Dutch Football Season 2016/17

Domestic league and cup football
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Your source is uninformed. Some guestimation are close but most are off. Ajax has €95 budget (excl. Transfer and CL) so that's already way more off then my statement. Last year's their turnover is constantly €100+ million and now the budget €70 million while having signed better sponsordeals. Hahahahah

And who cares about budgets (compiled by uninformed media). Turnover is the only usefull metric.

Still, you can't compare Belgium league and the Eredivisie. They had a financial necessity to shrink. That's the discussion, troll.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:Your source is uninformed. Some guesimation are close but most are off. Ajax has €95 budget so that's already way more off then my statement. Besides, we have some bigger clubs at 2nd level which will boost €10+ million, Cambuur and NAC. So €9 million would indeed be better.

Turnover is the only usefull metric.

Still, you can't compare Belgium league the Eredivisie. That's the discussion, troll.
Listen, don't talk about what you don't have a clue about. I am getting tired of you, spamming how Netherlands >>>>> all (Malko style) and lying over, and over, and over.

First source
Second source

Let's keep it simple :
-Nobody knows, excepting you. About everything.
-Everybody is misinformed, excepting you. About everything.
-You can predict the future, even if the past says the opposite.

Conclusion : you are a troll. Even if I'd like to see Italy in front of England : GO UNITED !
Gorandinho

Post by Gorandinho »

I remember the Roda JC manager saying in january they can't compete financially with Belgian teams anymore. The budgets are about equal but Belgian teams spend an unhealty percentage of their budgets on player salaries.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

In 2009, 3 clubs lost their spot in newly formed Jupiler League. Tubize, Dender and Mons. Those clubs and all clubs at 2nd level had financial troubles while many other clubs in first level also had troubles in 2008. For your understanding, budgets don't​ have to do anything with this, dummy. I'll give you a free tip to make a usefull contribution: use turnover, debts and/or profit if you'd like to discuss finances.

Currently, more or less all 18 clubs in Eredivisie are healthy. So totally incomparable to Belgium.

Do your homework and start trolling somewhere else. Another free tip: Eredivisie League turnover is €450 million and growing every year. Belgium is way below that but like I said, that hasn't​ anything to do with above discussion to shrink the Eredivisie

There is no reason to change Eredivisie format while Belgium had all the reasons to do.

Do you understand this, stubborn troll?
Last edited by Duketown on Sun May 21, 2017 21:32, edited 12 times in total.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Duketown wrote:Your source is uninformed. Some guestimation are close but most are off. Ajax has €95 budget (excl. Transfer and CL) so that's already way more off then my statement. Last year's their turnover is constantly €100+ million and now the budget €70 million while having signed better sponsordeals. Hahahahah

And who cares about budgets (compiled by uninformed media). Turnover is the only usefull metric.

Still, you can't compare Belgium league and the Eredivisie. They had a financial necessity to shrink. That's the discussion, troll.
We talk about the smallest clubs and then you have an example of a big club?

Seems stupid as the 'smaller league' to talk a big league down.
Both in ELO-rating and UEFA coefficients.

*now I say big and small. I really don't think there is so much difference, that's why one would think it makes great sense to compare them.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

SteffenM wrote: We talk about the smallest clubs and then you have an example of a big club?

Seems stupid as the 'smaller league' to talk a big league down.
Both in ELO-rating and UEFA coefficients.

*now I say big and small. I really don't think there is so much difference, that's why one would think it makes great sense to compare them.
Steffen, we are talking the change of League format. Those budgets are offtopic brabble overgame brings for trolling reasons only.
Last edited by Duketown on Sun May 21, 2017 21:38, edited 2 times in total.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:In 2008, 3 clubs lost their spot in newly formed Jupiler League. Tubize, Dender and Mons. Those clubs and all clubs at 2nd level had financial troubles while many other clubs in first level also had troubles in 2008.

Currently, more or less all 18 clubs in Eredivisie are healthy. So totally incomparable.

Do your homework and start trolling somewhere else.
Sure
Nothing here
Everybody is healthy
This is misinformation
This is injustice !

I am pointing your lies. Don't change the subject.
Last edited by Overgame on Sun May 21, 2017 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Lol... Old news. Only 2 Dutch clubs have lesser finances but this is according to Dutch rules which are much more strict than Belgium rules. And for your info: a club can be healthy will having lesser
annual results . Aggregate net debts in Eredivisie is a €200 million surplus! Ok, unevenly divided among clubs but net debts are minimal close to zero for all Eredivisie clubs. Thus healthy.

Again, not the point since I said 'more or less' which is the case.

Lol, you really are drunken keyboard warrior. Quoting outdated links to prove a point, which isn't the discussion.
Last edited by Duketown on Sun May 21, 2017 21:48, edited 8 times in total.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:Lol... Old news. Only 2 Dutch clubs have lesser finances but this is according to Dutch rules which are much more strict than Belgium rules.

Lol, you really are drunk.
The 16 teams from the first division in Belgium need to have an UEFA license.
Another lie. You don't even know the rules here. And old news ? When you are talking about 2008 ? Seriously ?
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Overgame wrote:
Duketown wrote:Lol... Old news. Only 2 Dutch clubs have lesser finances but this is according to Dutch rules which are much more strict than Belgium rules.

Lol, you really are drunk.
The 16 teams from the first division in Belgium need to have an UEFA license.
Another lie. You don't even know the rules here. And old news ? When you are talking about 2008 ? Seriously ?
You really can't read, you drunk. And what have UEFA license to do with the fact that Dutch rules are more stringent than both Belgium and UEFA rules.

And for your understanding: only clubs playing UEFA football have to comply to UEFA license requirements. Lol, you talk nonsense since this isn't even the discussion. You're delusional.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:Another spam
Listen kid, go play outside and let the adults discuss. When you don't have a fucking clue about a subject, just shut up. Better look stupid and stay silent rather than talking and leave no doubt on the subject.

Seriously, there should be forums for kids between 15-18 years old like you.

PS : don't talk about what you don't have a clue about.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Even your assumptions are wrong, lol. And again a wrong quote: your link proves me right with national licenses and UEFA licenses. So back on topic:
Duketown wrote:
SteffenM wrote:
Drunken nonsense calling himself Overgame wrote:
Play more games = bigger TV deal. Belgium understood it very well.
2. Belgium didn't do it for at better tv deal.
Belgium (and more countries) did it because the big clubs want more matches against the best teams, and the small teams don't wanna be left out.
Belgium shrunk their league because of continous financial troubles for the smaller teams. It was a necessity. On top of that, their smaller teams couldn't draw enough crowd to have some appeal and didn't have a prosperous future.

Smallest Dutch teams have close to €10 million budget and 10.000+ fans, Excelsior being the temporarily exception. Totally incomparable to Belgium.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

The link says "only the 2 promoted teams can have an intermediate license, for only one year, to give them some time".

Again, lies. Let the adults discuss and go talk with your friend on some 15-18 forum.
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Overgame wrote:The link says "only the 2 promoted teams can have an intermediate license, for only one year, to give them some time".

Again, lies. Let the adults discuss and go talk with your friend on some 15-18 forum.
So the league format in the Netherlands should change? I hope you are only drunk and not on accid.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Duketown wrote:
Overgame wrote:The link says "only the 2 promoted teams can have an intermediate license, for only one year, to give them some time".

So the league format in the Netherlands should change? I hope you are only drunk and not on accid.
Fallacy. Straw man. Lies.