Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Montenegro etc Football Season 2018/19

Domestic league and cup football
krdel

Post by krdel »

Proleter (NS)-Vojvodina 0:1
Radnički (N)-Napredak 3:3
Crvena Zvezda-Čukarički 2:1
Mačva-Partizan 1:3

Nice atmosphere in Šabac today, practically full stadium enjoyed as Mačva was great in first half (they had some more chances and also claimed another penalty), but then unfortunately they lost in the end. I haven't watched the second half, but I imagine that Partizan (who mixed a squad before EL) won on routine. Zvezda played a little city derby and also won, while there was also first Novi Sad city derby after many years, in which Vojvodina secured three important points "away". :D

C.Zvezda 15, Radnički (N) 13, Mladost (L) 12, Čukarički 11, Partizan 10, Vojvodina 9...

Zvijezda 09-Sarajevo 0:4
Zrinjski-Tuzla City 1:0
GOŠK-Široki Brijeg 0:0
Željezničar-Krupa 1:1

Željo only drew, unexpectedly for me, but I do not really know how strong Krupa is. However, Sarajevo took the lead with a high win, while Sloboda is still doing very well.

Sarajevo 14, Željezničar 14, Široki Brijeg 13, Sloboda (T) 11, Čelik 11, Krupa 10, Radnik (B) 10, Zrinjski 9...

Domžale-Olimpija 1:2
Maribor-Celje 1:1

Very interesting week in Slovenia. Olimpija changed their manager (again!) today just hours before the local derby with Domžale and Hadžić completely changed the squad and the players that were before out of combinations played great and won deservedly in Domžale (the home team criticised the referees heavily, but I have not seen anything wrong). It was expected that Maribor would win routinely against Celje, which is in deep crisis, but their ex-player scored a late goal for 1:1.

Maribor 14, Aluminij 9, Domžale 9, Mura 8, Olimpija 8, Gorica 8...
UEFA - We care about money. Pravda za Kolubaru!
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

Željezničar 1-1 Krupa
attendance: 3000-3500
weather: constant light rain and quite cold

Krupa is quite a decent club with probably the best striker of the league who this evening played his last game for Krupa and scored the 1-1. Koljic is moving to Belgium, Beveren. Milanovic from Krupa also had a great game and deserved that player of the match award. We played great first 25 minutes where we had absolute dominance (scored at 7' through Krpic) and the opening of the second half but the rest was far from the potential of the team. We hit the woodwork twice and had 2-3 more good-great chances but the ball didn't want to go inside the goal. Krupa had one amazing chance that Crnov (who moved to Krupa from Zeljeznicar this summer) didn't convert although standing alone in front of an empty goal + 2 more decent chances. Odovic did also make mistake with the substitutes where he put on bench all three players (and essentially the only ones) who are good at passing and dribling (first Zajmovic and then Blagojevic and Curjuric as well) and after that happened we were not able to combine passes and come near the goal to creat a chance outside of sprints over the right side through Sinisa Stevanovic. I'm not satisfied with the performance but it was far from a bad one, the end result is how it is and no need to break heads over it.
Doživjeti možda neću da prođeš u finale
i da velikog Reala pobjediš na penale...
krdel

Post by krdel »

Čukarički-Radnički (N) 1:1
Vojvodina-Crvena Zvezda 1:4
Partizan-Bačka 1:0

Derby nothing special, except for beginning, lucky first goal out of nothing and fast equalizer. After that Voša did nothing and totally deserved win for Zvezda. partizan hardly won, while Radnički only drew and the difference is now 4 points.

Crvena Zvezda 18, Radnički (N) 14, Partizan 13, Čukarički 12, Mladost (L) 12, Mačva 10, Vojvodina 9...

Zrinjski-Zvijezda 5:2

Krupa-Zrinjski 1:2
Čelik-Sarajevo 0:0
Široki Brijeg-Željezničar 0:3
(bonus: Velež-Olimpic 0:0 in 2nd level)

Čelik still doing well, this time one point against Sarajevo. Zrinjski won both matches, while Željo got the derby. Anel, why did Široki change the coach last week? He had very good results...

Željezničar 17, Sarajevo 15, Zrinjski 15, Široki Brijeg 13, Radnik (B) 13, Čelik 12, Sloboda (T) 11...

Celje-Domžale 0:0
Triglav-Maribor 1:5
Olimpija-Rudar (V) 5:0

Both favourites won easily, Olimpija with eurogoal by Lupeta, who got injured. Domžale are still out of form.

Maribor 17, Aluminij 12, Gorica 12, Olimpija 11, Domžale 10, Mura 9...

This time I have to mention also Macedonia. Rabotnički beat Akademija Pandev and went on top. :up:
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

The official statement is that the change happened because of higher ambition the club has and that they expected better performance from the team in the new season although Siroki Brijeg not losing a single game in the new season. Everybody over here on forums are mocking the decision as well. And first match after the change of the coach they lose 0-3 :D but what is interesting is that the new coach is from Macedonia and not a Catholic which doesnt happen often in Siroki Brijeg.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Radnički (N)-Vojvodina 1:0
Proleter (NS)-Partizan 0:1
Crvena Zvezda-Radnik (S) 6:0

Radnički Niš won the derby, both Belgrade giants won, nothing surprising there.

Sarajevo-Tuzla City 2:0
Zrinjski-Široki Brijeg 0:0
Željezničar-Radnik (B) 1:0

Hercegovina derby with no goals, both Sarajevo giants won, nothing surprising there either.

Krško-Maribor 0:2
Mura-Olimpija 0:2
Domžale-Triglav 1:2

Both giants won (Olimpija hardly) and a great scalp from Triglav at their neigbours' ground. :applause:
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

We played nice until 60th minute, after that it looked like our players are out of breath and it was painfull to watch. 3 points are 3 points but we can't let this happen again.

Herzegovina derby for once was an extremly boring match to watch.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Yeah, I saw the report. Home fans not impressed with Baka I can imagine.

btw, Velež finally doing something in second league? They won last match 7:0.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Partizan-Rad 1:0

Radnik-Radnički (N) 1:2
Vojvodina-Voždovac 3:0
Partizan-Crvena Zvezda 1:1

Interesting derby, Partizan much better, specially in the first half. First goal was scored after wrong pass from Zvezda's defence and they could have scored another in the second half, but Zvezda somehow defended. Than from one of rare occasions visitors equalised with a funny goal and I cannot tell, if the ball actually crossed the line. However, difference stays the same. Vojvodina finally found form, while I watched also Čukarički-Spartak and must say that Spartak is still very poor.

Crvena Zvezda 22, Radnički (N) 20, Partizan 20, Čukarički 18, Mladost (L) 18, Napredak 13, Rad 13, Vojvodina 12...

Krupa-Sarajevo 1:4
Radnik (B)-Zrinjski 0:1
Mladost (DK)-Željezničar 2:2

Željo only drew and Sarajevo goes on top with away win. Sloboda continues with a good form.

Sarajevo 21, Željezničar 21, Zrinjski 19, Široki Brijeg 17, Sloboda (T) 17, Radnik (B) 13, Čelik 13...

Maribor-Domžale 2:2
Olimpija-Aluminij 3:1

Interesting derby in Ljudski vrt, Domžale could have won with a man up, they also claimed a late penalty, but it stayed even. Olimpija won easily, although with a dubious first goal, while Gorica is still on form.

Maribor 21, Olimpija 17, Gorica 16, Aluminij 13, Domžale 11, Celje 11...
krdel

Post by krdel »

Napredak-Crvena Zvezda 0:3

Zvezda won the postponed match, while others played the cup. Partizan won in Lazarevac 1:2, while Voša, Radnički, Spartak and other favourites progressed more or less routinely. Only slight surprise might be Sinđelić, who won Belgrade clash with Voždovac.

Zrinjski-Mladost (DK) 1:0
Sarajevo-Široki Brijeg 1:0
Željezničar-Sloboda (T) 0:0

In Bosnia there was a regular round and two interesting matches in Sarajevo. Sarajevo won the first one with one goal while Željo and Sloboda played a goalless draw. It seems Sloboda is still there about with the best, but maybe Anel will tell more.

Sarajevo 24, Željezničar 22, Zrinjski 22, Sloboda (T) 18, Široki Brijeg 17, Radnik (B) 14, Čelik 14...

Krško-Domžale 0:4
Maribor-Rudar (V) 3:0
Olimpija-Gorica 3:3

In Slovenia there was a derby for second place and that a very interesting one. Referees had a lot of work, there were especially two situations, when the ball was on the line, first one they ruled no goal (Olimpija) and second one they ruled goal (Gorica). Olimpija equlised from a penalty, Gorica's coach was excluded and then two more goals fell in the last minutes and it stayed a draw.

Maribor 24, Olimpija 18, Gorica 17, Domžale 14, Aluminij 14, Celje 12, Triglav 12...
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

After a great football game against Mladost that we didn't win but at least it was entertaining and you could see that the players have skill and potential so you can live with the results we play such an abysmall game against Sloboda. The whole game was bad, from both side and Sloboda should have got a penalty as well (the referee is suspended after the game for a couple of matches). Sloboda plays decent under Nalic, I mean they have 18 points from 11 games with 8 scored goals and 4 against them (5w 3d 3l).
krdel

Post by krdel »

Crvena Zvezda-Mladost (L) 2:1
Spartak-Vojvodina 0:1
Radnički (N)-Partizan 2:2

Great derby in Niš, tough first half, Radnički was slightly better and they scored from one of rare chances with a header. Than in second half they doubled the lead right away, but Partizan attacked and levelled, deservedly I think. Zvezda won and extends the lead, while Voša won the Vojvodina clash against Spartak with a late goal.

Crvena Zvezda 28, Radnički (N) 20, Partizan 20, Čukarički 19, Mladost (L) 18, Vojvodina 15, Napredak 14...

Zrinjski-Sloboda (T) 2:0
Sarajevo-Radnik (B) 2:1
Željezničar-GOŠK 1:2

Sloboda this time not so good as before and Zrinjski won routinely. Željo disappointed again! What is going on?

Sarajevo 27, Zrinjski 25, Željezničar 22, Široki Brijeg 18, Sloboda (T) 18, Čelik 17...

Rudar (V)-Domžale 2:1
Mura-Maribor 4:1
Olimpija-Krško 1:1

What a round in Slovenia! First Domžale lost in Velenje against at the time last placed Rudar and then Maribor was trashed away at Mura in front of full stadium with 4:1. It seemed that Olimpija will benefit the most, they were leading today against Krško, but the visitors levelled surprisingly with their practically only chance.

Maribor 24, Olimpija 19, Gorica 17, Domžale 14, Aluminij 14...
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

krdel

Post by krdel »

Partizan-Voždovac 4:0
Mladost (L)-Radnički (N) 0:1
Vojvodina-Napredak 0:1
Zemun-Crvena Zvezda 1:2

What a great match in Zemun today, the home side were leading and defended bravely, but they tragically conceded two late goals in the ends of both halftimes, the second one already in added time by Marin. I feel sorry for them and think they would deserve at least a point for today's performance (btw, great home kits, but very unusual kick-off time, as I noticed they are still without floodlights although they should be obligative for everyone for some time now). Partizan won easily, while Voša lost at home against Napredak.

Crvena Zvezda 31, Partizan 24, Radnički (N) 24, Čukarički 22, Mladost (L) 18, Napredak 17, Vojvodina 15...

Željezničar-Čelik 3:2
Mladost (DK)-Sarajevo 0:6
GOŠK-Zrinjski 0:4

A lot of troubles for Željo, but they somehow turned around with a man down. Other favourites won routinely, except Sloboda, who lost at home against last placed team 0:3 (?).

Sarajevo 30, Zrinjski 28, Željezničar 25, Široki Brijeg 21, Sloboda (T) 18, Radnik (B) 17, Čelik 17...

Domžale-Mura 2:2
Maribor-Aluminij 2:1
Celje-Olimpija 1:3

Great game in Domžale yesterday, the home side was two men down, but they managed to score for 2:0 five minutes to the end. Then Mura managed to score twice and they had a chance for a third one and noone was really satisfied in the end. Maribor and Olimpija won narrowly, but somehow deserved, although some referee decisions were dubious again.

Maribor 27, Olimpija 22, Gorica 20, Aluminij 17, Domžale 15...
AnelZ

Post by AnelZ »

Sarajevo easily dispatched Mladost and Zrinjski GOSK, both away while we strugled against them. Sloboda showed that they do have a limited squad and that Nalic was really outperforming. 0-3 on home turf is a big lose nevertheless, especially when it comes from the team whos was that the first win in the season.

We won. But again showed that a lot of things aren't in place. Celik isn't really a team against whom we should strugle at home but we did. And actually I would say we had the least amount chances compared to the last three games we played but this time we won and even overturned the result with a player less on the field. Although the game doesn't tell us that we got out of the crisis, I do hope it was the first step.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Čukarički-Vojvodina 1:0
Radnički (N)-Zemun 2:0
Crvena Zvezda-Rad 3:1
Spartak-Partizan 0:0

Serbian league returned with a Belgrade derby between Zvezda and Rad, which was not that interesting, as Zvezda is simply too strong for the "Builders", so they won easily. It was more intense in Subotica (sadly without coverage on our tv), where Spartak somehow managed to draw and now Partizan is already 9 points behind, so it is almost over. Radnički Niš won and goes back to second.

Crvena Zvezda 34, Radnički (N) 27, Čukarički 25, Partizan 25, Mladost (L) 19, Napredak 18, Proleter (NS) 17, Vojvodina 15...

Zrinjski-Željezničar 0:1
Sarajevo-Sloboda (T) 1:0
Čelik-Široki Brijeg 1:1
Željo won the derby infront of only 3500 people. :applause: Sarajevo won and now the difference is 5 poins.

Sarajevo 33, Željezničar 28, Zrinjski 28, Široki Brijeg 22, Radnik (B) 18, Sloboda (T) 18, Čelik 18...

Gorica-Maribor 0:3
Aluminij-Domžale 0:0
Olimpija-Triglav 2:0

Maribor and Olimpija won again easily, Gorica plays well only against the capitals, while they always loose agains Maribor.

Maribor 30, Olimpija 25, Gorica 21, Aluminij 18, Domžale 16, Mura 16, Celje 16...