2012-2013 Champions League 3rd qualifying round

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League

Post by 1 »

today's the day for fb fans to say these;

if they win: "haha did we buy Vaslui players too? haha Vaslui players are for sale"

if they lose: "if we are match fixers, why didnt we fix this match?"

if there are referee mistakes: "UEFA want to stop us because we are going to be the biggest club in world"

and whatever happens, they'll say "you chameleons support everyone against us" (by forgetting the fact that they support everyone who play against Beşiktaş, Bursa, Galatasaray and Trabzon)

good luck to Vaslui.. i'm glad that, by 2000s Turkey moved over, showed some progression and left this "we must support each club in Europe because they represent us" nationalist crap. tomorrow they dont represent Turkey, they just represent themselves and a minority of people who are still in pre-2000s mentality.. at least half of Turkey will support Vaslui. fb shouldnt even be here at this stage. they should thank to TFF who changed relegation punishment regulations SUDDENLY one night and kept fenerbahçe in süper lig :roll: their presence in süper lig means theft... they steal one team's right to play in süper lig.

about the match... well last time fb were in Europe, they were spanked by Young Boys and PAOK. but of course they are richer, they have a stronger squad so they may seem natural favourites on paper.. we, Vaslui should play with honor even if we lose :wink: we shouldnt surrender easily :wink:
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

The result was exceptionally disappointing, as it injected a fresh dose of realism into the state of Scottish football.

Alan likes to think I am a bit pessimistic, but I always thought Scottish football was about 20th in Europe but on a bad run just now. I'm rescheduling that mentally to about 35th out of 53. And looking nervously at the countries behind.
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

Quite easy and clear win for Panathinaikos yesterday.
It seems that after last year's shame, we will return to Group Stages.

It is proved once again, that only if you are serious and respect yourself (above all) and your opponents, you avoid the Odense/Maccabi things..

New signing Sissoko (on loan by Wolfsburg) was the MVP of the game.
Nice goal by young star Mavrias.
Malko

Post by Malko »

so probably no stream either for Maribor-F91. A shame....!
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

@Michael:

You are a BIT pessimistic? :rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: Just kidding, man, and I keep rooting for your teams except when they play Spain and Portugal. Hang in there, ?Qué hay que no cambie bajo el sol? ("What is there that does not ultimately change?"--rough translation of a quote from Azorín).

@og2002gr--Yes, I noticed that Mavrias scored the second goal vs Motherwell--been watching for his name since you clued me about him in the U-19s. Don't forget, you gotta get through QR4 to make it back to GS of CL--maybe we will meet again, should you draw Málaga. Of course, if you get by Motherwell, you get at least GS of EL. :grin1:
Executor

Post by Executor »

CFR Cluj - Slovan Liberec

I'm not very confident in CFR tonight. They started the season quite poorly. Although they met 2 accessible opponents (Gaz Metan Mediaș and Ceahlăul) they only managed 2 draws. And before that they lost the Super Cup to Dinamo... Main reason for this slopy play is Ioan Andone, he just isn't a good coach. He may get one-two surprising results here and there, but in the long run he just doesn't make it. I fear a 1-1 draw... It will also be interesting to see how Slovan will react to Romanian opposition after their catastrophic result vs Dinamo, 3 years ago. They didn't play in Europe since then until 2 weeks ago. If CFR doesn't concede tonight, I'll start believing in them again, if they do .... :sigh:

Fenerbahçe SK - SC Vaslui

Without Wesley Lopes, what can Vaslui do? Sure their offensive part doesn't look that bad, with Lucian Sânmărtean and Marius Niculae up front I'm sure Vaslui will get a goal, but their defence looks a wee bit shaky. They won vs Petrolul 3-0 in the last round, but Petrolul, despite a good performance in MD1, were terrible. Otherwise, Vaslui have a 2-2 draw away to Rapid. Good result for both. Vaslui should benefit from the 2 extra games they had this season, which, hopefully, showed them what needs to be fixed. But, Fener is still quite a team. I see a 2-1 or 3-1 win for the Turks.
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

@AlanK

Mavrias scored his first European goal, and after being the youngest Panathinaikos player playing in Europe Cups (2 years ago in CL), now he became the youngest scorer ever.
If he continues like that, then he will make us forget very soon our previous "promising big star" Ninis, who left for Parma after 4 average years.

As for PAO future, the first big target was to qualify to EL Groups and earn those 5-6 Millions that would help the team save the season. Now if we manage to win CL QR4 and enter CL GS that would be a big boost in team's future who struggle to survive against economical crisis.

But since I know my team, we are very weak this season, and at the moment, we are a #4 team in CL GS or #2-3 in EL GS. I hope coach Ferreira makes a miracle again, and will have 1-2 good tranfers until the end of August.

PS: very soon to talk about, but I hope we will avoid Malaga at next round
og2002gr

Post by og2002gr »

Executor wrote:Fenerbahçe SK - SC Vaslui
I consider Fener as being the strongest team on CL qualifiers.
So I hope our old friend "magician" Sanmartean, will help his team eliminate Fenerbahce and offer Panathinaikos a better draw if we get past Motherwell.
Still I think Turkish team has 80-20 chances.

A very interesting tie is AEL - Partizan.
Cypriot football is rising, and it is interesting to see if new champions can continue APOEL's great season. Partizan had many failures in the past, so they can't scare AEL. I would give Partizan a 55-45 advantage due to experience factor.

The most tight game is Kobenhavn - Club Brugge. Is there life after N'Doye? Club Brugge returns to CL after 7 years and took maybe the best possible opponent. It seems like a 50-50 for me.
crimsontide

Post by crimsontide »

1 wrote:today's the day for fb fans to say these;

if they win: "haha did we buy Vaslui players too? haha Vaslui players are for sale"

if they lose: "if we are match fixers, why didnt we fix this match?"

if there are referee mistakes: "UEFA want to stop us because we are going to be the biggest club in world"

and whatever happens, they'll say "you chameleons support everyone against us" (by forgetting the fact that they support everyone who play against Beşiktaş, Bursa, Galatasaray and Trabzon)

good luck to Vaslui.. i'm glad that, by 2000s Turkey moved over, showed some progression and left this "we must support each club in Europe because they represent us" nationalist crap. tomorrow they dont represent Turkey, they just represent themselves and a minority of people who are still in pre-2000s mentality.. at least half of Turkey will support Vaslui. fb shouldnt even be here at this stage. they should thank to TFF who changed relegation punishment regulations SUDDENLY one night and kept fenerbahçe in süper lig :roll: their presence in süper lig means theft... they steal one team's right to play in süper lig.

about the match... well last time fb were in Europe, they were spanked by Young Boys and PAOK. but of course they are richer, they have a stronger squad so they may seem natural favourites on paper.. we, Vaslui should play with honor even if we lose :wink: we shouldnt surrender easily :wink:
This guy has his personal hopes of getting rid of Fenerbahce so that his little gala can avoid some traditional losses. He's trying to act cool and give some insider information from Turkish football but he can't control himself and starts bullshitting anything about Fenerbahce. Yes, he is right that Fener lost against Young Boys and Paok, and two years before that Fener wasted Inter, PSV, Anderlecht, CSKA, Sevilla and Chelsea at home, but he doesn't have the balls to give all clear facts, he is the man of spam information.

On other hand I totall agree him about the nationalist crap to supporting competitors in European trophies, I also support any team against gs. But he is over exited to control his fingers and ruining the forum with irrelevant anti-Fener propaganda.

Pal you know this saying right; ''If the dog's prayers were answered, the skies would rain bones'' Your life is getting wasted while looking at sky, get a life :wink:
The battle has just started.
Fenerbahce SK - Istanbul

Post by 1 »

i dont need propaganda. court decisions are out there. tape records are out there...

