War in Ukraine

Anything football. NO POLITICS please.
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »

anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00
Vidibreovo wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 21:33 Cuba also have that right... Oh wait!

For others:
Yugoslavia was under sancions of United Nations and thats why Nt was sent home from Euro and clubs didnt have right to play in Uefa competitions. Now in last years i didnt see that UN arrange sancions, only some countries, and they say that some companies can not work in third countries!? Is that democratic!? Does those third counties have right to decide!?
Also many of you said that *kosovo have right to play, why then donetsk and lugansk have not!?

I am disapointed that this heppend with two wonderfull nations and beautifull countries, and hope will be finish as soon as possible.

To bbi: ask people in Irak, Syria, Libia and Afganistan how butifull civil sociaty some democrat countries bring to them.
Are you serious comparing Cuba and Ukraine, Kosovo and LuganDon, NATO and Putin's Russia??? :confused: As I understand you are from Serbia, you may have grievances about Kosovo and some are probably justified. But the main thing here, NATO stopped the war in former Jugoslavia, saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Putin on the opposite started the war, killing innocent people left , right and centre for his manic idea to resurrect Soviet Union.
Look at it this way, how many people died in Srebrenica alone ( more than 8000) and how many died during NATO operations in Jugoslavia -- a few dozens. NATO did a very good jib in former Jugoslavia, may be the best NATO operation in history.
Shame on you for such words. I dont have any word to describe you. It is discuating. If nato want to stop war why they bomb cities in whole Serbia!? Why they bomb TV station in Belgrade, civilian train in South Setbia... Does albanians in *kosovo dont want to live in Serbia? Does russians in Donetsk and Lugansk and Crimea dont want to live in Ukraina? What is the dofference!?

You show that you dont know what are you talking about... Nato agresion on Yugoslavia was about confict on kosovo and metohia, there is no nothing with Srebrenica and Bosnia.

And few dozens is around 2500-4000 civilians and 2700 childrens was injured...

Shame on you one more time.

Nato bomb Serbia with uranium bomb thousands and thousands people in last 20 years died from cancer and similar deseases.
Na svoju veru na svoju zemlju ponosan sam ja, za jedan grad na balkanu i klub u njemu zivim ja...
Lyonnais

Post by Lyonnais »

anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 Look at it this way, how many people died in Srebrenica alone ( more than 8000) and how many died during NATO operations in Jugoslavia -- a few dozens. NATO did a very good job in former Jugoslavia, may be the best NATO operation in history.
I don't know whether it was the best NATO operation or not, but for sure it helped stopping the massacre.
But it took a couple of years before NATO decide to interfere (the EU being unable to do anything by themselves).

Stay strong Ukraine. You will be lonely to defend your territory and it will be tough.

Could this crisis help the Europeans understand that their security is not a given.
What happens if we have an isolationist president in the US who decides that it's not worth interfering in Europe ? The Europeans will be naked.

By the way, which businessman would accept that 57% of its strategic supplies depends from an one single unreliable supplier? none I presume, far too risky.
But it apparently happens, including among the best pupils.

It's time for Europeans to wake up. We are not living in a friendly world. It's really time to reinforce our security (and thus accept to increase significantly military expenses), to increase our energetic independence, our food independence as well. That's really a minimum.
Don't forget to post your predictions for the new season
viewtopic.php?p=563580#p563580
anty1975

Post by anty1975 »

Vidibreovo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:53 Shame on you for such words. I dont have any word to describe you. It is discuating. If nato want to stop war why they bomb cities in whole Serbia!? Why they bomb TV station in Belgrade, civilian train in South Setbia... Does albanians in *kosovo dont want to live in Serbia? Does russians in Donetsk and Lugansk and Crimea dont want to live in Ukraina? What is the dofference!?

You show that you dont know what are you talking about... Nato agresion on Yugoslavia was about confict on kosovo and metohia, there is no nothing with Srebrenica and Bosnia.

Nato bomb Serbia with uranium bomb thousands and thousands people in last 20 years died from cancer and similar deseases.
Shame on you telling lies again. There is data about number of casualties during NATO operations, if you don't like official data from NATO you can look at different human rights organizations data like HRW and Amnesty. And yes , there were two NATO operations, both were very successful.
And lastly, when Russia will crush Putin'rs regime and become normal country again don't expect any favours from us. Certainly there will be no more inflated Gazprom sponsorship deals for your sh*t clubs :twisted:
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »

anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:17
Vidibreovo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:53 Shame on you for such words. I dont have any word to describe you. It is discuating. If nato want to stop war why they bomb cities in whole Serbia!? Why they bomb TV station in Belgrade, civilian train in South Setbia... Does albanians in *kosovo dont want to live in Serbia? Does russians in Donetsk and Lugansk and Crimea dont want to live in Ukraina? What is the dofference!?

Shame on you telling lies again. There is data about number of casualties during NATO operations, if you don't like official data from NATO you can look at different human rights organizations data like HRW and Amnesty. And yes , there were two NATO operations, both were very successful.
And lastly, when Russia will crush Putin'rs regime and become normal country again don't expect any favours from us. Certainly there will be no more inflated Gazprom sponsorship deals for your sh*t clubs :twisted:
You are really an idiot
Na svoju veru na svoju zemlju ponosan sam ja, za jedan grad na balkanu i klub u njemu zivim ja...
mikabuka

Post by mikabuka »

Nothing have changed since 1939. New Hitler had come and the Europe thinking it won't touch them. At least at 1939 England and France joined the war at some point. Now it is even worser.

The critics should not be towards Russia..they (and their satellite friends) are pure evil for the recent 10-20 years. You cannot change it. The critic should be forwarded to the west leaders that do nothing to stop this madness.
Dynamo Kiev forever!
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »

Lyonnais wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:59
anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 Look at it this way, how many people died in Srebrenica alone ( more than 8000) and how many died during NATO operations in Jugoslavia -- a few dozens. NATO did a very good job in former Jugoslavia, may be the best NATO operation in history.
I don't know whether it was the best NATO operation or not, but for sure it helped stopping the massacre.
But it took a couple of years before NATO decide to interfere (the EU being unable to do anything by themselves).

Stay strong Ukraine. You will be lonely to defend your territory and it will be tough.

Could this crisis help the Europeans understand that their security is not a given.
What happens if we have an isolationist president in the US who decides that it's not worth interfering in Europe ? The Europeans will be naked.

By the way, which businessman would accept that 57% of its strategic supplies depends from an one single unreliable supplier? none I presume, far too risky.

It's time for Europeans to wake up. We are not living in a friendly world. It's really time to reinforce our security (and thus accept to increase significantly military expenses), to increase our energetic independence, our food independence as well. That's really a minimum.
What massacre? Refuges go to Albania, that was mainstreem medua talking about, from 500k to 1mil accoriding to cnn, and they return in 5 days after bombing stop. And then 250k serbs are run away from kosovo and metohija and now 23 years later noone of them is return in his home... Intresting!? Also do you remember massacre in 2004 on whole teritory of province? Do you remember children in Gorazdevac, Nis express bus in Podujevo... Probably dont know nothing.

Also wonderfull nato campaign in Lybia and Iraq... For what, weppons or oil!?

In any word i didnt say this in Ukraine is good thing by Russia, i have friends in Ukraine and Russia also and for me those are two friendly cpuntries and i like them so much. But you (not you personaly) think that only you have right for truth, and only your vision of World is correct.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/aug/15/balkans
https://newsbeezer.com/serbiaeng/intern ... s-express/
mikabuka

Post by mikabuka »

Vidibreovo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 14:45

What massacre? Refuges go to Albania, that was mainstreem medua talking about, from 500k to 1mil accoriding to cnn, and they return in 5 days after bombing stop. And then 250k serbs are run away from kosovo and metohija and now 23 years later noone of them is return in his home... Intresting!? Also do you remember massacre in 2004 on whole teritory of province? Do you remember children in Gorazdevac, Nis express bus in Podujevo... Probably dont know nothing.

In any word i didnt say this in Ukraine is good thing by Russia, i have friends in Ukraine and Russia also and for me those are two friendly cpuntries and i like them so much. But you (not you personaly) think that only you have right for truth, and only your vision of World is correct.

I just don't get it..Other countries/ppl mistakes and evil cannot be reason or explanation to create new mistakes and suffering...with all the respect to the Serbian or Albanian. None of this cannot justify Russian aggression
Dynamo Kiev forever!
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »

mikabuka wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 14:56
Vidibreovo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 14:45

I just don't get it..Other countries/ppl mistakes and evil cannot be reason or explanation to create new mistakes and suffering...with all the respect to the Serbian or Albanian. None of this cannot justify Russian aggression
Apsolutley, i am not justify it. I was really sad yesterad, i didnt think this will heppen, i like both county and people in it.

Just say some people mistakes many times and stay blind on it.

