Transfer Topic

Domestic league and cup football
bbi

Post by bbi »

Malko wrote:This is what PSG spend last season an this season for transfers (from the arrival of Quatar). More than 200 Million Euro:It's certainly a record in France, is it one in Europe?
didn't real spend more than 200 milion(like 250- 270) in one transfer window ? Ronaldo 100 milion, Kaka 70 Million plus some a couple of other with 20/30 ?
FORZA STEAUA! FORZA MILAN!
Malko

Post by Malko »

psychoTurk, concerning Zagreb-Lyon, i do not know what you mean. it's even not the highest score in CL-history, and Lyon is better than zagreb this way.

Now, concerning financial fairplay, i really think that PSG will invest THIS year, cause next year, this fairplay will begin.......

bbi, it was jhust a question. so Real holds the record, but for a french team, its genius that finally "they play in that money-league", knowing that this means generally "they play in the final CL stage"
Malko

Post by Malko »

Top 10 in transfers in Ligue 1 :

1) Thiago Silva - 2012 - de l'AC Milan au PSG : 42 M€
2) Javier Pastore - 2011 - de Palerme au PSG : 42 M€
3) Nicolas Anelka - 2000 - du Real Madrid au PSG - 33,5 M€
4) Ezequiel Lavezzi - 2012 - de Naples au PSG - 26 M€
5) Lisandro Lopez - 2009 - du FC Porto à l'OL - 24 M€
6) Yoann Gourcuff - 2010 - de Bordeaux à l'OL - 22 M€
7) Severino Lucas - 2000 - de l'Atletico Paranense au Stade Rennais - 21,3 M€
8) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 2012 - de l'AC Milan au PSG - 20 M€
9) Shabani Nonda - 2000 - du Stade Rennais à l'AS Monaco - 19,8 M€
10) Lucho Gonzalez - 2009 - du FC Porto à l'OM - 18 M€
Olympiakos

Post by Olympiakos »

Pablo Orbaiz joins Marcano at Kazan...I don't wanna guess who might be the next...Makoun maybe (so that Olympiakos keeps not making any profit) what the heck? :lol: Since the EL games rumors want Rubin interested in about half the squad of Olympiakos as if no other players exist in the market :?

Post by 1 »

Julien Escudé: Sevilla to Beşiktaş

&

Allan McGregor: Rangers to Beşiktaş

moving from a bankrupted club, to a club who were almost bankrupted and have been expelled from Europe for economic reasons :roll:
Executor

Post by Executor »

HUGE blow for SC Vaslui. In a move that I can only characterize as catastrophic they agreed to sell Wesley Lopes da Silva, by far the best player EVER in Liga 1, to .... Al Hilal ... for (get a good grip!) .... 1 million euro! :shock: :evil: This is almost like LA Galaxy getting Leo Messi for 5 million $, tomorrow. :roll:

Now, I understand that Vaslui is a small team, only paying 400,000 euro/year to Wesley, while Al Hilal will give him 2 mil, I understand that Wesley was upset he didn't win the title last season and wanted to leave ASAP. But! You can't just sell him for peanuts. BTW, this is EXACTLY the same amount Vaslui payed to get him from Leixoes, 3.5 years ago :roll: Very poor negotiators there are at Vaslui... I'm so disappointed... My interest for the tie with Fenerbahce dropped a lot...

Wesley scored 37 goals in 44 games in all competitions last season. He was L1 Top scorer. And you let him go for 1 mil euro.... :sigh:

Post by 1 »

dont lose your hopes :wink: more than half of Turkey is supporting Vaslui :wink: this should mean something :wink:
zender

Post by zender »

Suarez has received his transfer.
He is moving from Anderlecht to Locomotiv Moskow.
Anderlecht will receive 15M Euro for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... mQxNjOw1ls

Hopefully they will start buying some central defenders now.
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

1 wrote:dont lose your hopes :wink: more than half of Turkey is supporting Vaslui :wink: this should mean something :wink:
Well I don't. Even if Fenerbahçe cheated, it was the season before, and they were punished for that. I won't support any team playing against a Turkish club.

@ Zender

He is not moving to CSKA Moscow instead?
Black Eagles 1903

Post by 1 »

Turks in Europe are different.. they are more emotional when it comes to Turkish teams. they come to stadiums together, in a friendly mood with their Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Trabzon etc kits on. they support Turkish teams together.. they dont have much spirit of these rivalries

this is IMPOSSIBLE in Turkey :wink: let alone stadium, you cant wear a Fenerbahçe kit and walk in the streets of Trabzon. or you cant wear a Fenerbahçe or Galatasaray kit and walk in Beşiktaş bazaar. it's not safe :) :)

before Fenerbahçe-PAOK :lol:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... t.jpg/sr=1
http://www.fotomac.com.tr/multimedya/ga ... 24&page=12
http://www.fotomac.com.tr/multimedya/ga ... 24&page=19
http://www.fotomac.com.tr/multimedya/ga ... 24&page=20
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zLOmpct5s1Y/T ... /paok2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-4bJSLRjRgw/T ... exwp5y.jpg
staradam

Post by staradam »

Last edited by staradam on Fri Jul 27, 2012 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
zender

Post by zender »

@ Zender

He is not moving to CSKA Moscow instead?[/quote]

You're right, he is moving to CSKA
My bad
kleber

Post by kleber »

Cska have a better team now than zenit,much more bench for sure.

sucks cska had a pathetic coach,not being in the cl should help them to win the league.
bbi

Post by bbi »

Executor wrote:HUGE blow for SC Vaslui. In a move that I can only characterize as catastrophic they agreed to sell Wesley Lopes da Silva, by far the best player EVER in Liga 1, to .... Al Hilal ... for (get a good grip!) .... 1 million euro! :shock: :evil: This is almost like LA Galaxy getting Leo Messi for 5 million $, tomorrow. :roll:

Now, I understand that Vaslui is a small team, only paying 400,000 euro/year to Wesley, while Al Hilal will give him 2 mil, I understand that Wesley was upset he didn't win the title last season and wanted to leave ASAP. But! You can't just sell him for peanuts. BTW, this is EXACTLY the same amount Vaslui payed to get him from Leixoes, 3.5 years ago :roll: Very poor negotiators there are at Vaslui... I'm so disappointed... My interest for the tie with Fenerbahce dropped a lot...

Wesley scored 37 goals in 44 games in all competitions last season. He was L1 Top scorer. And you let him go for 1 mil euro.... :sigh:
yeah kind of the same feeling I have over Ibra move. The amount the club get doesn't make sense. It's much to little for the player worth and you can't do anything with that money to replace the player. I really doubt there are chances for Vaslui to get a player with one million and be as good as Wesley ( at least imidietly). that's why I really think there are some things we don't know for sure. It probably matters that they won't have to pay the big salary and they don't want to risk having a dissatisfied player that knows he could earn 4 times. I think him and his agent made huge pressure on Vaslui, other whise like the Ibra move I can't understand it.

anyway good luck to him there. these are the kind of foreign players we must bring. the romanian players have a lot to learn from this and they would become better if they played with/against players like Wesley. Real quality player and from what I understand he was a pro at training also.
FORZA STEAUA! FORZA MILAN!
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

Deportivo de la Coruña has apparently signed Nélson Oliveira and Roderick Miranda from Benfica.

Edit: A Bola says these players are being loaned to Depor, and that Nélson Oliveira could return to Benfica halfway through the season.