Hard Brexit consequences on football

Anything football. NO POLITICS please.
cinebelul

Post by cinebelul »

subway14 wrote:I forgot to ask you how I should post here :roll:
It isnt my business to tell you how and what to "post". If you would understand grammar and punctuation, you would recognize in my previous post the use of subjunctive mood ('would') and a question mark at end and would be able to interpret it properly. Take it like a proposal or advice...

But regarding your claim you would be "only football related" ...give me a break! regarding your last press review link, thats simply hypocrisy and insulting everyones intelligence to do that claim, as it has nothing to do with football and brexit (no sress! most of posts here arent related to football and brexit :lol: ). You just have read there a line where 'brexit' is mentioned, a weird conclusion of the author of the article and thought it would be worth linking it here. well, if you post stupidities like that, you have to take in consideration that you will receive the one or other reply and since Overgame's glass ball exploded Dec 12th last year and is broken in pieces :lol: , I couldnt hold off as I've seen again weird and lunatic Remainer forecast :lol:

On the other hand, as I said, it isnt my business to tell you what to "post", have fun at spamming every thread with your daily press review :lol:
Covfefe !
subway14

Post by subway14 »

cinebelul wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 15:36
subway14 wrote:I forgot to ask you how I should post here :roll:
It isnt my business to tell you how and what to "post". If you would understand grammar and punctuation, you would recognize in my previous post the use of subjunctive mood ('would') and a question mark at end and would be able to interpret it properly. Take it like a proposal or advice...

But regarding your claim you would be "only football related" ...give me a break! regarding your last press review link, thats simply hypocrisy and insulting everyones intelligence to do that claim, as it has nothing to do with football and brexit (no sress! most of posts here arent related to football and brexit :lol: ). You just have read there a line where 'brexit' is mentioned, a weird conclusion of the author of the article and thought it would be worth linking it here. well, if you post stupidities like that, you have to take in consideration that you will receive the one or other reply and since Overgame's glass ball exploded Dec 12th last year and is broken in pieces :lol: , I couldnt hold off as I've seen again weird and lunatic Remainer forecast :lol:

On the other hand, as I said, it isnt my business to tell you what to "post", have fun at spamming every thread with your daily press review :lol:
so an article about FA Cup has nothing to do with football and a comment about brexit has nothing to do with brexit :amstupid: but your posts indeed aren't related to football and brexit so you are the one spamming the thread :lol:
cinebelul

Post by cinebelul »

No, it has nothing to do with brexit, as it is just author's free interpretation. And talking about 'the rest of the country', has nothing more to do with football. You know, words are put in sentences and result in a meaning...
Covfefe !
subway14

Post by subway14 »

it's already enough that brexit is mentioned on a football-related topic :lol:
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Sorry that this isn't football related but just a silly thing I've found out about. There seems to be a contest between remainers and brexiteers on Amazon Music of all places. Remainers are purchasing the EU anthem Ode to Joy and brexiteers are purchasing the brexit song 17 Million Fuck Offs:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-M ... gbs/dmusic

This is because the UK singles charts release every Friday, and the brexit day happens to be on Friday. Right now, the brexiteers are winning in albums and the remainers are winning in songs.

But the real winner here is Amazon and the artists behind the songs. But hey, better they get it out of their systems that way than other ways.
seso

Post by seso »

The best of 'this kind of things' was "Killing in the Name" [by Rage Against the Machine] becoming the 2009 Christmas number one, due to a campaign to prevent The X Factor winner's song from gaining the Christmas number one in the UK for a fifth successive year!
krdel

Post by krdel »

Finally ontopic discussion. I like the proposal, although the quota should be even higher. Or even better, there should be a fix maximum number of foreigh players in the squad for each match. Now you can put all the "homegrown" players on the bench.
UEFA - We care about money. Pravda za Kolubaru!
cinebelul

Post by cinebelul »

Finally ! Its happening !
ImageImage
Covfefe !
cinebelul

Post by cinebelul »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgmfpH ... =emb_title

Some excerpts from Nigel Farage's remarkable last speech in EU parliament:

"...my mother and father signed up to a common market. Not a political union, not to flags, anthems, presidents and now even an own army"
very true! I think all of us signed for a free market and have been fooled by not having been told that it will be something else, like the United States of Europe, with open borders for half of Africa and Middle East, mass illegal immigration, giving up sovereignty, etc. If the people had been told the truth in the beginning, many countries had never passed the referendum to join the EU...
Talking about lies and fooling the people at a referendum...

"In 2005 I saw the constitution ... rejected by the French in a referendum, I saw it rejected by the Dutch in a referendum ... and I saw you in these institutions ignored them, bringing it back as the Lisbon treaty ..."
Thats how "democracy" works within EU ...

"If we want trade, friendship, cooperation, reciprocity, we dont need a European commission, we dont need a European court, we dont need these institutions and all of this power"

"we love Europe, we just hate the EU!"
very true! The EU IS NOT Europe, but anti-European, against the European nations

"Im hoping this begins the end of this project. Its a bad project. It isnt just undemocratic, its anti-democratic ... it gives people power without accountability"
in few words, whats the main problem with that EU parliament and its institutions

"no more...
no more...
no more Guy Verhofstadt
" :rollfloor:

I wonder what was the reason that silly cow turned off the microphone at end. Which rules have they broken? Maybe waving the flags? or the use of the word 'hate'?
Covfefe !
jmf

Post by jmf »

cinebelul wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 22:13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgmfpH ... =emb_title

Some excerpts from Nigel Farage's remarkable last speech in EU parliament:

"...my mother and father signed up to a common market. Not a political union,

Is it our fault that your mother and father were uneducated basic British people who couldn't read properly, poor Nigel ?
seso

Post by seso »

I remember we discussed about Sinn Fein, but I don't remember who with. I read that Sinn Fein could be first party in the 2020 Irish general election. Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael follow closely behind. They also have a new president, Mary Lou McDonald, and they will probably be part of the ROI government. Could this mean that they would change their stance in the UK elections [stop the abstentionism and try to find a solution]?
rpo.castro

Post by rpo.castro »

seso wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 04:07 I remember we discussed about Sinn Fein, but I don't remember who with. I read that Sinn Fein could be first party in the 2020 Irish general election. Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael follow closely behind. They also have a new president, Mary Lou McDonald, and they will probably be part of the ROI government. Could this mean that they would change their stance in the UK elections [stop the abstentionism and try to find a solution]?
I m not best informed person but I think for Sinn Fein, they are under foreign occupation by UK, so makes no sense to take actions in the UK parliament unless its to put end to occupation. There is no mid-term
seso

Post by seso »

rpo.castro wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24
I m not best informed person but I think for Sinn Fein, they are under foreign occupation by UK, so makes no sense to take actions in the UK parliament unless its to put end to occupation. There is no mid-term
If they didn't want anything to do with the UK parliament, they should not enter the UK elections. I think this is a good chance for some solution to be found [with SF being part of a coalition government in the ROI, and SF also being part of the UK parliament]. Of course I am no expert in the situation.

With 50% of the votes 'counted', Sinn Fein increases its lead in the ROI elections to 2-4% ahead of the other two big parties.
rpo.castro

Post by rpo.castro »

seso wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57
rpo.castro wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24
If they didn't want anything to do with the UK parliament, they should not enter the UK elections. I think this is a good chance for some solution to be found [with SF being part of a coalition government in the ROI, and SF also being part of the UK parliament]. Of course I am no expert in the situation.

With 50% of the votes 'counted', Sinn Fein increases its lead in the ROI elections to 2-4% ahead of the other two big parties.
They must fight back the Unionists