Bulgarian Football Season 2022-2023

Domestic league and cup football
shnura

Post by shnura »

levski.bg wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 08:49
shnura wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 01:36 It's not weird when you put into consideration that the last time his team was in the title race was 10 years ago. If Ludogorets never existed imagine the nightmare he'd be living, having to watch CSKA lift title after title. Razgrad team is their saving grace, pretty pathetic nevertheless but it's normal for that fanbase.
Thank you that you describe your nightmares.We are maybe not in our best shape from history point of view, but remind me what happened the last time we've meet for some trophy ? :)

"If Ludogorets never existed imagine............" ...or your mother is actually not existed, just imagine...
How exactly is that single match related to the fact every year you fall off the title race in autumn (sometimes in summer)? Why are you so embarrassed to admit to obvious reason why you're jerking on Razgrad? It's not like you can embarrass yourself anymore than you did in those last 3 post in a row, you hit the rock bottom there anyway.

And as the guy above me suggested, i'd be pretty interested for you to explain to the foreign audience what's the meaning of the term "license on condition"? I mean, you have to have some opinion on that as someone who's heavily against "criminal stuff", right?
matt

Post by matt »

shnura wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 20:58 Today's cup final attendance compared to last year's cup final. But that's the side effect of having more than one artificial team in the elite, one day they eventually face each other and that's the embarrassing result :degsmile:

One artificial team stopped the other one tonight. It's in your hands now, with two games to go. Don't be like Dortmund :wink:
International break hater
shnura

Post by shnura »

Unexpected turn of events in Bistritsa, Ludogorets lost the lead against their own satellite team, now that's what you call an irony, 2 rounds to go. I still fear CSKA will pull out a Dortmund though
Firnen

Post by Firnen »

Now or never for CSKA Sofia, huge chance to break Ludogorets' streak!

But they have to beat rivals Levski away in the last matchday...
shnura

Post by shnura »

Firnen wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 00:16 Now or never for CSKA Sofia, huge chance to break Ludogorets' streak!

But they have to beat rivals Levski away in the last matchday...
We don't actually have home and away games with Levski, all are played on the national stadium with equal distribution of fans due to safety concerns.
OlliWender

Post by OlliWender »

So apparently CSKA did a Dortmund and bottled the title, missing a penalty in 90+~11 :sigh:
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

Yes bottled it as i expected. This team is cursed.
Furthermore “strangely” despite having to play for third and avoiding a playoff for ECL levski has fielded a team with 6 players “missing”
Greyn

Post by Greyn »

I can't say I am happy with this turn of events, I really hoped that this time I will see CSKA in the CL qualifiers. Usually I root for Ludogorets in Europe, but I will always have more sympathy toward Levski and CSKA.
OlliWender

Post by OlliWender »

Greyn wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 20:26 I can't say I am happy with this turn of events, I really hoped that this time I will see CSKA in the CL qualifiers. Usually I root for Ludogorets in Europe, but I will always have more sympathy toward Levski and CSKA.
It's just boring that even from Eastern Europe we're always having the same teams in the group stages lately with the likes of Qarabag, Sheriff, Ludogorets or Slovan.
We already have enough of the same Big Guns in the CL, so it'd be nice to have a bit of variety from the "smaller" leagues at least.

edit: What is Levski doing? :o 1-2! ... Nevermind
Last edited by OlliWender on Sat Jun 03, 2023 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
Greyn

Post by Greyn »

Yes, if the roles were reversed - CSKA would be the Bulgarian champions 10+ times in a row, I would probably cheered for Ludogorets in a title race.

Furthermore, with CSKA as Bulgarian champions Bulgaria would have a better chance to have 2 clubs in the GS.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

Levski played good ill give them that but gorets aint losing its last game. Bet your houses on it.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

https://youtu.be/cG_7WXyca4U?t=80 - this league is beyond saveable.Of course CSKA have themselves to blame at the end of the day but still..I am glad i ditched this sorry excuse of a league 8-9 years ago and follow a match only if i have a bet on it.We have a saying here "The country is the same as our sport" - well if our sport is shit you can figure out the rest yourselves.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 14:11 Buddy i have stated more than once that i dont watch this corrupted league and care for bulgarian teams ONLY IN EUROPE therefore it is very logical that i have most of my posts there. You cover THIS LEAGUE here right? Why dont you talk about the latest “license” that the team you support got recently for THIS LEAGUE huh? Its always cska cska cska with you pal.
I sure aint stupid but you sure are and very bias to say the least. I very much put aside my personal view/opinion of a bulgarian team when it comes to Europe. You wont catch me rooting for Dinamo Z for instance against them therefore i give them credit where credit is due BUT it is a very well known fact and i have stated this too here (maybe go and find thjs quote too since youve got so much time lol) that if Ludogorets is struggling (which has happened) to win on the pitch they will win OFF the pitch.
If you dont watch "this corrupted league", how do you know he is corrupted? If Ludogorets titles was not deserved, the other bulgarian teams will do at least as Ludogorets in Europe. Is that happen, or that is FAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY from happen? Or maybe european club football is corrupted too? Perfect explanation, where you cant stand the fact that there are better club/s....

And I answer you, because you mention that I like Ludogorets. Well, we are in such forum, for Club and National statistics in Europe. If you care about Bulgarian coef in Europe, you have to appreciate Ludogorets.

Or not, no respect them and exclude them from your apprection..... and you found our place, just little bit above San Marino or something.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 14:22 LMAO! I just read the other two posts not involving me. First of all your definition of plastic is way off.
Secondly dont involve debt license and criminal in your sentences because your team is dead in debt and if we were in a decent country they wouldve not only lost their “license” but would already been liquidated and followed CSKA.
Thirdly over half of the elite teams in Bulgaria have bought another teams license and have changed names in the past.
Finally i have had a ban for a far lesser than a mother insult. Maybe its time for this guy to sit on the bench?
Im not insulting any mother. I just give the guy imagination template, because he said that Ill be sorry to see CSKA titles after titles :)

Actually not, if that could stop your and his PERMANENT FORUM WHINING, let it be :)
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

shnura wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 18:53 How exactly is that single match related to the fact every year you fall off the title race in autumn (sometimes in summer)? Why are you so embarrassed to admit to obvious reason why you're jerking on Razgrad? It's not like you can embarrass yourself anymore than you did in those last 3 post in a row, you hit the rock bottom there anyway.

And as the guy above me suggested, i'd be pretty interested for you to explain to the foreign audience what's the meaning of the term "license on condition"? I mean, you have to have some opinion on that as someone who's heavily against "criminal stuff", right?
Like I said, we are in the forum, closely connected to European football Club and Nation Coefficients. If you care about Bulgarian coef in Europe, you have to appreciate Ludogorets. Or not...and stay just above San Marion in the football map.

That is RESPECT TO YOUR BETTER OPPONENT. And that is not shame to admit.

That is what missing you and many other CSKA fans. I think that is close to cognitive dissonance, where you are born and raise with the thinking that your club is the best from the best. That you deserve every title, evey win, no matter how.....but hey some small club comes and beat you year after year.

The morale and sportsmanship say that you have to congratulate them and work hard to beat them. But no, we are blame BFU. MFU, FIFA, UEFA, MUFA and all living referees.....

That happen when the morale is low.