Bulgarian Football Season 2023-2024

Domestic league and cup football
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets with a win in history

Ludogorets won against the great Ajax in the middle of the Johan Cruyff Arena with 1:0, but leaves the Europa League tournament after losing the first match with 1:4. Matias Tissera scored the winning goal in the 62nd minute after taking advantage of an excellent pass from Dominik Yankov. Ludogorets played very strongly and did not allow Ajax to create a single scoring chance in 90 minutes. In addition, the two-time champions had great opportunities to score in the home goal, but Matias Tissera and Rick Jhonathan did not have luck.

Ludogorets can be proud of this victory as until now no Bulgarian team had beaten Ajax in Amsterdam. This is another success against a Dutch giant, ten years after the Eagles beat PSV Eindhoven 0-2 in 2013.

Ludogorets continues its participation in the Conference League tournament.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Levski have lost from Eintracht with 0-2 (1-3 agg.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLH3aenxPsE
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets will play in Group H of the Conference League together with the teams of Fenerbahçe of Ter, Slovakia's Spartak (Trnava) and Denmark's Nordsjaelland the draw decided in Monaco.

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Kiril Despodov from Ludogorets to PAOK

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Iran football team edged past Bulgaria 1-0 in a friendly match at the Hristo Botev Stadium in Plovdiv, Bulgaria on Thursday.

Mohammad Mohebbi scored the winning goal in the 14th minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMRu_QMkAQ
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria dramatically lost their Euro 2024 qualifier against Montenegro in Podgorica.

The Lions trailed 1-2 after Jovetic scored the winning goal for the hosts in the 97th minute of the match.

The Brave Falcons opened the scoring in the first minute of stoppage time on a goal by captain Stefan Savic. In the 60th minute, Bulgaria was given the right to execute a penalty, and Vujacic received a second yellow card and the bulgarians were left with a man more. Kiril Despodov took pride in the performance, but Milan Mijatovic saved.

However, Bulgaria equalized in the 79th minute, and the goal was scored by Preslav Borukov. Mladen Krstaic’s side pressed in the final minutes and had several good opportunities, but they were missed.

That’s how it came to the 97th minute, when Jovetich took advantage of a cross from the right and headed Dylgerov to make it 2:1.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets won against Spartak Trnava at the start

Ludogorets got off to a strong start in Group H of the Conference League, winning against Spartak Trnava 4-0 and leading the standings after the first round as favorites Fenerbahce beat Nordsjaelland 3-1 in the other game. After a leisure first half, the Eagles erupted at the start of the second half. First through a great goal from youngster Ivan Yordanov, before Jakub Piotrowski scored twice to make it 3-0. Rwan struck the final nail in the 93rd minute.

The coach Ivaylo Petev once again bet on the 4-3-3 scheme, with which the Eagles achieved their historic victory over Ajax. Simon Sluga started in goal, with Aslak Von Witry, Sonko Sundberg, Olivier Verdon and Son replacing the injured Marcel Heister on the left. Jakub Piotrowski, Claude Gonsalves and Ivan Yordanov were active in the midfield, and the trio of Bernard Tekpetey, Matias Tissera and Caio Vidal were in attack.

The big news from the guests' lineup was the absence of Levski's former captain Roman Prohazka, who was left on the bench. The holder was the ex-football player of Pirin Bl Kristijan Košterna.

Ludogorets started the match better, but good passes by Ivan Yordanov and Bernard Tekpetey were not detected by their teammates. The hosts created their first opportunity in the 19th minute. Then Tekpetey went past Gorosito with ease and shot, but Slovakian goalkeeper Takac saved. In the 32nd minute, Caio Vidal was brought in behind the defence, but Takacs again did well to step forward and play the ball.

The Slovaks struck the first blow in the 34th minute. Then Koshabi headed after a cross from a corner, but straight at Simon Sluga. A good opportunity presented itself to Claude Gonsalves at the very end of the first half. The Portuguese found a corridor to shoot and would, but in the out.

Ludogorets started the second part in a strong way. Already in the 51st second of the second half, the young Ivan Yordanov fired a real projectile at Takac's goal and the ball ended up in the net - 1:0 for the Eagles and the first goal for the national team in Europe. Just 4 minutes later, Ivaylo Petev's team took a 2:0 lead. Matias Tissera broke free from two Slovakian defenders and found Jakub Piotrowski, who scored. In the 55th minute, the visitors made a big mistake, as Bainović headed in a shot, but he was pressed by Caio Vidal and missed the goal.

Jakub Piotrowski put an end to the dispute in the 63rd minute. He received a pass from Bernard Tekpetey and made it 3-0 with a famous Toni Kroos-style strike.

Another excellent attack from the home side followed, with Tekpetey setting up Claude Gonsalves well, but he missed the target.

In the 72nd minute, the foreigner with the most matches in the history of Levski - Roman Prohazka - appeared on the field. The titular captain of Spartak Trnava lost again in Razgrad - for the sixth time.

In the 85th minute, Munir Shuiar, who replaced Bernard Tekpetey, made his debut for Ludogorets. Rwan scored the last goal in the 93rd minute. Jakub Piotrowski shot hard, goalkeeper Takacs shot, but right at the feet of the Brazilian ram, who technically overcame him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhnPoSXm0sk
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets lost 1:7 against Nordsjælland

Ludogorets lost with 1:7 against Nordsjælland in a match of Group H of the Conference League. The hosts took the lead in the 2nd minute. Ingvartsen was on target from the penalty spot, which was judged for a handball on Rwan. Sergdio Padt came close to making the save but was unlucky.

Rwan could have equalized in the 4th minute, but could not overcome the Nordsjælland keeper. Ludogorets reached 1:1 in the 9th minute. Olivier Verdon, who is a birthday boy, scored from the penalty spot. She was not convicted of an offense against Rwan.

The Danish people quickly regained the lead. It was Osman who took advantage of a mistake by Padt. In the 31st minute, Tverskov made it 3:1 with a header after a corner. Seconds later, Von Witry made a huge mistake, Osman took it and Nygren made it 4:1.

Son scored an own goal in the 65th minute. Ten minutes later Nygren made the score 6:1.

Rasmussen made the final 7:1 in the 86th minute.
Jua Ferreira

Post by Jua Ferreira »

The entire management, sports and technical staff of Ludogorets decided to resign after yesterday’s 7-1 loss vs. FC Nordsjælland. Expected one

https://ludogorets.com/en/news/?i=5755
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »