Women's Championsleague

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

Does anybody have kickoff hours for the first leg of Barsa-PSG? Can't find any info on uefa.com or fcbarcelona.es. PSG schedule says 3:00 pm CET if I read it correctly, but that may be a "generic" hour they give when the hour has not been decided upon. :confused: :confused:

Edit: soccerway.com says the first leg will be Fri. 21 Apr. and the second leg Fri. 28 Apr--no hours given. This is good for us, since this is a BIG holiday weekend in Barcelona.

Edit: The link Malko gives puts the first leg on Sat. 22 April, presumably at 15:00 CET.
Last edited by AlanK on Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
Malko

Post by Malko »

OMfan

Post by OMfan »

Malko wrote:wellbugy, a referee like him never again should have a match of importance, or any match......it was the worst referee till Foote in 1978. He really turned the match on a oneman-show.

scapulaire, what is relevant is that slowly but surely the same teams begin to dominate the female football than the male......Paris, Barcelona, Manchester City, Monaco, Lyon, Bayern,......are all well known names in male football too.
Why are you talking about Monaco??
Monaco is nothing speaking about Female football
Malko

Post by Malko »

OMfan, well i said.....slowly ;-).yes, Monaco not yet.......i listed teams who are performant in men's football to see that among this list, most are also performant in womens' football.....i could have added for the men teams like Juventus or Atletico.
OMfan

Post by OMfan »

Even slowly i can't see your point quoting Monaco that as no team in the two first divisions in french Female Football. I'm pretty agree with the fact that big football teams try to have feales teams now. But quoting big teams that haven't femal team have no interst.

To show you how pointless it is: Today a good striker don't need to run fast to score goals : Mbappe, Leroy Sane, PA Aubameyang, Gareth Bale.
Those ones are good striker but that means nothing with my first sentence.
scapulaire24

Post by scapulaire24 »

AlanK wrote:Does anybody have kickoff hours for the first leg of Barsa-PSG? Can't find any info on uefa.com or fcbarcelona.es. PSG schedule says 3:00 pm CET if I read it correctly, but that may be a "generic" hour they give when the hour has not been decided upon. :confused: :confused:

Edit: soccerway.com says the first leg will be Fri. 21 Apr. and the second leg Fri. 28 Apr--no hours given. This is good for us, since this is a BIG holiday weekend in Barcelona.

Edit: The link Malko gives puts the first leg on Sat. 22 April, presumably at 15:00 CET.
Kick-offs hours are knowned.
1st leg : Barca-PSG April, 22 at 18:00
2nn leg : PSG-Barca April, 29 at 17:00
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

@scapulaire24:

Thanks--the info is MUCH appreciated :!:
Malko

Post by Malko »

AlanK, i gave you that info already on Sunday ;-)
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Malko wrote:AlanK, i gave you that info already on Sunday ;-)
Well, malko, you put on a link to information which was incorrect. I wasn't going to mention your gaff, but PLEASE check your information before you send it. The date and time simply had NOT been determined when you sent that link.
Malko

Post by Malko »

The link gives presently the correct time.......i do not know why it was wrong, but not my fault. it was the official PSG-side.......so probably UEFA changed the time.......
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

First legs of semifinals today :!:

15:00 Manchester City 1, Lyon 3

18:00 Barsa 1, PSG 3 All 12,945 tickets available are reported "sold" (in my case, they were a freebie--as far as I can tell, all the rest were also given away to the first takers) for this game in the Miniestadi. If all the tickets are used, this will be an attendance record for a women's game in the Miniestadi.
Dateline Barcelona. Record crowd of 10,352 sees PSG totally outclass the Barcelona Femenias 1-3 (NOT 1-4 as reported by malko :!: ). Delie (sp?) at 26', Christiane at 36', and Shirley Cruz at 53' pretty well wrapped up qualification for the visitors. Barsa's technical skills are simply not at the same level as those of PSG--except for those of Jenni Hermoso, Barsa's best player. Wonderful vaselina by Cruz for that third PSG goal. Bárbara Latorre got the gol del honor at 89' for Barsa. PSG had a small but enthusiastic rooting section present.
Last edited by AlanK on Sat Apr 22, 2017 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
Malko

Post by Malko »

AlanK why do you write Barsa ? Here for Barcelona football club, we always say Barca (read Barssa)
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Malko wrote:AlanK why do you write Barsa ? Here for Barcelona football club, we always say Barca (read Barssa)
"Barca" is simply NEVER correct. In Spanish, the team name is "Barsa"--actually, it's " FC Barcelona". In Catalán, the shortened version is Bar_a"--but fill in a "c" with a cedille for the blank. I don' have that available on my tablet, so I use the Spanish version. "Barca" is a type of boat, not a fútbol team. The English refuse to use accents and other diacritics.

Clear :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :confused:
Malko

Post by Malko »

now see the official website of FC Bacelona in french.....you'll read Barça:
https://www.fcbarcelona.fr/
Malko

Post by Malko »

well, a french final is possible........with the men, Aiteken spoiled it :-(