Coach Transfers

Domestic league and cup football
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

I read that Jorge Jesus is a major candidate for coaching PSG.
That might be an interesting deal. I think that it can be good for both sides, I like him as a coach (from the little I saw).
Last edited by EarlofBug on Wed Jun 07, 2017 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Peter Bosz will be appointed as Borussia Dortmund's new coach today. There's a press conference at 14:30.

EDIT: The press conference has been delayed. It's now live on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zzTGGmCVcs
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

Stefano Pioli new Fiorentina (ITA) coach [biennial contract with option for the third]
Malko

Post by Malko »

Swiss coach Lucien Favre, wich was Dortmund's first choice, prefers staying in Ligue 1 and signs in Nice.

Leonardo Jardim does the same in Monaco.
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

Malko wrote:Swiss coach Lucien Favre, wich was Dortmund's first choice, prefers staying in Ligue 1 and signs in Nice.
Wrong. His agent confirmed in several newspapers that Nice didn't let him go. Favre wanted to join Dortmund, but after Nice said 'no' he has to respect his contract. And as far as I know, he doesn't extend his contract in Nice, only Jardim did it in Monaco.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Hum....so it's a good thing Nice can resist now to clubs like Dortmund.....anyways for him it's better to stay in Nice. He began to construct something with some success, so he may go on doing it....even if he is not sure playing an European Cup GS in Nice.
Chosing to live at the Côte d'Azur or in the Ruhrpott...i would very quickly have done my choice :-)
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

Besnik Hasi to Olympiacos?

Bit of a strange one if so!
Pete Wisdom

Post by Pete Wisdom »

They have to play CL qualies now, failed last year, so now they hired someone who got through. :o
nunoalexfcporto

Post by nunoalexfcporto »

EarlofBug wrote:I read that Jorge Jesus is a major candidate for coaching PSG.
That might be an interesting deal. I think that it can be good for both sides, I like him as a coach (from the little I saw).
PSG have other man much better who is Antero Henrique fom FCPorto.
This man knows very very well to choose a top player...in porto he got players as Falcão,Guarín,Hulk,jackson martinez,Alex sandro, Danilo, Fernando, Lisandro Lopez and Lucho (wow fantastic doulbe game fine to watched) ..and others.

With this man PSG , they can win Champions League. I say this is amazing for France Football.

About Jorge Jesus, he is a very fine manager, but very very coaches better than him. Sporting need him to win portuguese title because he knows very well portuguese football.
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Besnik Hasi is the new coach for Greek champions Olympiacos. A strange choice, heavily criticised by Olympiacos fans for his catastrophic stints in Anderlecht and Legia as well as for his Kosovar nationality - Olympiacos hardcore fans have close ties with Crvena Zvezda Delije fans.

PAOK is also looking for a head coach, as Vladan Ivic will not continue for the next season.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Official:
Sérgio Conceição is the new FC Porto coach.
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

Leonid Slutsky to Hull City.
Edgar

Post by Edgar »

Apparently he's 85th in the list of best active coaches - according to http://clubelo.com/Coaches/Active
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Heiko Herrlich ist Bayer Leverkusen's new coach. The club is taking a huge risk there. Herrlich has won promotion from 3rd to 2nd level with Jahn Regensburg this season but this has been his first year as a coach in professional football.

In other news, Schalke are sacking Markus Weinzierl after just one season. Rumours say that Domenico Tedesco will be his successor. His experience in professional football consists of a three months job at Erzgebirge Aue. :shock:

And Bayern München have appointed Willy Sagnol as Carlo Ancelotti's new assistant coach. :applause: It's been 8 years since Sagnol had to terminate his career as a player because of an injury, after 184 Bundesliga games for Bayern.
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

spoonman wrote:Heiko Herrlich ist Bayer Leverkusen's new coach. The club is taking a huge risk there. Herrlich has won promotion from 3rd to 2nd level with Jahn Regensburg this season but this has been his first year as a coach in professional football.
Wrong. He was Bochum coach in the Bundesliga many years ago. They have sacked him a few weeks before the end of the season, but despite that they have been relegated. He was very poor in Bochum and I think Leverkusen asked a few other coaches before contacting him.
In other news, Schalke are sacking Markus Weinzierl after just one season. Rumours say that Domenico Tedesco will be his successor. His experience in professional football consists of a three months job at Erzgebirge Aue. :shock:
Nice name. :mrgreen: One of the few (maybe 40 or so) Italian words I know in German translation. High risk, he is only 31. Nagelsmann (29) is fantastic in Hoffenheim, it'll be interesting to see what the second young coach will do in the Bundesliga.