EL matchday 6

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
fabiomh

Post by fabiomh »

Club-Mate wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:29
Ricardo wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 00:59
Club-Mate wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 13:14
can agree to this! I could watch a summary of Feyenoord Lazio match and Lazio did really good fighting until the end and wasting so much good chances were the better team probabely but still lost.
Sturm obviously plays much more stronger at home than away. If many more matches are played amongst these clubs Lazio likely would win this group.
You can also say
Feyenoord won the group despite
Giving away a 0-2 advantage in Denmark ( though deserved)
Received an undeserved equalizer vs Midtjyland at home
Lost in last seconds in Austria, where they were clearly the better team but failed to score

About the ‘fans’ I agree completely, there should be at least a few matches without fans home and away for this behaviour
in first half in Graz Feyenoord had clearly the better opportunities the best probably was a soft header from 5 m alonestanding straight to GK you can do much more on this. Second half was the opposite and Sturm created better chances hit the crossbar had 9:3 attempts on goal and out of it 8:1 within the box. Thus "clearly better team" is a very ambitous and even onesided call. All 4 teams of this group had good and bad moments.

But what happended on the pitch wasn't the main thing on this day. It was a day of terror in Graz what these criminals from Rotterdam have done under the flag of Feyenoord. They left a trail of devastation through Graz and within the stadium and even insulted people on the street. Uefa and especially the management of this club cannot turn their head away anymore it has to be done something that this won't happen anymore.
Feyenoords management (should step back like unable politicians often have to do) is obviously not willing or not able to do enough to stop this terror because it happened not the first time. So this club should be suspended for a EC season to give them a pause for thought to clear their recurring problems.
The damage amounts to about 6 digits and partly has to be carried from the community only a smaller part can be regressed from the Dutch.

Btw I'll say it again: I am very proud to be a supporter of a club which fans are welcome all over Europe getting good words after each of their visit and behalve they should like as guests in a foreign city and within the stadium. Recently 4.000 supporters of them in Milan.
100% agree
Hope for more partecipants in the next Prediction Game