Coach Transfers

Domestic league and cup football
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Ronald Koeman the new Everton manager after leaving Southampton.
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

Fernando Hierro, erstwhile central defender for Real Madrid, has been hired as the coach of Real Oviedo.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

And the new coach of Shandong Luneng Taishan is... Felix Magath. :dontknow:
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Quique Sánchez Flores has signed to coach Espanyol. Among others, he`s coached Getafe (two occasions), Valencia, Benfica, Atlético Madrid, and Watford.
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Paco Jémez, late of Rayo :cry: :cry: :cry: , will sign to coach Granada next season--or so reports marca.com today.
Last edited by AlanK on Tue Jun 28, 2016 14:38, edited 2 times in total.
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

BurningStorm wrote:Official: Markus Weinzierl from Augsburg to Schalke. Dirk Schuster from Darmstadt to Augsburg.
... and Norbert Meier from Bielefeld to Darmstadt.

All three were bought out of their contracts.
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Off to the "there's gratitude for you" department :arrow:

:( :( :( Alavés, Second Division champ and therefore promoted to First Division for 2016-2017, has decided that Bordalás, their coach, isn't who they want to lead them in First Division, and have said good-bye, thanking him for his efforts and giving him a hearty handshake :!:
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

AlanK wrote:Paco Jémez, late of Rayo :cry: :cry: :cry: , will sign to coach Granada next season--or so reports marca.com today.

Meanwhile, Rayo apparently will (or already has) sign José Ramón Sandoval for another go-around as their coach. I like Sandoval, but he's not my favorite Rayo coach every :wink: . Still, Rayo looked at a lot of possibilities before deciding on Sandoval (according to marca.com).
Malko

Post by Malko »

UnayEmery from sevilla to Paris SG. it's official.Probably , after severa Europaliegues, he goes now for the Championsleague.The will to go to the very Top is higher than ever in Paris. . We wait for the signature of...euh...you'll see.
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Or PSG are going for the Europe League :bouncy:

I think this is the 3rd time I hear this is official.
The same happend with Mourinho in United.
Not sure whenever some media are a bit to fast, some are to slow or they don't agree to when it is official.
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

It looks as though Julen Lopetegui will be the coach of Wolverhampton next season. Wiki already has him as the wolverhampton coach, so I guess it is indeed a done deal.

Joaquín Caparrós seems to be the first choice to take over as coach of La Roja.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Paris SG has a new technical director : Patrick Kluivert
FEPG

Post by FEPG »

Kurban Berdyev (Rostov) -> Spartak Moskva. There must be some exceptional reason for leaving a decent CL club for a mediocre team that has won nothing for the last 13 years.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

FEPG wrote:Kurban Berdyev (Rostov) -> Spartak Moskva. There must be some exceptional reason for leaving a decent CL club for a mediocre team that has won nothing for the last 13 years.
Disaster for Rostov - haters rejoice - I knew they`ve dire financial situation, but hoped he goes back to Rubin. Spartak? :roll:

``Spartak Moscow are out of the Europa League after a shock 1-0 defeat at home to Cypriot side AEK Larnaca.

Ivan Trickovski’s goal two minutes from time settled the tie, the first leg of which had ended 1-1 in Cyprus.

Spartak came close on several occasions but both wastefulness and good defending meant that the scene was set for Trickovski to pounce. The Spartak defence froze as the frontman controlled a well-weighted pass and coolly finished past Artem Rebrov, sparking wild celebrations.

Sport Express conducted a poll in which, at the time of writing, 22,000 people voted for why Spartak had lost. 30.5% of people thought that ‘nobody is to blame, it is the realistic strength of Spartak’, while 22.9% felt that the coaching staff were at fault. 17.4% believed that it was a combination of all options, one of which was ‘karma’ and it attracted 10.4% of the vote. Other options were: the players (9.8%), the owner (7.4%) and the manager (1.6%).

Home manager Dmitriy Alenichev spoke to the press after the match. He said: “I would like to apologise for that embarrassment which you watched. I take full responsibility for the defeat and lack of will. I admit that I was apprehensive about the game with AEK. I was afraid that the guys would have euphoria after the win over Arsenal and unfortunately it was there. I asked the players to concentrate solely on the upcoming game and forget about the result with Arsenal. Clearly, it didn’t get through.”
Arges Pitesti

Post by Arges Pitesti »

Mancini left Inter. De Boer will replace him.

Montella is the first "chinese" coach of this brand new (???) AC Milan.
"Better lose one match 5-0 than five 1-0" W. Boskov