UCL Fantasy Games 18-19

For all predictions and games.
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

Who is Sérgio Ramos Sampaio? I think it's his first matchday in the Predictor game, and he had a very good start! :)
After a good first matchday in the Predictor game, having the 1st place in our forum's league, I had the worst day possible today, with 10 oints! :shock: It's a good score for Lyonnais game, but in UEFA predictor's game you have scores like 500-1000 a day! :shock:

On the fantasy game, it announced me that I have two players injured: Aboubakar from Porto, and Marcelo, but I didn't want to start looking for replacements, cause I was busy today. So I'm not expecting good result in this Fantasy's matchday.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

EarlofBug wrote:Who is Sérgio Ramos Sampaio? I think it's his first matchday in the Predictor game, and he had a very good start! :)
That'd be me. But it wasn't the first matchday, I made 568 points in the first, so 358 today, mostly due to betting on CSKA.

On the Fantasy I made 35 points:
Olsen (Roma) 6
Smalling (Man Utd) 6
Walker (Man City) 1
Matuidi (Juventus) (captain) 4x2 = 8
Júnior Moraes (Shakhtar) 10
Benzema (Real Madrid) 2
Lewandowski (Bayern) 2

Tomorrow I have:
Kimpembe (PSG)
Reus (Dortmund)
Lamela (Tottenham)
Allan (Napoli)

If all of the above start, I'll sacrifice the points of Walker, Benzema and Lewandowski to bring on Alba (Barcelona), Mané (Liverpool) and Hernández (Atlético) and I'll possibly switch the captain.

In the Daily Fantasy I made a pretty week 36 points:
Szczesny (Juventus) 6
Barzagli (Juventus) 6
Pjanic (Juventus) 3
Agüero (Man City) 6
Sterling (Man City) 2
Laporte (Man City) 2
Walker (Man City) 1
Otamendi (Man City) 1
Pogba (Man Utd) 3
Lewandowski (Bayern) (captain) 2*2 = 4
Kimmich (Bayern) 2
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

Right now, from the 6 running matches, I have 3 exact scores, plus 2 winning margins... If Dortmund will put one more, and all the others will keep the scores, I will have a magnificent result today :)
And Dortmund put the second as I type, so right now I have 4 exact scores... for a total of 1543 points from the matches being played! :shock:
Please keep these scores :) I don't need anymore goals tonight :)
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

On the Fantasy, however, I have a lousy week. Only 6 points yesterday, and maybe 9 points tonight for a meager total of 15 points :shock:
Ulriech is not playing for Bayern this season apparently... I wonder if he has a chance to play in the CL this season. Will Ederson auto-substitute him for 2 more points? I hope so.
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

Barca, Napoli, Dortmund and Atletico score in the final minutes... to take a 1000 points from me in the Predictor's game :(
So I have exact scores only at Internazionale and Porto's matches.
At least Messi puts another one, which will give me more points in the Fantasy game (for a still lousy total of 22 points). I would prefer the points in the predictor's game :(
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Scored 1750 in the predictor this MD and jumped to the lead. Exact score with joker for Napoli vs. Liverpool was worth 766 points. :D

Decent 66 points in the Fantasy, best in the league, even though the captain swap gamble didn't pay off.

88 points in the Daily Fantasy with these guys:
Mbappé (PSG) (captain) 9+9 = 18
Neymar (PSG) 14
Cavani (PSG) 9
Di María (PSG) 7
Meunier (PSG) 5
Reus (Dortmund) 13
Hakimi (Dortmund) 0 (benched :()
Alex Telles (Porto) 9
Maxi Pereira (Porto) 6
Éder Militão (Porto) 5
Otávio (Porto) 2
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

Thunder_PT had a great day in the Predictor game with 839 (!) points. The top three are really close to each other, with David Parkes also close by.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

I'm leading in both the Fantasy and the Predictor, it's all going to be downhill from here. :P
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

In the fantasy game, I had a good 1st matchday, but after that I didn't made transfers when I saw that my players were injured or had a tough opponents. I started to make transfers too late (only after the 3rd matchday), and I'm way behind everybody else. So my Fantasy season is quite over.
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

That last goal of Porto took a lot of points from me (and gave some to Thunder who went to the top of the league). At least I had a decent matchday in the Fantasy game.
BTW, Ignjat didn't submit his predictions in the prediction game this round.
ignjat63

Post by ignjat63 »

I did but it turned out I was not logged in. :amstupid: :oops: :confused:
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

I lost more than 300 points because of two goals - Paris 4th goal and Dortmund's 2nd goal :(
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

Ignjat and rmy (yirdum?) started this matchday with their right foot. Thunder+PT missed yesterday's predictions.
yirdum

Post by yirdum »

rmy is me :D
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

KATRIYASIATS wrote:Hello.
Does anybody plays fantasy on uefa's website?
I do!
If some others take part, too, let's make again the Coefficients Forum league or such!
Let me know
Yes, there is a league.
https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy/l ... ard/105021 and the code to join to be 46856Z7J.