We sand many leaders and comanders in International war crime tribunal, and others?
anty1975

Post by anty1975 »

Yeah, lets not allow this Serbian clown to kidnap the thread. Its about Putin's war against Ukraine. President Zelensky calls on the foreigners with combat experience and willing to do so to join the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
mikabuka

Post by mikabuka »

Double mistake, delete
Dynamo Kiev forever!
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »

anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 15:06 Yeah, lets not allow this Serbian clown to kidnap the thread. Its about Putin's war against Ukraine. President Zelensky calls on the foreigners with combat experience and willing to do so to join the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Why then you dont go?
Club-Mate

Post by Club-Mate »

Vidibreovo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:53
anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00
Vidibreovo wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 21:33 Cuba also have that right... Oh wait!

For others:
Yugoslavia was under sancions of United Nations and thats why Nt was sent home from Euro and clubs didnt have right to play in Uefa competitions. Now in last years i didnt see that UN arrange sancions, only some countries, and they say that some companies can not work in third countries!? Is that democratic!? Does those third counties have right to decide!?
Also many of you said that *kosovo have right to play, why then donetsk and lugansk have not!?

I am disapointed that this heppend with two wonderfull nations and beautifull countries, and hope will be finish as soon as possible.

To bbi: ask people in Irak, Syria, Libia and Afganistan how butifull civil sociaty some democrat countries bring to them.
Are you serious comparing Cuba and Ukraine, Kosovo and LuganDon, NATO and Putin's Russia??? :confused: As I understand you are from Serbia, you may have grievances about Kosovo and some are probably justified. But the main thing here, NATO stopped the war in former Jugoslavia, saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Putin on the opposite started the war, killing innocent people left , right and centre for his manic idea to resurrect Soviet Union.
Look at it this way, how many people died in Srebrenica alone ( more than 8000) and how many died during NATO operations in Jugoslavia -- a few dozens. NATO did a very good jib in former Jugoslavia, may be the best NATO operation in history.
Shame on you for such words. I dont have any word to describe you. It is discuating. If nato want to stop war why they bomb cities in whole Serbia!? Why they bomb TV station in Belgrade, civilian train in South Setbia... Does albanians in *kosovo dont want to live in Serbia? Does russians in Donetsk and Lugansk and Crimea dont want to live in Ukraina? What is the dofference!?

you are telling wrong or at least exaggerated stories Vidibreovo! uranium bombs and so on never happened. It was published from government newspaper 'Novosti" and many people in Serbia believe this shit! It's fake news and propaganda.
The drastic increase in cancer cases in Serbia is not related to the NATO bombs, but to the unhealthy lifestyle of the Serbs and backward medicine.
Btw. which targets NATO should have bombed to stop this war in Belgrade if not TV station or a bridge? maybe vacant excursion boats on the Danube? wake up my friend!
Many people in Serbia still believe that Russia supports Serbia financially but it"s money from the EU that helps Serbia out for long time already. Your Moscow loyale policy is no good either and even refused by your more intelligent part of people of Serbia mostly younger ones who deserve a better lifestyle. I was couple of times in Beograd and talked to peeople.
Last edited by Club-Mate on Fri Feb 25, 2022 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
krdel

Post by krdel »

Of course there were uranium bombs, even NATO admitted they have used them. Also Serbian Academy of Sciencies supports those lawsuits against NATO, so you are basically calling Serbian scientists shit and fake news.

But of course, who cares if Yugoslavians die...
UEFA - We care about money. Pravda za Kolubaru!
emortal

Post by emortal »

anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 Are you serious comparing Cuba and Ukraine, Kosovo and LuganDon, NATO and Putin's Russia??? :confused: As I understand you are from Serbia, you may have grievances about Kosovo and some are probably justified. But the main thing here, NATO stopped the war in former Jugoslavia, saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

So that's why they bombed Yugoslavia, to save lives!
Think of the children!

Anty if you're indeed 46 y.o. I envy you.
Must be great living your life being so naive.

Instead I remember a US president being blackmailed cause of a b!@3job, the neocons just itching for a fight and otan countries being suckered into the military campaign "to save NATO's prestige" :upset: :exclamation:
anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 Putin on the opposite started the war, killing innocent people left , right and centre for his manic idea to resurrect Soviet Union.
Look at it this way, how many people died in Srebrenica alone ( more than 8000) and how many died during NATO operations in Jugoslavia -- a few dozens.
Dude you don't even know the difference between Bosnia (Srebrenica) in '92 and Kosovo-Metohia in '99.

And you're trying to interpret Russian actions?
anty1975 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 NATO did a very good job in former Jugoslavia, may be the best NATO operation in history.
What a disgusting quote.

They killed thousands of civilians, bombed Serbia back to the stone age and all that for what?
A couple of decades of enforced unstable borders.

Which will invariably lead to more bloodshed soon.
Vidibreovo

Post by Vidibreovo »