Next UEFA reforms: 2021 onwards

including formats, draws, seedings, etc.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Overgame...in Bundesliga there is Bayern, Dortmund and eventually Schalke...and the rest is a joke !!!!!!!

now the "Has already" is history. Don't you imagine one moment today Dortmund could eliminate Real????????

Germany can qualify 3 teams because they start with mmore teams...Bayern did it possible !!!!!!
Wlfsburg ? Rank 10-12 in Ligue 1. I suppose you do not watch regularly the games of Ligue 1 and do not see it's faster and technically much more high than in your League. Dembele is laughing at the opposition he has now compared to the one he was in Rennes. The same for aubameyang. and Ribery wouldhave been outsourced in Ligue 1 (like in Equipe de France) for long.Maybe a team like Lorient or Bastia would be happy to have a Ribery, but not a PSG or Monaco, neither Lyon.
now, it was concerning Dortmund and PSG, and there are presently worlds apart......okay, worlds that can be destroyed by one single man , if he is the referee....
Now if Dortmund will pass PSG, think that it's only for the year, vcuase then the big coefficient for Dortmund will be eridicated.....5 years is a long time, especially in football........i claim for a 3-year ranking.for clubs
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Malko wrote:Overgame...in Bundesliga there is Bayern, Dortmund and eventually Schalke...and the rest is a joke !!!!!!!

now the "Has already" is history. Don't you imagine one moment today Dortmund could eliminate Real????????

Germany can qualify 3 teams because they start with mmore teams...Bayern did it possible !!!!!!
When was the last time France had 3 teams in CLR2 ?
Wlfsburg ? Rank 10-12 in Ligue 1. I suppose you do not watch regularly the games of Ligue 1 and do not see it's faster and technically much more high than in your League. Dembele is laughing at the opposition he has now compared to the one he was in Rennes. The same for aubameyang. and Ribery wouldhave been outsourced in Ligue 1 (like in Equipe de France) for long.Maybe a team like Lorient or Bastia would be happy to have a Ribery, but not a PSG or Monaco, neither Lyon.
Buy new glasses. Wolfsburg was in CL last 8 one year ago. The 4th in L1 has issues to qualify from the ELGS, the 3rd in L1 cannot pass the CLGS.

Stop smoking weed.
Todor

Post by Todor »

Overgame wrote:
Malko wrote:Overgame...in Bundesliga there is Bayern, Dortmund and eventually Schalke...and the rest is a joke !!!!!!!

When was the last time France had 3 teams in CLR2 ?
Buy new glasses. Wolfsburg was in CL last 8 one year ago. The 4th in L1 has issues to qualify from the ELGS, the 3rd in L1 cannot pass the CLGS.

Stop smoking weed.
Something tells me that RB Leipzig will heap some unpleasant surprises over Malko in the coming seasons. They have the potential (depending on the ambitions of Red Bull) to be a good match for Dortmund in the European Cups after they gain some experience in the next 2-3 seasons.
jmf

Post by jmf »

now, it was concerning Dortmund and PSG, and there are presently worlds apart......okay, worlds that can be destroyed by one single man , if he is the referee....
Now if Dortmund will pass PSG, think that it's only for the year, vcuase then the big coefficient for Dortmund will be eridicated.....5 years is a long time, especially in football........i claim for a 3-year ranking.for clubs
This is not possible. You are totally obsessed by Germany :shock:
You are a man with the brain of a child.
Or a german guy charmed your girlfriend or your grandfather was killed on the battlefield during WW2.
I don't know but - and I'm sorry to say that : you are ridiculous ! The facts are the facts. Rankings don't lie.
Malko

Post by Malko »

no jmf, nothing gainst Germans, but their league is so much overrated....and ennoying.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Malko wrote:no jmf, nothing gainst Germans, but their league is so much overrated....and ennoying.
So annyoing that :
-There are much better teams
-Scoring more goals
-With players having won more international trophies
greenbay

Post by greenbay »

They should give 4 direct CL spots and 3 direct EL spots to France just for a season or two. As UEFA coefficients are all about averages, France will be around #16 in the rankings soon after. Those extra teams would dilute the French coefficient massively. Problem solved.
"Put it in your signature to save you the trouble of writing it over and over again."
Malko

Post by Malko »

"So annyoing that :
-There are much better teams ---euh, Bayern maybe, Dortmund? I don't think so, the rest : no . The end of the table : much better in France
-Scoring more goals = less good defences, less good goalkeepers
-With players having won more international trophies ..? more worldstars in Ligue 1. No Cavani, no Falcao, no Veratti, no Thiago Silva, even no Lemar in Bundesliga. Some second rank players from Argentina or Brazil or Columbia sometimes in Bundesliga, never the big stars.
...and much more world's best players who play in England and Spain come from Ligue 1....and this for decades now.And even the players from Ligue 1 who come to Bundesliga are always among the very best: Dembele the last example, but the real french best youngster stayed in Monaco. :banana:
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Malko wrote:"So annyoing that :
-There are much better teams ---euh, Bayern maybe, Dortmund? I don't think so, the rest : no . The end of the table : much better in France
That's why passing the ELGS is a great result in France and a normal result in Germany".
-Scoring more goals = less good defences, less good goalkeepers
Most stupid answer ever.
-With players having won more international trophies ..? more worldstars in Ligue 1. No Cavani, no Falcao, no Veratti, no Thiago Silva, even no Lemar in Bundesliga. Some second rank players from Argentina or Brazil or Columbia sometimes in Bundesliga, never the big stars.
...and much more world's best players who play in England and Spain come from Ligue 1....and this for decades now.And even the players from Ligue 1 who come to Bundesliga are always among the very best: Dembele the last example, but the real french best youngster stayed in Monaco. :banana:
I said TROPHIES.
T
R
O
P
H
I
E
S
Malko

Post by Malko »

Throphies LOL......i remember a time of more than 10 years, no German team got any trophy.....neither in Club-Football nor in National team. Did you think then the Bundesliga was weak ??????
If Bundesliga has most players in germany and they win a trophy,.....yes, there are trophies in Bundesliga. Its a one night-stand that is enough....... . No, Bayern can make the way, even if the best spanish teams are better.......all the others are okay when meeting second row.......Benfica or Saint-Etienne .....but even vs the best french teams, german teams show their limits...PSG (leverkusen), Monaco (winning home and away) and Lyon (Bayern, Bremen?) some ears ago. Monaco twice faced german teams, twice Monaco
was the winner. Hope for a third time now. Paris really smashed teams like Bremen or Leverkusen, when they were top, even Marseille vs ho was it already
? Winning home and away.......
...Lorient wins 4-1 in Lyon. Do you imagine Darmstadt doing the same?????????
Dortmund(4th) loses 4-1 in Munich ? Do you see Lyon (4th too) doing so ? i don't !
No, maybe german teams have had better results in European Cups, knowing that they are important while french teams saw it ike a Bonus and concentrated on their own Ligue, giving no clue on UEFA coefficients (fortunately this is beginning to change), this does not mask the fact that in France overall the Ligue is stronger. take 20 clubs out of the 38.......at least 12 will be from France.European cups do not tell everything.
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Malko wrote:Throphies LOL......i remember a time of more than 10 years, no German team got any trophy.....neither in Club-Football nor in National team. Did you think then the Bundesliga was weak ??????
If Bundesliga has most players in germany and they win a trophy,.....yes, there are trophies in Bundesliga. Its a one night-stand that is enough....... . No, Bayern can make the way, even if the best spanish teams are better.......all the others are okay when meeting second row.......Benfica or Saint-Etienne .....but even vs the best french teams, german teams show their limits...PSG (leverkusen), Monaco (winning home and away) and Lyon (Bayern, Bremen?) some ears ago. Monaco twice faced german teams, twice Monaco
was the winner. Hope for a third time now. Paris really smashed teams like Bremen or Leverkusen, when they were top, even Marseille vs ho was it already
? Winning home and away.......
...Lorient wins 4-1 in Lyon. Do you imagine Darmstadt doing the same?????????
Dortmund(4th) loses 4-1 in Munich ? Do you see Lyon (4th too) doing so ? i don't !
No, maybe german teams have had better results in European Cups, knowing that they are important while french teams saw it ike a Bonus and concentrated on their own Ligue, giving no clue on UEFA coefficients (fortunately this is beginning to change), this does not mask the fact that in France overall the Ligue is stronger. take 20 clubs out of the 38.......at least 12 will be from France.European cups do not tell everything.
Go Troll somewhere else. Weak teams playing against weak teams seem good. When your best team(s) never pass(es) the CL last 8, even a team out in EL last 32 seems good.

Go
Troll
Somewhere
Else
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

I see Malko keeps busy some members of the forum. I just want to remind you, there`re no words for speaking of wisdom to the stupid. :twisted:
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

bugylibicska wrote:I see Malko keeps busy some members of the forum. I just want to remind you, there`re no words for speaking of wisdom to the stupid. :twisted:
I know, but he'll be bored before I will.
Malko

Post by Malko »

I really can't understand why people could prefer the Bundesliga to the Ligue 1...well so go and see Darmstadt vs Igolstadt....it sounds like Thionville vs amnéville
Overgame

Post by Overgame »

Malko wrote:I really can't understand why people could prefer the Bundesliga to the Ligue 1...well so go and see Darmstadt vs Igolstadt....it sounds like Thionville vs amnéville
Because most people don't give a rat's ass about Caen - Montpellier or Dijon - SC Bastia or Nancy - Rennes or Guingamp - Toulouse.