Euro 2024, World Cup 2026, etc.
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

Lorric wrote:Scotland goal:

https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/ ... 9496095745

The explosion came at the end again. :smile1:

Happy for you, Michael.
Skrtel the hero. :mrgreen:

90 huge minutes on Sunday, but we're still alive going into the final match day! For.. the first time in 20 years, World Cup wise.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Lithuania didn't succeed in keeping a 1-0 defeat against Malta and now with this useless point they passed Azerbaijan on the Nations League table and look doomed to League C.
Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I think you need 10 points or more to finish in a playoff which means regardless of what happens Slovakia are out most likely as they can only reach 9 points.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Huge win for Denmark not only beacuse they are now favourites to reach the second place in their group, but also because they overtook Turkey and became seeded in the provisional Elo-predicted play-off rankings.

Seeded:
Wales 1249
Switzerland 1134
Italy 1114
Denmark 1089

Unseeded:
Turkey 1016
Northern Ireland 924
Sweden 872
Greece 682

Worst runner-up:
Slovakia
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

Zippy wrote:I think you need 10 points or more to finish in a playoff which means regardless of what happens Slovakia are out most likely as they can only reach 9 points.
If Slovakia gets 2nd, then they will have 12 points for the runners-up ranking, not 9.
krdel

Post by krdel »

SLovakia? I think Slovakia has no chance.

We will throw the last game for Nations League. manager allready resigned, so no problem there for Scots.
UEFA - We care about money. Pravda za Kolubaru!
Maribor

Post by Maribor »

I don't care what happens on Sunday I might not even watch the match and that would be the first time since 1994.
We don't have bad team we are just poorly coached in away fixtures.
England by the way won't win the world cup they looked very average tonight not in the same league as Brazil, Germany etc at the top tier.
Only Slovenian Team to Reach Champions League and Europa League Group Stage.
THEPOSH

Post by THEPOSH »

nogomet wrote:Huge win for Denmark not only beacuse they are now favourites to reach the second place in their group, but also because they overtook Turkey and became seeded in the provisional Elo-predicted play-off rankings.

Seeded:
Wales 1249
Switzerland 1134
Italy 1114
Denmark 1089

Unseeded:
Turkey 1016
Northern Ireland 924
Sweden 872
Greece 682

Worst runner-up:
Slovakia
But Turkey can pass Denmark again tomorrow. Home vs Iceland.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

THEPOSH wrote:But Turkey can pass Denmark again tomorrow. Home vs Iceland.
Their win is already calculated in here. Elo predicts Turkey win both their matches (Iceland home, Finland away). 1016 points is maximum they can get.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

krdel wrote:SLovakia? I think Slovakia has no chance.

We will throw the last game for Nations League. manager allready resigned, so no problem there for Scots.
The chances of Slovenia jumping to League B with a win vs Scotland is miniscule. You have no reason to tank that game. This will be the last Katanec's game at the helm of the national team, I'm sure he won't try to lose that one.
Maribor

Post by Maribor »

I think we'll win nogomet we are a tough opponent for anyone in Slovenia. If this was being played in Scotland 99% we would throw it in and lose but I think we will win the pressure is of us it's all on Scotland.

When was the last time Scotland won a major match away from Scotland? France about 10 years ago?.
Maribor

Post by Maribor »

Bolivia 0 - 0 Brazil - Neymar could of scored a hat trick but the Bolivia goalkeeper played the best match he's probably ever had tonight.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Maribor wrote:Bolivia 0 - 0 Brazil - Neymar could of scored a hat trick but the Bolivia goalkeeper played the best match he's probably ever had tonight.
And with that Germany are sure to preserve their top place at the October FIFA ranking should they beat Azerbaijan on Sunday.
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

We won in Croatia during the 2014 World Cup qualifying. I nearly fell over in shock.
Maribor

Post by Maribor »

Fair enough Michael. Well i hope you win on Sunday but we will probably ruin the celebrations in a match that means 0 to us.