Ukrainian football season 2019-20

Domestic league and cup football
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dinamo won the cup against vorskla.

1-1after extra time,8-7 on the penalties.

Great penalties shoot out ,16 only one was poor.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

FC Kolos Kovalivka 0 - 2 Zorya Luhansk
Oleksandriya 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv, Zorya should be grateful to Oleksandriya for giving them a chance
Desna 2 - 4 Shakhtar Donetsk

After 30 rounds:

Shakhtar 78
Zorya 57
Dynamo Kyiv 56
Desna 55
Oleksandria 45
Kolos Kovalivka 29

Next round: Dynamo Kyiv - Zorya
kleber

Post by kleber »

Dynamo-Zorya next thursday.
dnina10

Post by dnina10 »

What a thrilling battle here for second spot. Third place means nothing to Zorya and Desna if Dynamo finishes fourth as they are the cup winners. Personally, as long as Dynamo does not finish second, I will be happy. Reason being Gent will be seeded throughout Champions League qualifying if Dynamo (along with CSKA Moskva and Besiktas) don't finish in second (or third in Turkey). The last two rounds should be quite fascinating. Zorya's last two matches are against Dynamo and Zorya, which are quite a challenge. Dynamo go to Kolos Kovalivka in the final round. Can't wait to see how this pans out
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Fingers crossed for Zorya or Desna finishing 2nd, Dynamo Kyiv is one of the most boring teams of CL whenever they make it. Never good enough, never bad enough.
dnina10

Post by dnina10 »

Huge game about to start. Dynamo Kyiv host Zorya Luhansk. A Zorya win means Dynamo will not partake in next season's Champions League. Let's go Zorya
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Shakhtar Donetsk 2 - 0 FC Kolos Kovalivka
Dynamo Kyiv 3 - 1 Zorya Luhansk, Dynamo wouldn't let Zorya to play CL
Desna 1 - 3 Oleksandriya

After 31 rounds:

Shakhtar 81
Dynamo Kyiv 59
Zorya 57
Desna 55
Oleksandria 48
Kolos Kovalivka 29
kleber

Post by kleber »

dnina10 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 18:00 Huge game about to start. Dynamo Kyiv host Zorya Luhansk. A Zorya win means Dynamo will not partake in next season's Champions League. Let's go Zorya
Game is on youtube,dinamo-zorya 3-1

For the neutral spec was ok,lot of chances for both sides.

Dinamo needs a draw against kolos.
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Kolos leading Dinamo 2-0 but Zorya not winning !! Come on Zorya now..
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Oleksandriya 2 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk
Zorya Luhansk 1 - 1 Desna, Zorya don't deserve CL
FC Kolos Kovalivka 2 - 0 Dynamo Kyiv, unbelievable, but Zorya fucked up, of course

After 32 rounds:

Shakhtar 82
Dynamo Kyiv 59
Zorya 58
Desna 56
Oleksandria 49
Kolos Kovalivka 32
dnina10

Post by dnina10 »

I am truly shocked to see what Zorya just did. They must have found out that Dynamo were losing, and they did absolutely nothing to go for the win. Instead, they just defended the point they had. Did they not realize they had a chance at second spot? Unbelievable. I'm genuinely curious to know if they were paid by some of the Dynamo representatives. Absolutely terrible
Funkmaster

Post by Funkmaster »

dnina10 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:27 I am truly shocked to see what Zorya just did. They must have found out that Dynamo were losing, and they did absolutely nothing to go for the win. Instead, they just defended the point they had. Did they not realize they had a chance at second spot? Unbelievable. I'm genuinely curious to know if they were paid by some of the Dynamo representatives. Absolutely terrible
I didn‘t watch the game, but I can unterstand their behaviour of playing it safe. I‘d rather take a safe EL-GS spot instead of risking it all to reach CL-Q3 where your chances are minimal anyways and then ending up in EL-Q3 because of conceding a stupid goal.
bugylibicska

Post by bugylibicska »

Funkmaster wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:39
dnina10 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:27 I am truly shocked to see what Zorya just did. They must have found out that Dynamo were losing, and they did absolutely nothing to go for the win. Instead, they just defended the point they had. Did they not realize they had a chance at second spot? Unbelievable. I'm genuinely curious to know if they were paid by some of the Dynamo representatives. Absolutely terrible
I didn‘t watch the game, but I can unterstand their behaviour of playing it safe. I‘d rather take a safe EL-GS spot instead of risking it all to reach CL-Q3 where your chances are minimal anyways and then ending up in EL-Q3 because of conceding a stupid goal.
That's my suspicion, too. Now they've guaranteed football of 6 games at least, while CLQ3 could be very tricky to navigate.
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Ukrainian N2 starts from NCQ3, so ELGS is guaranteed. There is no excuse.
Funkmaster

Post by Funkmaster »

Firnen wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:53
Ukrainian N2 starts from NCQ3, so ELGS is guaranteed. There is no excuse.
Read my post again, it makes sense to defend something (EL-GS) than risking it all to gain hardly more (CL-Q with 1% for GS) and maybe losing it all (EL-Q3). It would be very difficult for Zorya to reach EL-GS through qualification.

I am also not a “Dinamo-fan“, they are getting more pathetic every year and benefit a lot from the guaranteed GS-spots Ukraine has. God knows where they would have been if Ukraine didn‘t have this privilege for over a decade now. For sure they wouldn‘t play GS every year if they would have to start somewhere in EL-qualification.