Bulgarian Football Season 2016/2017

Domestic league and cup football
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

LevskiFan wrote:
Firnen wrote:Guys I do not know what is going on in Bulgaria, but that situation reminds me cases in Greece were teams merged with others in order to avoid bankruptcy or get rid of debts. Iraklis merged with a team called Pontioi Katerinis and skipped one division, Panionios and Kavala rebranded themselves to New Panionios and New Kavala and got rid of old debts. In the beginning everyone was trashing at them and telling they were not the real successors of the teams but eventually thet were accepted. Now noone doubts Iraklis or Panionios teams, that they are the teams that a carry a century's old history. Levski guys ,that is something that is common in football in medium and low level countries. It may seem not moral but it is happening. I think it is pointless to try to deny the transformation of your rival.
It is not a common thing...because for years teams have been thrown out of A grupa to the lower divisions because of owing a sum no more than 20-30 thousand leva. Now the government said that there is no problem that Cska is 50-60 milions in debt...not sure exactly what was the number...and they will not owe a penny anymore. So basically the normal people in Bulgaria will have to pay the money from their pockets now. That is the biggest problem here. Because this is Cska...if it was any other team they would be in the amateurs long ago. Now believe me there will be more teams doing what they did....it will be very interesting championship indeed.
And its not about denying anything...the authentic Cska will play in the lower divisions. Of course they dont have the money so they lost the titles and stadium. Thats the simple truth.
When a team merges with another or transfers the economical books,and all the economic debts, I can't express it better in english, that is to say, I have a team A and because it goes bankrupt, I merge it with a team B or buy team B and change its name to A. Then team A's history is transfered to B, and titles, and stadium. Sorry, but that is the way it is.
shnura

Post by shnura »

LevskiFan wrote:may you win as many titles as possible to keep you happy...because thats the most important thing for you. Im glad that I support a team that has true and pure values. Levski will never die or become anything like the GMO you created...we will never be seperated like you...while in a few years you'll probably start suppoorting a different team again :))
CSKA fans are gloryhunters, please... club haven't won the the title in 8 years (the longest ever period in club history) - still had the biggest overall attendance in Bulgaria for another consecutive year in a row, even in third division. On the contrary levski hadn't won a trophy in 7 years and your attendance is one of the lowest you ever had in history :D And i already told you - i don't want someone who have a long history of licking butts of fascists, communists, mafia bosses and so on, to teach me about moral and values. :)
LevskiFan wrote:ps...one last correction...there is no similarity with the Plovdiv teams....because none of them owed that many milions to the countrry...
How can u posiibly know the debts of Lokomotiv and Botev :o
LevskiFan wrote:..and then have them erased :)
Who the hell told you the debts are going to be erased?? Another ultimate blatant lie, you're really getting pathetic here :lol:

Firnen wrote:When a team merges with another or transfers the economical books,and all the economic debts, I can't express it better in english, that is to say, I have a team A and because it goes bankrupt, I merge it with a team B or buy team B and change its name to A. Then team A's history is transfered to B, and titles, and stadium. Sorry, but that is the way it is.
It's pointless to explain anything to this brainwashed tard, totally hopeless cause :) You would have more success explaining an ISIS member why their cause is wrong, than to persuade a typical levski fan anything :)
Forza AZ

Post by Forza AZ »

Firnen wrote:Guys I do not know what is going on in Bulgaria, but that situation reminds me cases in Greece were teams merged with others in order to avoid bankruptcy or get rid of debts. Iraklis merged with a team called Pontioi Katerinis and skipped one division, Panionios and Kavala rebranded themselves to New Panionios and New Kavala and got rid of old debts.
I don't know the exact situation for these clubs, but it looks a bit different then the CSKA Sofia case.
As I understand it the Greek clubs merged with another club, or got bankrupt and founded a new club completely.
CSKA Sofia didn't merge with another club, but 2 other clubs merged, and then renamed to CSKA Sofia. So in that case there is no legal connection with the old CSKA Sofia. While for the Greek clubs there is, or at least there is no connection with any other club at all.
LevskiFan

