Russia Football Season 2016-17

Domestic league and cup football
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

When was the last time two teams from so far East were at the same time in the RPL? I think never. Anyway, let's hope one of them at least wins their playoff.

Oh, and Luch somehow got themselves relegated. Drew 1-1 against Mordovia and tied on 42 points with Baltika and Sibir, who both won their matches. The 6th fucking tiebreak criterion. They tied with Sibir and Baltika on: points, matches won, H2H points, H2H matches won (which were 0 for all 3 teams involved, as it was all draws between them), H2H GD. Baltika scored 3 goals, Sibir 2, and Luch 1 in the H2H table, and that was all the difference in the world. Tough pill to swallow.

Along with Luch go to the 3rd division their rivals in misery Mordovia, and Spartak Nalchik, both of whom were in the Premier League in recent years (the former just last year).
FEPG

Post by FEPG »

At halftime:
Lokomotiv - Zenit 0-1
CSKA - Anji 3-0

There is no way in hell CSKA are letting the CL spot slip through their hooves, so there will be yet another season we'll witness Akinfejev set new records. If they manage to pass the playoff round, of course.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Rostov losing in Orenburg 0:2 and only about 10 minutes left. No Europe it seems, my hopes dashed, now I`m worried for Liverpool, not my day.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Spartak losing 0-3 at tula with 83 min! :shock: ,this means samara will be relegated lol.

rostov losing at orenburg 0-2 with 80 min,they are out of europe.
kleber

Post by kleber »

Spartak and Cska champions league
Zenit,Lokomotiv and Krasnodar europa league
Tom And Krylya relegated.

arsenal and orenburg will play the play 0ff's against enisey and khabarovsk to see who plays in the top division next season.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Well, congratulations to Krasnodar. I hope they`ll have a good run in the EL and after reaching the GS will collect a lot of points and qualify to the knock out rounds. From then on the luck of the draw decides how far can they go. If Rostov sort out their financial issues and won`t have to sell their best players maybe a good season can compensate for this bitter disappointment. In the play offs: Yenisey - Arsenal Tula and Khabarovsk - Orenburg.
P.S. And finally Liverpool scored in added tima at the end of the 1st half! :D
kleber

Post by kleber »

bugylibicska wrote:Well, congratulations to Krasnodar. I hope they`ll have a good run in the EL and after reaching the GS will collect a lot of points and qualify to the knock out rounds. From then on the luck of the draw decides how far can they go. If Rostov sort out their financial issues and won`t have to sell their best players maybe a good season can compensate for this bitter disappointment. In the play offs: Yenisey - Arsenal Tula and Khabarovsk - Orenburg.
looks very strong on paper for russia next season.

if cska pass the cl 3 qual round we might see zenit,cska,krasnodar and loko at europa league group stage,looks deadly.

and cska might get into cl Gs but they suck there,better europa league. :mrgreen:

and spartak in Cl pot 1 might have luck and a good draw to make a decent amount of points.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

kleber wrote:
bugylibicska wrote:Well, congratulations to Krasnodar. I hope they`ll have a good run in the EL and after reaching the GS will collect a lot of points and qualify to the knock out rounds. From then on the luck of the draw decides how far can they go. If Rostov sort out their financial issues and won`t have to sell their best players maybe a good season can compensate for this bitter disappointment. In the play offs: Yenisey - Arsenal Tula and Khabarovsk - Orenburg.
looks very strong on paper for russia next season.

if cska pass the cl 3 qual round we might see zenit,cska,krasnodar and loko at europa league group stage,looks deadly.

and cska might get into cl Gs but they suck there,better europa league. :mrgreen:

and spartak in Cl pot 1 might have luck and a good draw to make a decent amount of points.
Spartak need a very lucky draw even from pot 1 to finish 3rd in their group. They`ve a decent chance only against 2-3 teams from pot 4, otherwise they`ll end up last like CSKA last time. CSKA might pass 3rd qualification round, but small chance in the Q4. In the EL they might go far with a good draw. Zenit and Lokomotiv could surprise both ways, I hope Lokomotiv survive GS, but after that the luck of the draw... Zenit are impossible to predict...Krasnodar from pot 2 have a decent chance to get out from their group - assuming they`ll qualify as seeded.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Krasnojarsk and Habarovsk... interesting cities. Did clubs from there ever play top level? I don't remeber to.

Do they have a lot of fans in those remote regions? How are the attendances?

I hope they make it.
UEFA - We care about money. Pravda za Kolubaru!
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

krdel wrote:Krasnojarsk and Habarovsk... interesting cities. Did clubs from there ever play top level? I don't remeber to.

Do they have a lot of fans in those remote regions? How are the attendances?

I hope they make it.
Neither of them played at the top level ever. Yenisey Krasnoyarsk had an average of cca. 4,500 spectators per game, maximum were 6,000 at 33,500 capacity stadium. Their coach is Andrei Tikhonov. SKA-Khabarovsk had less spectators, average cca. 3,700, maximum 8,000 in their last game against Tambov. Their stadium smaller at 15,200 capacity.
fillow

Post by fillow »

mspm89 wrote:When was the last time two teams from so far East were at the same time in the RPL? I think never.
Well, in 1993 there was no RPL yet (it was simply called Top League back then) but that year Luch Vladivostok and Okean Nakhodka played there together at the top level. Both clubs are from Far East.
Mawwerg

Post by Mawwerg »

It was quite boring game. SKA-Khabarovsk 0-0 Orenburg.
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

Let's dance ska for Khabarovsk! :D

Does anyone know whether the away goals rule applies for these 2 series? If that's so, then SKA may have gotten a good result.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Yenisey Krasnoyarsk - Arsenal Tula 2:1, winning goal in the 90th minute!
Mawwerg

Post by Mawwerg »

Both FNL teams reached good results at home. Second leg games should be intresting.