2018 World Cup

Euro 2024, World Cup 2026, etc.
nogomet

Post by nogomet »

Now let's see if Belgium go for that 6-0, or they remain complacent not wanting to boost the goal difference too much.
Dragonite

Post by Dragonite »

nogomet wrote:Now let's see if Belgium go for that 6-0, or they remain complacent not wanting to boost the goal difference too much.
They have better things to worry with than your bet. :mrgreen:

If Belgium gets 9 points like 4 years ago, they don't need GD.
Last edited by Dragonite on Mon Jun 18, 2018 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Records and Statistics:
:arrow: Champions League (all 141 participants - 1992/1993 to 2019/2020)
:arrow: Europa League (all 215 participants - 2009/2010 to 2019/2020)
:arrow: UEFA Youth League (all 162 participants - 2013/2014 to 2019/2020)
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Speaking of bets, those betting on Uruguay for first red card are starting to have hopes again!
scapulaire24

Post by scapulaire24 »

Belgium 3-0 up with each player (especially midfielders) running 2 kms. No, walking !
If they play like this against England, even Tunisia, they will go home soon.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

scapulaire24 wrote:Belgium 3-0 up with each player (especially midfielders) running 2 kms. No, walking !
If they play like this against England, even Tunisia, they will go home soon.
Oh please, in the first half, they spent 80% of the time in Panama's last 30m. And in the second half, they are leading easily.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Oooh, that's dirty, he's left the boot in there, and why do something so stupid when you're coasting to a 3-0 win?
kleber

Post by kleber »

Panama second worst team after Saudi Arabia.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

kleber wrote:Panama second worst team after Saudi Arabia.
Yeah, that`s pretty clear even before the draw. Everybody wanted Saudi Arabia or Panama from Pot 4.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

From this 1st round I was looking forward to the Peru - Denmark and Mexico - Germany games the most. The first was a heartache, the second an unbridled joy. Now England - Tunisia. For Peru to beat France, I would give up even a Tunisia upset, though I badly wish at least a draw against England. :lol:
THEPOSH

Post by THEPOSH »

bugylibicska wrote:From this 1st round I was looking forward to the Peru - Denmark and Mexico - Germany games the most. The first was a heartache, the second an unbridled joy. Now England - Tunisia. For Peru to beat France, I would give up even a Tunisia upset, though I badly wish at least a draw against England. :lol:
I would personally fancy a draw in the FRA-PER game combined with a danish win = early progression :-)
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

THEPOSH wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:From this 1st round I was looking forward to the Peru - Denmark and Mexico - Germany games the most. The first was a heartache, the second an unbridled joy. Now England - Tunisia. For Peru to beat France, I would give up even a Tunisia upset, though I badly wish at least a draw against England. :lol:
I would personally fancy a draw in the FRA-PER game combined with a danish win = early progression :-)
I don`t blame you and I`d really not mind if Denmark join Peru, but if Peru draw, Denmark must not win, they need to drop points, otherwise Peru surely out. If Peru play like against Denmark and France like against Australia, there`s a chance for an upset. :)
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

2006 was the last time England won the opening game at a major (v Paraguay) but 2012s draw with France is the last time the result was good.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

More wheeling and dealing from the devil? Well, I for one would be happy to get a win tonight and see France lose! :)
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Lorric wrote:
More wheeling and dealing from the devil? Well, I for one would be happy to get a win tonight and see France lose! :)
See, the joy that comes from the heart when you cheer for a team is much more preferable to schadenfreude. Peru beating France vs. England fail vs. Tunisia. :)
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

I`ve watched the news on Canadian tv yesterday and they showed a huge crowd in an open space from Mexico City jumping up and down after Lozano scored against Germany. They`ve caused a minor earthquake, though this could have come from the fake news department. :lol: