French Ligue 1 - Coupe de France - Coupe de la Ligue 2015/16

Domestic league and cup football
Malko

French Ligue 1 - Coupe de France - Coupe de la Ligue 2015/16

Post by Malko »

The Ligue 1 calendar is published:
The season in Ligue 1 begins the 8th of August with a Paris SG - Lille OSC.

http://www.lfp.fr/ligue1/calendrier_resultat
Malko

Post by Malko »

Gute Nachricht für den AS Monaco. Bei den verhandlungen, den Sitz des Vereins in der Principauté de Monaco behalten zu dürfen, wurde eine Abfindun von 50 Millionen Euro beschlossen, die der AS Moanco an die Lfp zahlen müsste. der französische Staatsrat hat dieses aber jetzt als illegal erklärt und es nichtig gemacht.Klartext: Monaco behält den Sitz in Monaco und braucht die 50 Millionen nicht zu zahlen.

....dafür könnte man einen guten Weltklassepieler kaufen, um in der Championsleague dieses Jahr weiter zu kommen, als das letzte. Die Ligue 1 beginnt ja international interessant zu werden. Die besten deutschen Torhüter, und wohl zukünftige Nationalspieler, finden schon Weg dahin.

-----Good news for AS Monaco. In the negociations to keep AS Monaco in the Principauté of Monaco was said that AS Monaco has to pay 50 Million Euro to the Lfp for this. Now the "Conseil d'Etat" in France decided this is illegal. So Monaco can stay in Monaco and does not have to pay the 50 Millions.

With this money they could buy a world-class-player to go further in Championsleague than last season, while the Ligue 1 becomes more and more interesting for the best players. Even the best german Goalkeepers move to France now.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Le Trophée des Champions rend cette année visite au Canada. C'est à Montréal que s'affronteront Paris SG et l ?Olympique Lyonnais.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Unfortunatelyit's now official. Only two relegatuions from Ligue 1 to Ligue 2 and only two promotions. I would have found better if there would be one relegated/promoted by a relegation match (or two) like in germany.
Carson

Post by Carson »

2 relegation places is 10% being relegated that's pretty low i wonder how that compares to other nations.

England, Spain and Italy = 15%
Germany = 11% Directly or 16.66% finishing in the bottom 3.
matt

Post by matt »

Ligue 1 is already boring, but they increased the boredom :dontknow:
International break hater
Malko

Post by Malko »

it should give stability to investors....Ligue 1 is so good even on lower places compared to other leagues, that any club risks relegation, even if he was among the first 5 the year before.......now relegation spectre is a little bit lower.
I do not find the regulation goood, but it's the explanation they give

well, Ligue 1 will nevertheless probably stay the most exciting of the big leagues, even if matt does not think so.
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

For most of us, the most exciting league is the one that means something special to us as individuals. For me, of course, that means La Liga, although I've enjoyed a few games from the EPL in the past year (my first season with TV coverage). I've watched a game or two of the Bundesliga, and perhaps a couple fewer from the French League, more from the Portuguese league. If the games mean something special to me, I'll take Spanish Second Division over the French League any day, Malko. It's all relative :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
Carson

Post by Carson »

AlanK wrote:For most of us, the most exciting league is the one that means something special to us as individuals. For me, of course, that means La Liga, although I've enjoyed a few games from the EPL in the past year (my first season with TV coverage). I've watched a game or two of the Bundesliga, and perhaps a couple fewer from the French League, more from the Portuguese league. If the games mean something special to me, I'll take Spanish Second Division over the French League any day, Malko. It's all relative :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pffft we all know the most exciting league is the National Premier Leagues New South Wales to say otherwise your just kidding yourself :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

Carson wrote:
AlanK wrote:For most of us, the most exciting league is the one that means something special to us as individuals. For me, of course, that means La Liga, although I've enjoyed a few games from the EPL in the past year (my first season with TV coverage). I've watched a game or two of the Bundesliga, and perhaps a couple fewer from the French League, more from the Portuguese league. If the games mean something special to me, I'll take Spanish Second Division over the French League any day, Malko. It's all relative :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pffft we all know the most exciting league is the National Premier Leagues New South Wales to say otherwise your just kidding yourself :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: :rollfloor: Well, in reality, my FAVORITE is the group of Second Division "B" that includes Real Oviedo . . . :P :P :P . . . but sadly, now that Oviedo got promoted, I'll have to switch allegiance. :mrgreen:
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
Malko

Post by Malko »

AlanK, i see what you mean...so for me, French Ligue 2 is more exciting than La Liga....if you say it's personal. Well, la Liga i see Real, Barcelona and Atletico in European Cups, i maybe see 1 or 2 games a season from the Liga, a Real_Barcelona.......
but let's stay with the subject. Okay, it was a bad idea to relegate only 2 teams, i agree....
Malko

Post by Malko »

Finally it's not sure that there will be 2 relegated teams only.......this what the League "decided", but the Ferderation has other ideas...and the last word. specialle because of relegation from Legaue 2 to National (3), there will be be 3 teams concerned,. and that the federations wants the same system for the two relegation. My humble opinion is still : 2 relegations and a play-off match (1 leg!), . This system has great success in Luxembourg where those matches have up to 4x more visitors (in the lower leagues) as the regular matches. "affaire à suivre...."
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Yeah, I bet the French officials will take a close look at the successful Luxembourgish system before they reach their final decision. :mrgreen:
Malko

Post by Malko »

well spoonman, economically, it's not a bad thing to look at Luxembourg....it's even maybe the best thing one can do......tell it to Angie for example.
Nixda

Post by Nixda »

Malko wrote:well spoonman, economically, it's not a bad thing to look at Luxembourg....it's even maybe the best thing one can do......tell it to Angie for example.
1) What is the revenue the FLF does turn in economically?
2) What the hell has "Angie" to do with football economics?