Bulgarian Football Season 2015/2016

Domestic league and cup football
shnura

Post by shnura »

Wanderer wrote:
shnura wrote:You clearly have absolutely no idea what are you talking about. CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd is descending PFC CSKA Sofia, it's buying its emblem and part of the debts. PFC CSKA Sofia will be disolved in a month or two, because it has no footballers, no administration, and soon no stadium, since the contract with the sport ministry will be over soon and it won't be renewed, but will be given to CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd. The only reason the club is playing at Vasil Levski at the beginning, are the construction works taking place at the moment at Bulgarska Armia Stadium ;)
CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd has nothing to do with the original CSKA Sofia. It's a new established club, renamed after CSKA and based on the Chavdar-Liteks merger (Chavdar Etropole - 4th division's club, and Liteks Lovech - 3 times champion of BG; both are not even at the same region as CSKA). Absolutely FAKE club with no history and titles as some deluded CSKA's fans claim!!!

:!:
:degsmile:

You do realize, that in the last years most of the club in the Bulgarian "elite" had gone through similar processes of dissolving, emerging, replacing and etc. ? If we follow your logic, we may safely claim, that teams like Levski, Botev Plovdiv, Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Beroe, Ludogorec are no more than 10 to 20 years old, but if i remember correctly, some of them celebrated 100 year anniversary lately, how is that even work then? :bouncy: Not tо mention that the current owner will do a lot more to prove and legalize the inheritance, than those clubs ever did. :wink:
What is happening with CSKA at the moment is nothing new and nothing unseen, so all the bitching here is useless.

And while we are on the issue, what Rangers pre 2012 has to do with the Rangers F.C. 2012 - ?
What Lech Poznan pre 2006 has to do with KKS Lech Poznan (renamed Amica Wronki) formed 2006 ?

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/tea ... index.html
"Founded: 1922"
Are UEFA folks dumber than you :?:
Todor

Post by Todor »

shnura wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
shnura wrote:You clearly have absolutely no idea what are you talking about. CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd is descending PFC CSKA Sofia, it's buying its emblem and part of the debts. PFC CSKA Sofia will be disolved in a month or two, because it has no footballers, no administration, and soon no stadium, since the contract with the sport ministry will be over soon and it won't be renewed, but will be given to CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd. The only reason the club is playing at Vasil Levski at the beginning, are the construction works taking place at the moment at Bulgarska Armia Stadium ;)
CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd has nothing to do with the original CSKA Sofia. It's a new established club, renamed after CSKA and based on the Chavdar-Liteks merger (Chavdar Etropole - 4th division's club, and Liteks Lovech - 3 times champion of BG; both are not even at the same region as CSKA). Absolutely FAKE club with no history and titles as some deluded CSKA's fans claim!!!

You do realize, that in the last years most of the club in the Bulgarian "elite" had gone through similar processes of dissolving, emerging, replacing and etc. ? If we follow your logic, we may safely claim, that teams like Levski, Botev Plovdiv, Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Beroe, Ludogorec are no more than 10 to 20 years old, but if i remember correctly, some of them celebrated 100 year anniversary lately, how is that even work then? :bouncy: Not tо mention that the current owner will do a lot more to prove and legalize the inheritance, than those clubs ever did. :wink:
What is happening with CSKA at the moment is nothing new and nothing unseen, so all the bitching here is useless.

And while we are on the issue, what Rangers pre 2012 has to do with the Rangers F.C. 2012 - ?
What Lech Poznan pre 2006 has to do with KKS Lech Poznan (renamed Amica Wronki) formed 2006 ?

Levski, Slavia, Cherno more and CSKA are the only clubs which never took the licences of other clubs, created a new club to clear their dept or jump divisions. The ridiculous merger between Chavdar and Livex, named PFC CSKA 1948 Sofia Ltd has no legal or moral connection with CSKA, not to mention it has no right to be in the top division either.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

shnura wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Do you realized the difference between merger and renaming??

