Bulgarian Football Season 2019/20

Domestic league and cup football
totosexpandingheadband

Post by totosexpandingheadband »

No fans in stadiums again.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

And Levski are OUT of Europe.Not only that but they finish 5th.
Slavia-Botev in a playoff to determine our final EL participant next Sunday.
If i have to choose i would prefer Botev for sentimental reasons but Slavia seem better.
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Ludogorets loses in the last MD and loses the undefeated league win, wow !
Meister Ether

Post by Meister Ether »

Firnen wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 22:22 Ludogorets loses in the last MD and loses the undefeated league win, wow !
Joined by Olympiakos. :D
No undefeated champions this season.
Only Europa FC after the abandonement of Gibraltar's league.
So they get the consolation asterisk: Europa FC*
shnura

Post by shnura »

Firnen wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 22:22 Ludogorets loses in the last MD and loses the undefeated league win, wow !
A small consolation for CSKA remaining the only undefeated champion from 2007/2008 season (which is the last CSKA title by the way :oops: )
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

The Bulgarian football champion – Ludogorets – received the championship cup after defeating 3:0 Levski. The match was amazing and everyone in Razgrad enjoyed it. Dyakov raised the trophy over his head after the game ended.

Levski had no chance against the home team and they have yet to learn if they will reach the European tournaments.

Marcelinho said goodbye to everyone and received an award by the club president Alexander Alexandrov for all his achievements and his contribution. He helped for all nine titles and his #84 will not be used anymore. Ludogorets used retro-themed outfits for this match to celebrate their 75th birthday.

Tchibota created the first situation in the 4th minute but he was not able to kick the ball as intended to.

Levski almost scored four minutes later. Roberta wasted a good situation by not kicking the ball hard enough. Paulinho tried to create an attack but Moti blocked the ball. The home team received the right to a penalty kick in the 24th minute after Rainov fouled Cauly. Moti left no chance for the keeper to save.

Mauzrek tried to score in the 38th minute but Renan saved. Another situation followed in the 42nd minute when Lozev kicked the ball towards Renan’s gate but he saved once again. An offside situation was detected as well, but the instant replay showed that there was no such thing.

Paulinho almost scored as soon as the second half began but Renan saved once again. The home team added a second goal in the 66th minute Cauly stole the ball and passed to Tchibota who scored elegantly.

Tawatha received the ball and kicked it with all his might but Georgiev saved. The home team created an attack immediately after that. Biton outplayed Rainov and Goranov and the third goal was scored.

Mazurek almost scored in the 83rd minute but Renan showed his skills once again and saved.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Lokomotiv Plovdiv won its second successive Bulgarian Cup here on Wednesday evening, granting them a ticket to the first qualifying round of the 2020-21 UEFA Europa League.

In the final of the 80th edition of the competition, Lokomotiv Plovdiv beat CSKA Sofia 5-3 on penalties after a goalless draw in regulation and extra time.

Established in 1926, Lokomotiv Plovdiv has won one Bulgarian league title, doing so in 2003-04.

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.