2023-2024 UEFA Champions League Preliminary Round

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
SimonB

Post by SimonB »

Rather annoyingly my internet has been down since Saturday evening, I have an engineer visit booked for Thursday afternoon but it just decided to start working again all of a sudden about an hour ago. I have missed the first match this afternoon having to rely on CEEFAX for score updates! I would have gone for a Budocnost win by 1-0 but you will have to take my word for it as I couldn't get online to post it.

Expecting a comfortable Breidablik win against Tre Penne, probably about 3-0, but then I don't suppose that anyone else would think differently other than the exact score perhaps.
Jackson Harrison

Post by Jackson Harrison »

SimonB wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 17:54 Rather annoyingly my internet has been down since Saturday evening, I have an engineer visit booked for Thursday afternoon but it just decided to start working again all of a sudden about an hour ago. I have missed the first match this afternoon having to rely on CEEFAX for score updates! I would have gone for a Budocnost win by 1-0 but you will have to take my word for it as I couldn't get online to post it.

Expecting a comfortable Breidablik win against Tre Penne, probably about 3-0, but then I don't suppose that anyone else would think differently other than the exact score perhaps.
I know how you feel, what supplier? Virgin is absolute crap lately. You didn't have mobile data?
SimonB

Post by SimonB »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 18:43
SimonB wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 17:54 Rather annoyingly my internet has been down since Saturday evening, I have an engineer visit booked for Thursday afternoon but it just decided to start working again all of a sudden about an hour ago. I have missed the first match this afternoon having to rely on CEEFAX for score updates! I would have gone for a Budocnost win by 1-0 but you will have to take my word for it as I couldn't get online to post it.

I know how you feel, what supplier? Virgin is absolute crap lately. You didn't have mobile data?
No, BT. No mobile data either.
Jackson Harrison

SimonB wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 19:28
Jackson Harrison wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 18:43

No, BT. No mobile data either.
BT's meant to be better than Virgin!
matt

Post by matt »

Penne with pesto for me tonight. More than Tre (three) penne i suppose
International break hater
matt

Post by matt »

Goal Tre Penne! 🇸🇲
mspm89

Post by mspm89 »

The Andorran team didn't score but the Sanmarinese did. Unbelievable.

And now Tre Penne look more confident. Breidablik relaxed too much.

EDIT: 3-1 now. Probably, the thrashing will come down in the second half.
Last edited by mspm89 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
matt

Post by matt »

12°C, on Friday for the final it can even be lower. Iceland summer :)

It must be hard for them to cope with away games during summer in much warmer european countries.
Jackson Harrison

matt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 20:07 Penne with pesto for me tonight. More than Tre (three) penne i suppose
Enjoy! 😝😆 Tre Penne means 3 pasta then?
Juliusz

Post by Juliusz »

Breiðablik had a possibility to break last year's record of Vikingur and they did it. 7-1 vs Tre Penne.

BTW attendances:

Tre Penne - Breiðablik 621
Atlètic Escaldes - Budućnost Podgorica 103
matt

Post by matt »

Jackson Harrison wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 22:36
matt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 20:07 Penne with pesto for me tonight. More than Tre (three) penne i suppose
Enjoy! 😝😆 Tre Penne means 3 pasta then?
Penne = a specific type of pasta, among the many that exist.
Ogiman

Post by Ogiman »

Juliusz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 22:57 Breiðablik had a possibility to break last year's record of Vikingur and they did it. 7-1 vs Tre Penne.

BTW attendances:

Do you have some official source for the attendance?

I see the same numbers at FlashScore, but I would like to know where they are getting it from.
Juliusz

Post by Juliusz »

Ogiman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 23:18
Juliusz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 22:57 Breiðablik had a possibility to break last year's record of Vikingur and they did it. 7-1 vs Tre Penne.

BTW attendances:

I see the same numbers at FlashScore, but I would like to know where they are getting it from.
The official source for that is UEFA.

First match: https://match.uefa.com/v5/matches/2038354
Second match: https://match.uefa.com/v5/matches/2038355
Ogiman

Post by Ogiman »

Juliusz wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 00:04
Ogiman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 23:18

BTW attendances:

The official source for that is UEFA.

First match: https://match.uefa.com/v5/matches/2038354
Second match: https://match.uefa.com/v5/matches/2038355
Oh, thanks a lot. Interesting that they have it in this format, but not on the regular match page.
seso

Post by seso »

seso wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 07:35 Very convenient starting time for Atlètic Club d'Escaldes vs Budućnost Podgorica!! :thumbs:
And later on the big match!! Looking forward to what the attendance will be! Last season 725 people attended the FCI Levadia 1–6 Víkingur Reykjavík semi-final match in Víkingsvöllur. I expect that more people will attend the Tre Penne vs Breiðablik match in Kópavogsvöllur!
Comfortable wins for Budućnost Podgorica and Breiðablik! Low attendance (621) in the Tre Penne vs Breiðablik semi-final though...
Last season's attendance was 925 in the final; let's see if it will be higher this season!