Post by LevskiFan »

Forza AZ wrote:
Firnen wrote:Guys I do not know what is going on in Bulgaria, but that situation reminds me cases in Greece were teams merged with others in order to avoid bankruptcy or get rid of debts. Iraklis merged with a team called Pontioi Katerinis and skipped one division, Panionios and Kavala rebranded themselves to New Panionios and New Kavala and got rid of old debts.
I don't know the exact situation for these clubs, but it looks a bit different then the CSKA Sofia case.
As I understand it the Greek clubs merged with another club, or got bankrupt and founded a new club completely.
CSKA Sofia didn't merge with another club, but 2 other clubs merged, and then renamed to CSKA Sofia. So in that case there is no legal connection with the old CSKA Sofia. While for the Greek clubs there is, or at least there is no connection with any other club at all.
Thank you! I have no more power to discuss this...people living in denial will always find an excuse for everything...but deep down they know the hurtrful truth. Thats it from me on the subject...no point of more discussions.
Nick

Post by Nick »

ForzaAZ; There IS a legal connection. The new club is the second biggest creditor of the old club after the state. The new club also has an agreement with the state about the debt towards the National revenue agency, It's a matter of few months to get the full legacy. My guess is that it will happen around the winter break.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

The Bulgarian team Ludogorets (Razgrad) and Serbia's Crvena Zvezda have ended their Tuesday match 2:2 in their first encounter within the Champions League qualifiers in Razgrad.

Ludogorets had a clear lead in the first half, with Jonathan Cafu scoring a goal just before halftime.

Aleksandar Katai and Gejlor Kanga of Crvena Zvezda secured a 2:1 for the Belgrade team in the next twenty minutes, but Lucas Sasha scored for Ludogotets in the 76th minute.

The two teams will again face each other in Belgrade on August 02.

The winners will make it to UEFA Europa League's group stage, but will also have the chance to seek an entry into the Champions League if they defeat their next opponents in the playoffs.

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
bossake

Post by bossake »

2nd goal for Ludogorets was scored by Claudiu Keseru , not Lucas Sacha.
Anyway, here in Romania is rummored Keseru is a player that Ludogorets wants to sell it, is this true?
Also, the news are that Keseru salary is abou 600-700.000 euro per year. Is true that a club like Ludogorets can pay such a big salary? Is Keseru the highest earning from the team or more players earn such a big amount?
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

bossake wrote:2nd goal for Ludogorets was scored by Claudiu Keseru , not Lucas Sacha.
Anyway, here in Romania is rummored Keseru is a player that Ludogorets wants to sell it, is this true?
Also, the news are that Keseru salary is abou 600-700.000 euro per year. Is true that a club like Ludogorets can pay such a big salary? Is Keseru the highest earning from the team or more players earn such a big amount?
You are right, my mistake!

About the Keseru salary, there was same information few months ago, but according to that, only few players takes such money and the rest are not close to that salary.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets Advances to Champions League's Playoffs after Defeating Crvena Zvezda in Belgrade

Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Razgrad defeated Serbia’s Crvena Zvezda-Belgrade 4-2 on Tuesday night and progressed to the Champions League's playoff stages with a 6-4 aggregate victory.

The match finished after extra time, with Ludogorets scoring two goals in the added half-hour. The two sides had drawn 2-2 in Bulgaria.

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6QFSFy2j2c
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets deal double blow to Plzeň
Second-half strikes from Cosmin Moţi and Virgil Misidjan put the Bulgarian champions in pole position in this play-off tie.

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExeM34PEdBQ
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets (Razgrad) has reached the group stage of the Champions League after a 2-2 draw in an away match against Czech champion Viktoria (Plzen) on Tuesday.

With an aggregate win of 4-2, Ludogorets is also the first Bulgarian team to have entered the Champions League groups for a second time.

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDcdIN9Nko
LeRonio

Post by LeRonio »

Do you know the budgets of Bulgarian clubs ? And are they increasing year after year, or they stay the same ?