compliant untill 2018.

Galatasaray settlement agreement:
http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf
Galatasaray had not implemented any concrete strategy to comply with financial fair play during the settlement regime (in particular, it had failed to properly manage its expenses, as shown by the fact that its transfer expenses and employee wage expenses had increased during this period).
In 2015-2016 the loss was €56 million.... Nuff said. Failing FFP with such numbers and not being mentioned in Uefa update means only 1 thing: exclusion + new FFP agreement untill 2021.

And €3.8 million for this Dutch player? This is a joke. He most have become really good playing in mediocre teams in mediocre leagues. In the Netherlands he was good enough for 2nd division. And all other clubs h played the wanted to get rid of him. And Gala gives him a 2021 contract. Seeing transfer like this, makes me understand Gala's troubles. Same goes for Donk.

Checked out Gala's other contract and only a few less important (and thus inexpensive) players leaving so payroll reduction needs to come from sales. Many unsellable expensive players (Sneijder, Podolski, De Jong). Even 2017 can't be breakeven anymore.

Man, all this is plain stupid. Is Gala managed be a Fenerbache fan? It looks like they are killing this club from the inside. Never seen such mismanagement. Only Inter and AC came close and they needed a new owner to pay €700 million while still not being repaired.

Anyone a link to English annual report? I wonder about their debts..
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

Duketown wrote:€21m purchase and €17m sales, isn't exactly "heavily investing", lol.
Just wait, and you will see more transfers soon.
And what I meant here is for Turkey standards. As you are an expert in those things, you can easily check how much other Turkish teams did spend in transfers and compare it with the average.
Black Eagles 1903
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

bjkman1903 wrote:
Duketown wrote:€21m purchase and €17m sales, isn't exactly "heavily investing", lol.
And what I meant here is for Turkey standards. As you are an expert in those things, you can easily check how much other Turkish teams did spend in transfers and compare it with the average.
Haha, you sound like those Portuguese forum members overhere. Talking about future transfer value...

It's normal for Turkish teams to overspend. That is the average. In this case, this overspending is really modest but that's only since UEFA is helping to do the bookkeeping. Normally Turkish teams are the losers on the transfermarket.
Still, Gala is completely senseless with their stupid management; see my earlier post.

So I compare your statement "heavily investing" while for Gala or for other Turkish topteams, investing €4m is peanuts. So your statement is kinda silly. Hope you understand.

But you don't like financials and you've shown me that before so no problem: continue hoping Gala needs to invest in players while in reality they are close to being bankrupt, like Parma.

At least, try to make sense before your fantastic views take over.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

Duketown wrote:
bjkman1903 wrote:
Haha, you sound like those Portuguese forum members overhere. Talking about future transfer value...

It's normal for Turkish teams to overspend. That is the average. In this case, this overspending is really modest but that's only since UEFA is helping to do the bookkeeping. Normally Turkish teams are the losers on the transfermarket.
Still, Gala is completely senseless with their stupid management; see my earlier post.

So I compare your statement "heavily investing" while for Gala or for other Turkish topteams, investing €4m is peanuts. So your statement is kinda silly. Hope you understand.

But you don't like financials and you've shown me that before so no problem: continue hoping Gala needs to invest in players while in reality they are close to being bankrupt, like Parma.

At least, try to make sense before your fantastic views take over.
What about you? Talking about future downfalls.
I did mention future transfers because Galatasaray announced that they wanted at least two more transfers this summer.

But as usual you are just trolling and provoking people.
If a team changes at least 4-5 players in their starting eleven and spends a lot of money I would consider it as an important investment.

Don't jump to conclusions, the only team that matters to me is Besiktas and I don't care about Galatasaray. Honestly I think they are just wasting their money for nothing that is why I said that they are doing the same mistake as Fener did a few years ago.
Black Eagles 1903
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

Jorge Meré (Gijon) -> Köln (8,5m €)
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

BurningStorm wrote:Jorge Meré (Gijon) -> Köln (8,5m €)
Another good one--watched him in the U-21 tournament.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Danilo (Real Madrid) -> Manchester City
30 m€ (FC Porto get 600 k)
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Because I know some users are interested in him:
Ryan Gauld (Sporting) -> Aves (loan)

Aves just got themselves promoted to the top flight. They're usually relegated straight back. They have been very active in the market and have quite a lot of depth but lack quality in their first XI. It should be another fierce fight against relegation against the likes of Tondela (likely to be dead and buried before orchestrating another miraculous escape), Feirense (2nd season curse should kick in), Boavista (there's always an unexpected team involved in this fight and I have a feeling it might be them this time) and fellow returners Portimonense.
seso

Post by seso »

An unexpected move: Mexican Javier Hernández (Chicharito) to West Ham United. He is 29 and he has played for Guadalajara, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. He also has 96 apps and 48 goals for Mexico!

Hernández's father and grandfather were also football players who have played for Mexico at the 1986 and 1954 World Cups!! Hernandez has played at the 2010 and 2014 World Cups! 4 World Cups in the family!
Malko

Post by Malko »

Boris Becker from Kaiserslautern (2nd geman League) to Histert (1st Luxembourgish league ) . No, it's not the same.....
Malko

Post by Malko »

Mbappé for...(a record sum) from Monaco to Real ?????
Naymar for (an even more record sum) from barcelona to Paris SG ?

we are over 200 Million Euro
Malko

Post by Malko »

Sarr from FC Metz (L1) to Stade Rennais (L1)....25 Million Euro + bonus