Transfer Topic

Domestic league and cup football
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Maza Rodriguez coming form Chivas de GUadelajara to PSV.
Heurelho Gomes might leave PSV after the showdown with the general director of PSV, Reker. but there is an enormous transfer money to be paid for him....
antonio62tr

Post by antonio62tr »

Its written 21 year old Ibrahim Kas from Besiktas signed Getafe..I dont know the truth but news seems serious.

And also Kezman and Appiah from Fenerbahce are expected to be sold out at summer...
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

maluyaca wrote:Apparently Chelsea signed Bosingwa from Porto for around 20M EUR according to ojogo one of the biggest sportpapers in Portugal and with good information about Porto.
I was hoping he would be sold by more...

Anyway, for the Chelsea fans that don't know him, don't worry, you just signed one of the best right backs in the world. He's currently better than Paulo Ferreira and you'll see that in the Euro.

Speaking of Paulo Ferreira, will he leave Chelsea after this?
North Union

Post by North Union »

antonio62tr wrote: And also Kezman and Appiah from Fenerbahce are expected to be sold out at summer...
In Russia now is some smell that Kezhman will go to Zenit and Fatih Tekke come back in Turkey in Fenerbahce. But this is really unofficial and I don't like unofficial information.
Whole russian football history is divided in two parts - before 18.05.2005 and after

Russian support
badgerboy

Post by badgerboy »

From last Tuesday's BBC gossip colum regarding Bosingwa:

"The agent of Porto right-back Jose Bosingwa has dismissed rumours the player has agreed terms with Manchester United. The 25-year-old Portugal international has been linked with a move to Old Trafford but Rui Neno insists no club has yet matched Porto's 30m Euros (£23.6m) valuation of the player. (Press Association, 0431 BST)"

I couldn't find anything about the move to Chelsea - or indeed any real link between the player & the club. Which isn't to say it isn't happening of course - just that - if it is - it's a well kept secret here for now.

Edit: OK - the Sun's website is directly quoting the portuguese paper. We'll see.

Already the Flamini transfer was "confirmed" on here before it was officially announced in the UK.
bbi

Post by bbi »

did arsenal bought ben arfa for 20 milions euros or it is still just a rumor?
FORZA STEAUA! FORZA MILAN!
badgerboy

Post by badgerboy »

Rumour so far.

But Wenger is talking as if he plans to announce some new signings in the next few days/weeks so maybe...

NB: I guess 90% of these things will be "rumours" until all the major domestic seasons have finished. I know there are exceptions to this (Flamini, Mellberg etc.) but I think most major signings aren't certain (or at least publicly confirmed as such) until the seasons are done.
bbi

Post by bbi »

thanks badger. i was asking because in romanian newspaper it appears as if the transfer was already resolved and official.
FORZA STEAUA! FORZA MILAN!
KDz

Post by KDz »

I read somewhere that Alexander Hleb decided to leave Arsenal in the summer. Is this true?
badgerboy

Post by badgerboy »

It's another "big rumour".

Whether it turns out to be true or not we'll have to wait & see...
badgerboy

Post by badgerboy »

It seems this thread is a very good source for correct transfer gossip before it's "official".

Chelsea have indeed signed Bosingwa
JC71

Post by JC71 »

Chelsea made an excellent purchase,
Jose Bosingwa is a very good player,
to me one the bests in the world in his position.
apw

Post by apw »

Bosingwa - has agreed to sign for Chelsea £16.2 GBP.
I am worried about this in case it is another overpriced full back following in the footsteps of Ferreira, Del Horno, Belletti etc etc

JC71 am i being too critical ? Also what is happening with Queresma another rumoured target for Chelsea ?

Also rumour has it that Alicides is set to follow Alex from PSV to Chelsea, maybe Ricardo has more news on this ?
" Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "
maluyaca

Post by maluyaca »

apw wrote:Bosingwa - has agreed to sign for Chelsea £16.2 GBP.
I am worried about this in case it is another overpriced full back following in the footsteps of Ferreira, Del Horno, Belletti etc etc

Apw I don't understand you. Chelsea is the toy of a Russian Millionair and you're worried about paying too much. You bought Shev for 50M, if Bosingwa is an error then it's a smaller one. I think Bosingwa will be a good transfer.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

apw wrote:Bosingwa - has agreed to sign for Chelsea £16.2 GBP.

JC71 am i being too critical ? Also what is happening with Queresma another rumoured target for Chelsea ?
He's better than Paulo Ferreira and, as I told before, I actually hoped he would be sold for more... 20M€ was the minimum and with other big clubs interested (Manchester Utd, Bayer, Liverpool, Real Madrid...) it could easily go up...

Let's just see how he reacts to the big move. He's a great player, but sometimes he wants to show how good he is and dribbles to much, losing the ball when he could have made a simple pass. Defensively, I think you'll be satisfied with him. He's really quick, so he'll adapt himself to English football quite easily.

apw wrote:Also rumour has it that Alicides is set to follow Alex from PSV to Chelsea, maybe Ricardo has more news on this ?
Actually, I thought Alcides was already a Chelsea player... Didn't Chelsea buy him from Benfica and loan him to PSV to bring him in later?