2012-2013 Champions League 3rd qualifying round

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League

Post by 1 »

if you dont have a "football culture", if everything you count on is your MONEY, INFLUENCE, LOBBY and POWER, you cant avoid results like this in Europe

match-fixers in Europe under Aykut Kocaman's management;

Young Boys - Fenerbahçe: 2-2, 1-0
PAOK - Fenerbahçe: 1-0, 1-1
Fenerbahçe - Vaslui: 1-1

0W-3D-2L
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

@Executor:

Not too shabby--tie with goal on the road; albeit minimum win but without conceding at home. Next week: :mol: :mol: :mol: Heart in mouth :!: :wink:
LevskiFan

Post by LevskiFan »

levski.bg wrote:
LevskiFan wrote: given the fact that Fener players recieve and cost more than the romanian league I think.....they should be winning this one.
I agree and that game is not over, of course. But last year performances and the general display in the recent years, sounds that Vaslui is really good team.
Im not suggesting they are bad....they are dangerous team that can surprise. But Fener with so many big names and investments...if they get eliminated in this round would be disastrous for them....

Post by 1 »

LMAO :rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: his f*cking face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bossake

Post by bossake »

I think that some clubs are in disadvantage. For example for Fener this match was the first of season. For Vaslui was 3rd, is not a big difference but this may count.
Vaslui played well, but I dont think thay have more than 40-45% chances. a 1-0 could have been perfect. One of the big disadvantage for Vaslui is that they didnt play their home games in their city. They play at another stadium, so actually they will never benefit from home advantage in European games.

Cfr didnt impress (again?!), but Liberec looks so bad that is not necesarlly to impress to pass them.
mieszambeton

Post by mieszambeton »

sorry turkish, what is wrong with you? grow up and stop your stupid comments.
BalkanTourist

Post by BalkanTourist »

1 wrote:LMAO :rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: his f*cking face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you don't hate Fenerbahce at all :D
Lubomir25

Post by Lubomir25 »

Decent result for Celtic, Helsinki still have a decent chance though so Celtic will need to stay focused to finish the job.
hipernova

Post by hipernova »

@1

Are you an idiot? I just login to ask this. You said earlier that they're swearing to you, but it seems like you deserve this with this attitude, you're provoking people, OK, you don't like Fenerbahçe, i understand this, but what's the point for ruining this thread with childish jokes. What is the relation between Volkan's face and European football? I don't login to this forum, but I'm an avid follower of this forum especially the European matches, but you're the one of only person who writes irrevelant stuff to this forum I've seen so far, you make "pissing contest" along with other Turkish guys. Sorry but I have to conclude my thoughts in Turkish. (Aq sen ve diğer elemanlar Fenerlisi olsun, GSlisini olsun, BJKlisi olsun elin gavurunun forumunu da sidik yarışına çevirdiniz, kendi bokumuzda boğulmaktan başka bi sik bildiğimiz yok, aynen devam böyle)

I have to congratulate Romanian friends, Vaslui played far better than us, unfortunately our coach is very inadequate, I have to say this, at the 2nd match if your team starts with a defensive strategy, and tries to defend the score, it would be a loss for Vaslui, Fenerbahçe plays well to the defensive teams, but if you continue to play like the first half of the first game, Vaslui can easily score goal or goals.
greenbay

Post by greenbay »

15 games yesterday and what is today's headline in the match report article about those games on the biggest German soccer website? No, not Celtic, not Fenerbahce, not Basle, it's "Düdelingen clearly beaten". We Germans know how to make fun of the Austrians... :lol:
niedobrzeniec

Post by niedobrzeniec »

Di_Gule wrote:Ends Slask Wroclaw 0 - 3 Helsingborgs.

Helsingborg should see the job finished next week. Think this Helsingborg team can get to the Group Stage of the Champions League.

Things may be starting to look a little brighter for our Club Football (fingers crossed).
You shouldn't overrate this win. Slask will be probably fighting for avoiding relegation in Polish league current season and we all knew that they don't have any chance to play in CL GS in a moment when they won a championship.

They had really good autumn of last season, when they collected big amount of points, then they started to playing awful football in spring part of season, however they managed to scrimp some points and it was enough to keep the first place from autumn because of the huge crisis of Lech, Legia and Wisla.

And after the spring part of season this really poor Slask...lost own several key footballers, with almost whole defensive line based on Pietrasiak (Maccabi Netanya now), Celeban (Vaslui), Fojut (he'd be in Celtic, if not his serious injury, he even had signed initial contract with them), they've lost also really smart midfielder Madej (5 goals and 4 assist) and several other experienced footballers, just like Dudek or Sztylka, who was their captain and club legend and ends own career.

Despite it they bought no one in their place, just some squad supplements, they've finally bought quite decent central defender Jodlowiec yesterday, but he couldn't play in the first game against your team. But what's worth one defender if they lost several ones of Jodlowiec's class...? Additionaly their key footballers from offensive line look absolutely awful comparing to the last season, I mean Mila and Kazmierczak, other story is Diaz, their striker, who came back from the holidays in Bolivia more than week too late - he came back too fat of course...

With such problems, such weak team as is Slask, have no chances against any rival, thanks God they managed to beat the team from Montenegro at lest...
zender

Post by zender »

LevskiFan wrote:
THEPOSH wrote:Full time in Copenhagen and it's still 0-0

Copenhagen with even more possession than the 1st half but not able to convert. Brugge had an uncountable number of corner kicks, but also failed to convert.

It's 60-40 to Copenhagen in this tie now.
watched the second half...and from what I saw these 2 teams are almost even. Copenhagen had more attacks...but were totally impotent in attack. On the other side Brugge are dangerous on counters....had lots of set piece chances. IMO this tie is absolutely 50-50....and I give slight advantage to the belgian side due to playing at home.
It was clear to see yesterday that Bruges had no intention in going for the win. A draw was what they wanted.
Copenhagen wanted but couldn't force anything. It is still a dangerous play of Bruges keeping it 0-0. Hopefully they will bring it to a good end next Wednesday at home.
Malko

Post by Malko »

So, after the night, let's try to find some answers. Where is the problem with F91?
You can say: There is no problem. The first luxembourgish club playing 4 rounds in european cups in a season, eliminating Red Bull , then, ...there is no problem.
And.....it could be better. ...why do i say this. Let's compare the games in Salzburg and Maribor. We always catch 4 goals....we score 3 in Salzburg, 1 in Maribor. You see where we must work on ?...yes, the 4 ! Scoring outside is always good, but getting 4 goals, not. Now, if we see how we got them. On standard situations !!!! on free kicks, corners,......not "in the game". It was not that the other team was technically so strong that they scored 4 times. No, on standard situations, F91 is not strong enough to go further. So, we have to work on this ! and then......
BalkanTourist

Post by BalkanTourist »

Did anyone else think that the goal for Dinamo Zagreb against Sheriff was from an offside position?
crimsontide

Post by crimsontide »

mieszambeton wrote:sorry turkish, what is wrong with you? grow up and stop your stupid comments.

1 is sick, simple as that, he has physchological problems w. Fener and blowing that out in his all posts. Such people bring down the quality of this forum, he shouldn't be allowed to post here
The battle has just started.
Fenerbahce SK - Istanbul