Ukrainian Premier League 2016-2017

Domestic league and cup football
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

this eurocups week scored 3 points ... dynamo pleasantly surprised that is not lost in Italy ... Shakhtar as usual at his level, it is terrible to imagine the country's rating without this wonderful team...Zorya gets experience

in total Ukraine this season at this moment 8 wins 5 draws and 10 loses
results without Shakhtar Donetsk 0 wins 5 draws 9 loses
agram

Post by agram »

Metallica1989 wrote:this eurocups week scored 3 points ... dynamo pleasantly surprised that is not lost in Italy ... Shakhtar as usual at his level, it is terrible to imagine the country's rating without this wonderful team...Zorya gets experience

You had missfortune to meet Croatian clubs in ELQ3 :D
8 slova - HRVATSKA
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

agram wrote:
Metallica1989 wrote:this eurocups week scored 3 points ... dynamo pleasantly surprised that is not lost in Italy ... Shakhtar as usual at his level, it is terrible to imagine the country's rating without this wonderful team...Zorya gets experience

You had missfortune to meet Croatian clubs in ELQ3 :D

Unfortunately the level of ukrainian teams is so low that even Luxembourg clubs may have a good chance against us
agram

Post by agram »

Yes, it does not look good at a moment
I watched Hajduk - Oleksandrija when they played in Split, and it was quite poor from Oleksandrija

You have to find the traces of Lobanovskyi and other great coaches, and create new Konoplyankas, Yarmolenkos, Schevchenkos, Rebrovs rather than buying full trucks of Brazilians ...
8 slova - HRVATSKA
Todor

Post by Todor »

agram wrote:Yes, it does not look good at a moment
I watched Hajduk - Oleksandrija when they played in Split, and it was quite poor from Oleksandrija

You have to find the traces of Lobanovskyi and other great coaches, and create new Konoplyankas, Yarmolenkos, Schevchenkos, Rebrovs rather than buying full trucks of Brazilians ...
First they need to somehow resolve the terrible situation their country was thrown in by Russia, with Creamia effectively gone and two more regions on their way out. It is impossible for all aspects of life not to be affected. Unfortunately football will have to wait for better days.
agram

Post by agram »

Todor wrote:
agram wrote:Yes, it does not look good at a moment

First they need to somehow resolve the terrible situation their country was thrown in by Russia, with Creamia effectively gone and two more regions on their way out. It is impossible for all aspects of life not to be affected. Unfortunately football will have to wait for better days.
I can imagine how it looks like there in Ukraine, my country was also in outside-imposed war, 1991-1995.
But, life goes on, even if it is war. Best Croatian player of present time, Luka Modric, learned to play football in corridor of refugee hotel :)
Political situation will be resolved in some time, life will be more or less normal again, economy will start to grow again (World bank predicts 1% of GDP growth for Ukraine in 2016, after few years of decline) ...
8 slova - HRVATSKA
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Chornomorets Odesa 2 - 1 Zirka
Stal Kamianske 0 - 1 Vorskla
'Volyn 1 - 4 Dynamo Kyiv
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

FC Olexandria 1 - 1 Olimpik Donetsk
Karpaty 2 - 2 Zorya
Dnipro 0 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk

After 16 rounds:

Shakhtar 44
Dynamo Kyiv 36
Zorya 31
Olimpik Donetsk 27
Oleksandria 25
Chornomorets 22
Vorskla 19...
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Vorskla 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv (2 more points dropped, Shakhtar look like champions already)
Chornomorets 0 - 0 Volyn
Zorya 2:3 Dnipro (surprise, but Zorya seem to be in a downward spiral, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 4 games)
kleber

Post by kleber »

bugylibicska wrote:Vorskla 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv (2 more points dropped, Shakhtar look like champions already)
Chornomorets 0 - 0 Volyn
Zorya 2:3 Dnipro (surprise, but Zorya seem to be in a downward spiral, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 4 games)
It will a very boring second half of the season.Shakhtar is champion already in december....i think they will beat dynamo in kyiv in the last game before winter break and go 13 points ahead! :shock: :mrgreen:
Metallica1989

Post by Metallica1989 »

This is because they are misleading Mr Mourinho, actually Zorya Lugansk experiencing recession physical form at the end of the season, but I hope they will be given maximum against MU and will earn one point
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Metallica1989 wrote:
This is because they are misleading Mr Mourinho, actually Zorya Lugansk experiencing recession physical form at the end of the season, but I hope they will be given maximum against MU and will earn one point
Well, MU need only a point to secure qualification and I`m curious if they travel with their strongest team. Still they`re United a big fish by Zorya`s standard. I hope the stadium will be sold out in Odessa and the fans help Zorya to a memorable night. At least a point would be nice, but if Rostov could beat Bayern... :)
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Shakhtar Donetsk 2 - 0 Stal Kamianske
Zirka 1 - 1 Oleksandria
Olimpik Donetsk PSTP Karpaty

After 17 rounds:

Shakhtar 47
Dynamo Kyiv 37
Zorya 31
Olimpik Donetsk 27 (1)
Oleksandria 26
Chornomorets 23
Vorskla 20...
kleber

Post by kleber »

Average attendance in the 5 games 1075 spec,my god. :shock:

243 at zirka-oleksandria,it was play in neutral venue though.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

kleber wrote:Average attendance in the 5 games 1075 spec,my god. :shock:

243 at zirka-oleksandria,it was play in neutral venue though.
People have bigger problems than cheering for their teams, beside about half of them play on neutral grounds. A small miracle that Shakhtar still perform admirably, especially in the ELGS.