TFF changed relegation punishment regulations one night, that's a fact. not a propaganda. check the news.
''If the dog's prayers were answered, the skies would rain bones''
certainly. if dogs' prayers were "answered", you wouldnt have lost league title on last matchday in your own stadium after the matches against Trabzon and Galatasaray and you wouldnt have to wait 29 years for winning a Turkish Cup :wink:
two years before that Fener wasted Inter, PSV, Anderlecht, CSKA, Sevilla and Chelsea at home
yes, that Chelsea match was your last win in CL regular season. Zico was the only fb coach who could achieve something in Europe. but aziz yıldırım fired him just because he lost a league title to Galatasaray in 2007-08 and probably he wasnt an as*licker like aykut.. it's not "Fenerbahçe" sports club, it's Aziz Yıldırım sports club, run by dictatorship

ps: i'm not a Galatasaray fan, Mr. "Türkei", which is your local team? Türkiyemspor Berlin?
crimsontide

Post by crimsontide »

1 wrote:i dont need propaganda. court decisions are out there. tape records are out there...

TFF changed relegation punishment regulations one night, that's a fact. not a propaganda. check the news.
''If the dog's prayers were answered, the skies would rain bones''
certainly. if dogs' prayers were "answered", you wouldnt have lost league title on last matchday in your own stadium after the matches against Trabzon and Galatasaray and you wouldnt have to wait 29 years for winning a Turkish Cup :wink:
two years before that Fener wasted Inter, PSV, Anderlecht, CSKA, Sevilla and Chelsea at home
yes, that Chelsea match was your last win in CL regular season. Zico was the only fb coach who could achieve something in Europe. but aziz yıldırım fired him just because he lost a league title to Galatasaray in 2007-08 and probably he wasnt an as*licker like aykut.. it's not "Fenerbahçe" sports club, it's Aziz Yıldırım sports club, run by dictatorship

ps: i'm not a Galatasaray fan, Mr. "Türkei", which is your local team? Türkiyemspor Berlin?
How come do you blame Fener as match fixers each time it wins the league title? And when Fener loses then it is the funniest thing, forgetting what you just wrote. Each comment you post is of controversial info compared to your another post. If you are man enought look at the mirror and face yourself, you won't believe in what you see.

Tapes are out there, court decisions are out there and it is only you who hears and sees all facts, all the rest are blind. Do you really believe in all bullshit you claim?

You can be anything, even a galata fan but you should learn to take it easy when your spamshit is pointed out.

Nothing you say is credible and you know it.

PS: My local and global team is the same, check out my signature. And don't make me laugh, we both know that you are a typical uneducated gala fan
The battle has just started.
Fenerbahce SK - Istanbul

Post by 1 »

someone who believes aziz yıldırım's bulls*its tells me all these about truths and credibility, yeah :roll: words like "we are going to CAS. we sue UEFA for kicking us out of CL. CAS will decide in favour of us and you will see" have turned into words like "yes we decided not to sue UEFA anymore, because of Turkey's favour"

ok Mr. Türkei, who somehow cant type "Ç" (why, i wonder?), you dont know about my level of education, you may want to stop so you wont make yourself ashamed.. :lol:
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

Please stop this discussion about Fener & Gala, it's not the purpose of this topic on the one hand, and the other hand people are fed up with it.

@ 1

No need to provoke Fener fans in almost every line you write. Everyone knows your point of view in this matter anyway
Black Eagles 1903

Post by 1 »

i dont provoke anyone. i talk about clubs, i dont insult people as they insult me (i've been called as son of b*tch, dog and many other things by fb fans in the forum)... but you dont see those insults right? anyway... thanks for your objectivity
Stojanovic Milos

Post by Stojanovic Milos »

Here is BATE - Debrecen live stream - http://www.usagoals.com/live/160624-fc- ... tv/gratis/