Lech Poznan merged with Amika Wronki, resulted in Lech Poznan
Botev Plovdiv merged with Metalik Sopot , resulted in Botev Plovdiv
Lokomotiv Plovdiv merged with Velbazhd Kjustendil, resulted in Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Beroe merged with Olimpik Teteven, resulted in Beroe-Olimpik, later renamed to Beroe

BUT:

Chavdar Etropole merged with Liteks Lovech and resulted in.... CSKA Sofia :lol: :lol: :lol:

The current situation with this FAKE new CSKA PFC (meaning Pathetic Frankenstein Club) is more related to Bohemians Praha's case than all of mergers mentioned above.
AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL!!!
shnura

Post by shnura »

Wanderer wrote:Do you realized the difference between merger and renaming??

Lech Poznan merged with Amika Wronki, resulted in Lech Poznan
Botev Plovdiv merged with Metalik Sopot , resulted in Botev Plovdiv
Lokomotiv Plovdiv merged with Velbazhd Kjustendil, resulted in Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Beroe merged with Olimpik Teteven, resulted in Beroe-Olimpik, later renamed to Beroe
I'm pretty aware of the difference between merging and renaming, but i don't see how your examples help your case, since they have nothing to do with merging :lol: There were two Botev brands for years - the renamed Metalik Sopot and the original held by Hristolov, i won't be surprised if it still exist, how could've Hristolov's club merged with anyone is beyond me :lol:
Like there were also two Levski brands in the early 90s. The original held by Petar Petrov and the brand new one registered by Tomas Lafchis. Petrov sued the crap out of Lafchis, then Chorni and Batkov, during this time Levski were forced the change the emblem to "lopatata", until Batkov decided to cut the crap and resolve the issue with Petrov "outside the court" (if u know what i mean) after which they brought back the original emblem and everybody forgot anything of that matter even happened.
You simply don't know facts or you're making ones up to prove your point, but fail miserably more and more each time instead. ;)
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Wanderer wrote: "The significant part of our Eastern mythology way of thinking" is to sing praises to such criminals as the boss of amphetamines from Razgrad, the 'money laundry' from Lovech, the king of asphalt from Bankya, etc... Bulgarian football is deceased and now it is probably the most corrupted place in Europe because such immoral people are involved in it, and in addition there are so many 'thankful people' who praise these criminals instead of kick their asses :(
p.s. Your incognito boss - Mr. #WHO - is also a "progressive and successful person", huh? :D
Hahah. :D

The situation is not black and white. I dont like most of the people you mention, as well, including the ex Levski boss, but what against Ludogorets? They work well and they played better in the last few years and that is pretty visible from miles, even in a seasons, where they grab the titles in the very last rounds. They are the best in here, like it or not.

And because your beloved club is a crap and some other clubs are crap and dont work smart like Ludogorets, we should blame them as well ? With some toilet paper yellow newspaper not proved bullshit, we should make their work look corrupted and immoral ?

Haters gonna hate...
Last edited by levski.bg on Mon Jun 13, 2016 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Todor wrote: Congrats mate! This is the most accurate description of the people who rule and are destroying the football in Bulgaria. They stole the game from the fans and turned it into their private fief, creating, relocating or simply annihilating clubs at their own will, without a single care for the supporters.
I think its not about their ownership ego, but mostly because of the financial crisis after 2008, which is not a bad thing in general as seen from the positive point of view is a good chance for our football to be cleared from "red suitcase" people and chance to really good and smart business people ... not those who are appointed for businessmen after 1989.

For the true fans is a shame really, but:

1) True fans tolerate Gigov, Batkov and Tomov...many many years...
2) True fans of Litex never filled their stadium, although their owner constantly modernize it, made them a not bad team in Europe and in the last years, he made not bad for our standards Youth Academy and so on...

So, every fans deserve their owners....
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.