Ronaldo goes home before match ends

Anything football. NO POLITICS please.
Polak

Ronaldo goes home before match ends

Post by Polak »

So I don't know who here heard about this incident. Just one of many primadona moves by this guy. He also went home before the match ended (friendly v Rayo Vallecano). No wonder his agents has gone to many clubs and none of them want him. Why bring in an ego who wants tons of money and will most likely be disruptive to the rest of the squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8DC0ZU ... tedForever (ignore the Yutube commentary)
rpo.castro

Post by rpo.castro »

I really think this deserved a new thread. I couldn't imagine how we managed to survive till now.
And btw, they were several players that left the match at half time, although only two were caught by fans, and only one is mentioned (Dalot that is right on CR7 side must be invisible or must play for Man. City or something).
Polak

Post by Polak »

It's true others left also, but he likes to behave like he is a leader and even in the video when the coach is speaking to him, you can see he doesn't have respect for him, pulling weird faces and not listening to him properly.
rpo.castro wrote:I really think this deserved a new thread. I couldn't imagine how we managed to survive till now.
Didn't really know where else to put it. The Premier League thread was an option I suppose.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Polak wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 22:37 It's true others left also, but he likes to behave like he is a leader and even in the video when the coach is speaking to him, you can see he doesn't have respect for him, pulling weird faces and not listening to him properly.
rpo.castro wrote:I really think this deserved a new thread. I couldn't imagine how we managed to survive till now.
Didn't really know where else to put it. The Premier League thread was an option I suppose.
This is just the kind of thing I made this for.

viewtopic.php?t=5863

:smile1: