Euro Playoff

For all predictions and games.
Renard207

Euro Playoff

Post by Renard207 »

It appear Jackson Harrison quit forum and I was looking forward to this game so I post fixtures and we could find volunteer to add up result or someone create a script to do it on computer?

Wales contre Finland
Poland contre Estonia

Bosnia contre Ukraine
Israël contre Iceland

Georgia contre Luxembourg
Greece contre Kazakhstan
KRB

Post by KRB »

Renard207 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 16:46 It appear Jackson Harrison quit forum and I was looking forward to this game so I post fixtures and we could find volunteer to add up result or someone create a script to do it on computer?

Wales contre Finland
Poland contre Estonia

Bosnia contre Ukraine
Israël contre Iceland

Georgia contre Luxembourg
Greece contre Kazakhstan
I don't know if it will be played, however I consider it rediculous to include qualification matches like this in the tournament. It is beginning in June.
matt

Post by matt »

I have a sort of conspiracy theory since a few months, which is that Renard207 and Jackson Harrison are the same person, or maybe i'm a bit too paranoid at this point. You never know with him, seriously :)
International break hater
seso

Post by seso »

matt wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 22:20 I have a sort of conspiracy theory since a few months, which is that Renard207 and Jackson Harrison are the same person, or maybe i'm a bit too paranoid at this point. You never know with him, seriously :)
:thumbs:
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

matt wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 22:20 I have a sort of conspiracy theory since a few months, which is that Renard207 and Jackson Harrison are the same person, or maybe i'm a bit too paranoid at this point. You never know with him, seriously :)
I think he is also this RuudFeijenoord guy.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

He definitely uses sock puppets.
Renard207

Post by Renard207 »

😮

Matt I not Jackson Harrison!!! I'm Didier Évêque from France!!!

There would be no conspiracy if one person use sockpuppet to commit scandal.

I did have suspicion Jackson was RuudFeijernoord and he tried to use him to get rid of Affo after he sack him as administrator but then again why would he shut it down? It looks like a scheme to me but is nothing to do with me, this allegation is outrageous!
Affo

Post by Affo »

Interesting theories...although I am quite sure that all 3 are separate people. Not sure anyone is that clever to pretend to be 3 people from 3 different nationalities and to write in ways that show English isn't your native language then writing monologues in your own language!

I hope! :grin1:

One thing is for sure, I don't think all the extra games created over the last 6 months or so will be finished, this included.
amenina

Post by amenina »

I have always have this theory that all (or at least many) members of this forum just are alter-egos / separate identities / AI bots / figments of imagination (whatever you call it) created by Bert just to drive traffic to this site so he can earn some ad dollars or simply to cure the boredom of his daily job. Or perhaps I have watched too many sci-fi movies.... :tongue:
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

At one time it looked like an AI bot (to me) specially designed for prediction games. But not only to create and manage them, but also to take over already existing ones. :shock:
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Renard207 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 22:21
😮

I did have suspicion Jackson was RuudFeijernoord and he tried to use him to get rid of Affo after he sack him as administrator but then again why would he shut it down? It looks like a scheme to me but is nothing to do with me, this allegation is outrageous!
Oh yeah, this is a Jackson, or rather, Soccerkid, sock puppet alright.

We see you.
Renard207

Post by Renard207 »

Lorric wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 01:37
Renard207 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 22:21
😮

Oh yeah, this is a Jackson, or rather, Soccerkid, sock puppet alright.

We see you.
See what?

I tried to revive a game and this is how I get treat. I see not another person who want to run this game!
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

amenina wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 22:46 I have always have this theory that all (or at least many) members of this forum just are alter-egos / separate identities / AI bots / figments of imagination (whatever you call it) created by Bert just to drive traffic to this site so he can earn some ad dollars or simply to cure the boredom of his daily job. Or perhaps I have watched too many sci-fi movies.... :tongue:
I will not confirm or deny this. It’s too ridiculous
:rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: