Bulgarian Football Season 2016/2017

Domestic league and cup football
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

It could make some sense to your empty head, if you ask yourself:

WHAT the fuck are doing teams like VEREYA in the elite division? WHY matches are played far away from the home venues, in working days, in late hours, in the middle of the winter, on snowy pitches? And the most important: WHY regular fans stopped attending local championship?

And what are you trying to say above? That there is an excusable reason for elite division's match to be played in front of 14 (!) people? Do you want other examples of low attended matches this season? Matches played at home venues, in warm and sunny days in front of less than 100 people? Do you want examples with your Levski - club with a really big fanbase - played in front of 600-700 fans? Do you want examples with your secret love Ludogorets, played in front of 300 people on their home venue during the best season of their club's history (not my words)? Do you want to compare attendance now and attendance before 5, 10, 15 years and reach some conclusions?

... But forget it and keep doing what you know the best here - making regular virtual blowjobs to your beloved one - Kiro the Amphetamin boss! :D
AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL!!!
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

HAHAHA,

Well, if your club stadium is without a license and Boby Mihailov / BFU stop your team from using it THATS BAD for attendance. If they let you using it, thats better for attendance, but good risk to get our football fined and banned from Europe.

But maybe WANDERER уou dont care whether Europe will punish us. I even think that if you are against modern football, it certainly means that you do not like good stadium conditions, but some potato fields from the 80s of the 20th century, where there was not much life entertainment, but football and the stadiums was full.

When someone is guilty of something, whether Bobby Mihailov or any other person, he must take responsibility. But to say that he is guilty, because he follow UEFA rules and regulation or is responsible for the football that is played by Montana and Vereya I think is quite unfair.

And especially i do not understand what is the responsibility of Ludogorets with the attendance of the match in Lovech? (Or trolls have no need necessary logic to justify their thesis - Just drop some shit style kinda "mafia, drug, Kiro Gela" and tada....)
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

levski.bg wrote:thats better for attendance, but good risk to get our football fined and banned from Europe.
Ahahahahahaha! Tell me seriously, man!!! :shock: They didn't punish us after the criminal reform of the local league last summer, they didn't punish us after the criminal promotions to First division of couple of artificial clubs, but they will punish us for sure if our 1st tier's stadiums doesn't have floodlights?!?!? Seriously?!? :shock:
levski.bg wrote:I even think that if you are against modern football, it certainly means that you do not like good stadium conditions, but some potato fields from the 80s of the 20th century, where there was not much life entertainment, but football and the stadiums was full.
If you want entertainment and popcorn - go on cinema. This is football and it is for people!!! Good stadiums' conditions is a good thing, but NOT the most important. If a stadium is dangerous for the health of spectators or players - ban it. But if it's OK on security level and has playable pitch, what's the problem to be licensed without floodlights or roof?? Ask people from Montana/Ruse/Gorna what they like more - playing at their crappy stadiums from 80's or playing every home game on more 'modern' stadiums, but 2x150 km away from home. Ask their bosses if they don't prefer to miss 50-100k euro from TV rights but play every home game at their home venue, on daylight.
levski.bg wrote:And especially i do not understand what is the responsibility of Ludogorets with the attendance of the match in Lovech?
Ludogorets itself doesn't have much responsibility, but their criminal boss HAS VERY BIG RESPONSIBILITY of destroying the local football with the partnership of BFU's president Borislav Mihaylov!! If you follow carefully local football inside and have more than 2 neurons in your head, you'll guess why!!

I know, It's very easy to hide all the problems and show the good results of "phenomenon" Ludogorets in Europe and repeat that everything is OK and that we are on the right path to development and success, but it's NOT true! Never mind... As we love to say: "there will be Vidovden someday". Till then, have a good time in your beautiful parallel football world! :clapping:
AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL!!!
matt

Post by matt »

Are CSKA Sofia allowed to play in Europe next year? (if they qualify of course).
International break hater
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

matt wrote:Are CSKA Sofia allowed to play in Europe next year? (if they qualify of course).
If you mean CSKA-Sofia - http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/tea ... /domestic/ I think they can, since they have the euro license of Litex Lovech.

The original CSKA Sofia went bankrupted and ceased operations as of September 9, 2016
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Wanderer wrote:
levski.bg wrote:thats better for attendance, but good risk to get our football fined and banned from Europe.
Ahahahahahaha! Tell me seriously, man!!! :shock: They didn't punish us after the criminal reform of the local league last summer, they didn't punish us after the criminal promotions to First division of couple of artificial clubs, but they will punish us for sure if our 1st tier's stadiums doesn't have floodlights?!?!? Seriously?!? :shock:
If you look at UEFA web site and the page about CSKA for example, you will realize that you're wrong. Actually, according to my information, the stadium licenses are inspected from UEFA officials, so BFU cannot just cheat like you suggest.

