Bulgarian Football Season 2022-2023

Domestic league and cup football
matt

Post by matt »

The Bayern of Bulgaria (at least in this century) retook the lead of the league in the same day the Bavarians did :sad1:

I could add Slovan Bratislava to the list, but their domination is not as strong as Bayern and Ludogorets.
International break hater
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

Sadly yes.
shnura

Post by shnura »

The most annoying part of that loss is ludogorets were so bad, that corner kick they scored from was pretty much their only goal occasion (as seen from the highlights) :sigh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gegqH2EoTfg
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

This is probably the weakest Ludogorets i have ever seen but they manage to win one way or another.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
shnura

Post by shnura »

Today's cup final attendance compared to last year's cup final. But that's the side effect of having more than one artificial team in the elite, one day they eventually face each other and that's the embarrassing result :degsmile:

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

The CSKA fan arrogance as usual.

But maybe after 1/10 statistic records against Lugogorets, the fan majority is the only thing to joy. No that the game is nowhere near Razgrad, or Sofia is not 100 times bigger...just look the CSKA fans leader and you figure out why their cause is already lost.
OlliWender

Post by OlliWender »

levski.bg wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:08 The CSKA fan arrogance as usual.

But maybe after 1/10 statistic records against Lugogorets, the fan majority is the only thing to joy. No that the game is nowhere near Razgrad, or Sofia is not 100 times bigger...just look the CSKA fans leader and you figure out why their cause is already lost.
A bit weird how you as a Levski fan are more annoyed with CSKA instead of seeing the bigger picture of how the plastic clubs have stolen your League.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

Its not weird for him imo. Ive noticed here the guy sort of worships Ludogorets. Ludogorets’s owner could take a dump in his bed and he would probably thank him. Its always CSKA this CSKA that or their fans this their fans that. I have not seen one post of his talking about the shit his team or Ludogorets do (granted i dont monitor his every post so he mught have done it). Its only CSKA CSKA CSKA a typical bulgarian fan.
shnura

Post by shnura »

OlliWender wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:26
levski.bg wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:08 The CSKA fan arrogance as usual.

A bit weird how you as a Levski fan are more annoyed with CSKA instead of seeing the bigger picture of how the plastic clubs have stolen your League.
It's not weird when you put into consideration that the last time his team was in the title race was 10 years ago. If Ludogorets never existed imagine the nightmare he'd be living, having to watch CSKA lift title after title. Razgrad team is their saving grace, pretty pathetic nevertheless but it's normal for that fanbase.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

OlliWender wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:26 A bit weird how you as a Levski fan are more annoyed with CSKA instead of seeing the bigger picture of how the plastic clubs have stolen your League.
Im just answering the bitter CSKA fan arrogance. Isn't annoying to comment the attendance, while your club is nowhere near that final?

About plastic clubs, Ill tell you what is plastic:

CSKA Sofia were liquidated in 2016 for debts. Litex Lovech then in the second tier were renamed to CSKA-Sofia Sofia and changed their location from Lovech to Sofia. The Bulgarian First League was expanded from 12 to 14 teams and the renamed Litex was reinstated in the Bulgarian top tier. They took the stadium, the batch and the colours of the original team, but were not allowed to use the name CSKA Sofia, as regulations forbid the use of liquidated teams for 5 years, hence they are still CSKA-Sofia Sofia. A new team named Litex was created, that bought the licence of Botev (Lukovit) and took their place in the Bulgarian football pyramid.

That is what I call plastic. Actually a CRIMINAL PLASTIC.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:36 Its not weird for him imo. Ive noticed here the guy sort of worships Ludogorets. Ludogorets’s owner could take a dump in his bed and he would probably thank him. Its always CSKA this CSKA that or their fans this their fans that. I have not seen one post of his talking about the shit his team or Ludogorets do (granted i dont monitor his every post so he mught have done it). Its only CSKA CSKA CSKA a typical bulgarian fan.
Im just answering the bitter CSKA fan arrogance. This user activities and posts are 99% hate against Ludogorets, and maybe that is normal?

Lets see your activities:
Most active forum:
European Club football
(2272 Posts / 75.78% of user’s posts)

Most active topic:
Europa League Group Stage 2019/20
(103 Posts / 3.44% of user’s posts)

Most of the posts are connected to Ludogorets and their European games. And you talk about worships?

Let me quote you:
"Bulgaria apart from Ludogorets has next to zero big sporting events nowadays."

And maybe your not so much stupid to calculate Bulgarian coef, without their presence. Just look :)
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

shnura wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 01:36 It's not weird when you put into consideration that the last time his team was in the title race was 10 years ago. If Ludogorets never existed imagine the nightmare he'd be living, having to watch CSKA lift title after title. Razgrad team is their saving grace, pretty pathetic nevertheless but it's normal for that fanbase.
Thank you that you describe your nightmares. We are maybe not in our best shape from history point of view, but remind me what happened the last time we've meet for some trophy ? :)

"If Ludogorets never existed imagine............" ...or your mother is actually not existed, just imagine...
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

levski.bg wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 08:48
Bulgarian wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 22:36 Its not weird for him imo. Ive noticed here the guy sort of worships Ludogorets. Ludogorets’s owner could take a dump in his bed and he would probably thank him. Its always CSKA this CSKA that or their fans this their fans that. I have not seen one post of his talking about the shit his team or Ludogorets do (granted i dont monitor his every post so he mught have done it). Its only CSKA CSKA CSKA a typical bulgarian fan.
Im just answering the bitter CSKA fan arrogance. This user activities and posts are 99% hate against Ludogorets, and maybe that is normal?

Lets see your activities:
Most active forum:
European Club football
(2272 Posts / 75.78% of user’s posts)

Most active topic:
Europa League Group Stage 2019/20
(103 Posts / 3.44% of user’s posts)

Most of the posts are connected to Ludogorets and their European games. And you talk about worships?

Let me quote you:
"Bulgaria apart from Ludogorets has next to zero big sporting events nowadays."

And maybe your not so much stupid to calculate Bulgarian coef, without their presence. Just look :)
Buddy i have stated more than once that i dont watch this corrupted league and care for bulgarian teams ONLY IN EUROPE therefore it is very logical that i have most of my posts there. You cover THIS LEAGUE here right? Why dont you talk about the latest “license” that the team you support got recently for THIS LEAGUE huh? Its always cska cska cska with you pal.
I sure aint stupid but you sure are and very bias to say the least. I very much put aside my personal view/opinion of a bulgarian team when it comes to Europe. You wont catch me rooting for Dinamo Z for instance against them therefore i give them credit where credit is due BUT it is a very well known fact and i have stated this too here (maybe go and find thjs quote too since youve got so much time lol) that if Ludogorets is struggling (which has happened) to win on the pitch they will win OFF the pitch.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

LMAO! I just read the other two posts not involving me. First of all your definition of plastic is way off.
Secondly dont involve debt license and criminal in your sentences because your team is dead in debt and if we were in a decent country they wouldve not only lost their “license” but would already been liquidated and followed CSKA.
Thirdly over half of the elite teams in Bulgaria have bought another teams license and have changed names in the past.
Finally i have had a ban for a far lesser than a mother insult. Maybe its time for this guy to sit on the bench?