All teams can appeal their fixtures many time before the kickoff, so is it still Bobby Mihailov and Ludogorets fault ?

I am absolutely sure that if some hypothetical tragedy happen and people dies (for example some sector collapsed of Lokomotiv Plovdiv stadium like few years ago) you and people like you will spit why this stadium has received a license
Wanderer wrote:
levski.bg wrote:I even think that if you are against modern football, it certainly means that you do not like good stadium conditions, but some potato fields from the 80s of the 20th century, where there was not much life entertainment, but football and the stadiums was full.
If you want entertainment and popcorn - go on cinema. This is football and it is for people!!! Good stadiums' conditions is a good thing, but NOT the most important. If a stadium is dangerous for the health of spectators or players - ban it. But if it's OK on security level and has playable pitch, what's the problem to be licensed without floodlights or roof?? Ask people from Montana/Ruse/Gorna what they like more - playing at their crappy stadiums from 80's or playing every home game on more 'modern' stadiums, but 2x150 km away from home. Ask their bosses if they don't prefer to miss 50-100k euro from TV rights but play every home game at their home venue, on daylight.
You should write that letter to UEFA. Maybe they had some other standards for playable pitch. If they change their license regulations - great. But before that moment, can we please follow to rules ?

Well, in fact, I am not sure what will make the club owners happy. The sold match tickets from the winter match or the money from TV rights.
Wanderer wrote:
levski.bg wrote:And especially i do not understand what is the responsibility of Ludogorets with the attendance of the match in Lovech?
Ludogorets itself doesn't have much responsibility, but their criminal boss HAS VERY BIG RESPONSIBILITY of destroying the local football with the partnership of BFU's president Borislav Mihaylov!! If you follow carefully local football inside and have more than 2 neurons in your head, you'll guess why!!

I know, It's very easy to hide all the problems and show the good results of "phenomenon" Ludogorets in Europe and repeat that everything is OK and that we are on the right path to development and success, but it's NOT true! Never mind... As we love to say: "there will be Vidovden someday". Till then, have a good time in your beautiful parallel football world! :clapping:
Or maybe you hide your football club problems, behind Ludogorets with some kind of style: WE PLAY CRAP, BUT THATS LUDOGORETS FAULT and don''t worry, there are lot of people in here with such sorry losers mentality.

Perhaps you with your hand on heart will explain why Ludogorets is to blame for the state of football in the country? Would you share your opinion, which team played better than Ludogorets and who deserves the title more?
Todor

Post by Todor »

matt wrote:Are CSKA Sofia allowed to play in Europe next year? (if they qualify of course).
I very much doubt so. Their profile in UEFA.com states "No record in the European competitions", which should mean UEFA consider them a new club. If it so they will be eligible for the 2019-20 season.
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Todor wrote:
I very much doubt so. Their profile in UEFA.com states "No record in the European competitions", which should mean UEFA consider them a new club. If it so they will be eligible for the 2019-20 season.
What about 17/18 and 18/19?
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

SteffenM wrote:
Todor wrote:
UEFA preaching a rule for new clubs: 3 years abstinence.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

LeRonio

Post by LeRonio »

"bugylibicska"]
UEFA preaching a rule for new clubs: 3 years abstinence.[/quote]

Not every time, this year FK Liepaja played in Europe and they are a new club founded in 2014.
http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/tea ... index.html
bossake

Post by bossake »

Hey bulgarian friends,I heared that Bulgarian Army decided to "re- found" the CSKA football team.
Is this true?

About first league team CSKA I can say if they play on the same society like Litex was very probably Uefa will let them play in Europe. If after this "fusion" a new society (company which is behind the club i mean)Uefa will not let them.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

bossake wrote:Hey bulgarian friends,I heared that Bulgarian Army decided to "re- found" the CSKA football team.
Is this true?

About first league team CSKA I can say if they play on the same society like Litex was very probably Uefa will let them play in Europe. If after this "fusion" a new society (company which is behind the club i mean)Uefa will not let them.
To be honest, I never heard about such resurrection.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the other friends!
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Spartak Moscow midfielder Ivelin Popov was named Bulgaria's footballer of the year on Saturday.

The 28-year-old, capped 58 times by Bulgaria, garnered 241 points in the annual poll of sports journalists. Palermo midfielder Ivaylo Chochev was second and CSKA Moscow midfielder Georgi Milanov third.

Stanimir Stoilov won the coach's award after leading Astana, who were founded in 2009, to their second league title in Kazakhstan and the Champions League group stages last year.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

João Paulo from Botev Plovdiv to Ludogorets