Domestic league and cup football
Michael S Collins

Post by Michael S Collins »

Thunder_PT wrote:
Duketown wrote:
Thunder_PT wrote:According to Sky Sports:
Bruno Martins Indi (FC Porto) -> Stoke City
15 m€

This is good news. Indi already played last season at Stoke on loan and Stoke had an option to buy clause of 10 mil. They let it expire and now spent 50% more. That's EPL teams doing business for you!
€1.3m goes to Feyenoord, lot's of money to Doyen and only a little left for Porto..
Stop making stuff, up will you? Porto own 100% of Indi's rights. Feyenoord may get a little as the club that raised him but that's it. Doyen has nothing to do with this, I don't get why you need to bring Doyen up everytime you see FC Porto.
He really doesn't like Porto.

I mean, I don't like Arsenal, but I don't foresee their doom anytime soon - as much as them being stuck in the Conference would personally amuse... :D
spoonman

Post by spoonman »

Official: Douglas Costa from Bayern to Juventus (1-year loan for €6m, buying option for €40m).

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/20 ... ventus.php
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Marcos Acuña (Racing) -> Sporting CP
7.5 m€

André Moreira (Atlético Madrid) -> Braga (loan)
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

Marcelo (Besiktas) -> Lyon (7m€ + 0.5K bonus)
Cengiz Under (Basaksehir) -> Roma (14,5m€ + 1,5m€ bonus)
Gökhan Inler (Besiktas) -> Basaksehir (Free)
Black Eagles 1903
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Nélson Semedo (Benfica) -> Barcelona
Done deal, just pending the medical. The amount will be confirmed afterwards, the press is talking about 30 m€ plus 5 m depending on objectives.
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

Lucas Biglia is the 9th AC Milan buyout....it lacks officiality, but is done in practice
To Lazio go 17 millions € + 3 bonus (total 20 millions €)

I do not know if it is part of the tournée in China...arriving also Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And it's not over here ... stay tuned :tongue:
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

Thunder_PT wrote:Nélson Semedo (Benfica) -> Barcelona
Done deal, just pending the medical. The amount will be confirmed afterwards, the press is talking about 30 m€ plus 5 m depending on objectives.
Nélson Semedo is in Barcelona right now to undergo the medical tests. He was the favorite out of 10 possibilities for Barça's right lateral position--or so claims marca.com.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

10th purchase of AC Milan

Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus (42 millions €) --- signed for 5 years at about 7 million

((near the former Fiorentina Facundo Roncaglia))

And it's not over here ... :mrgreen:
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

AlanK wrote:
Thunder_PT wrote:Nélson Semedo (Benfica) -> Barcelona
Nélson Semedo is in Barcelona right now to undergo the medical tests. He was the favorite out of 10 possibilities for Barça's right lateral position--or so claims marca.com.
30.569.728 € to be exact, plus another 5 mil for every 50 games played during this contract and the first renewed one (I guess Barça could just renew the contract twice right now and wouldn't have to pay a penny more).
Duketown

Post by Duketown »

Thunder_PT wrote:
Duketown wrote:
Thunder_PT wrote:According to Sky Sports:
Bruno Martins Indi (FC Porto) -> Stoke City
15 m€

This is good news. Indi already played last season at Stoke on loan and Stoke had an option to buy clause of 10 mil. They let it expire and now spent 50% more. That's EPL teams doing business for you!
€1.3m goes to Feyenoord, lot's of money to Doyen and only a little left for Porto..
Stop making stuff, up will you? Porto own 100% of Indi's rights. Feyenoord may get a little as the club that raised him but that's it. Doyen has nothing to do with this, I don't get why you need to bring Doyen up everytime you see FC Porto.
Ah man. You are so stubborn, uneducated and constantly making a fool of yourself:

Yes, a club can own 100% of the player rights but then all kind of clauses can kick in. This time it's 10% above €7.7m that is for Feyenoord + normal distribution. So €1.3m goes to Feyenoord and from what's left, most goes to Doyen since they are the bank that keep this technical bankrupt club floating.
Interested in football economics, trends, TPO, FFP, annual reports, stadium development & transfers. Accurate sources are Football leaks, UEFA club reports 2016, UEFA benchmark reports, KPMG, Deloitte, Asser Institute, CIES, FifPro.
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Duketown wrote:
Thunder_PT wrote:
Duketown wrote:
Ah man. You are so stubborn, uneducated and constantly making a fool of yourself:

Yes, a club can own 100% of the player rights but then all kind of clauses can kick in. This time it's 10% above €7.7m that is for Feyenoord + normal distribution. So €1.3m goes to Feyenoord and from what's left, most goes to Doyen since they are the bank that keep this technical bankrupt club floating.
I didn't deny the Feyenoord bit, which isn't significant, I denied the Doyen part which you are making up.

Then you start insulting people you don't even know. This forum has gone without moderators since its creation and it has mostly worked as we're all adults, but I hope Bert does something if you continue to bring nothing but trolling to the forum and being insulting.
seso

Post by seso »

Greek minors Levadiakos FC have signed Brazilian-French striker Brandao!! He had hundreds of matches with Shakhtar Donetsk and has also played for Marseille, Saint-Étienne, Bastia and some small Brazilian clubs! He is 37, but I am sure he will help Levadiakos!
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

ahaha
the club italian Torino F.C. takes Alex Berenguer and mocks Napoli :D
(5.5 million plus one bonus)

Some neapolitan sites gave the player to the court of Sarri...were for months in Spanish
bjkman1903

Post by bjkman1903 »

Sneijder left Galatasaray (mutual agreement)

Mariano (Sevilla) -> Galatasaray (4m€)
Black Eagles 1903
AlanK
Location: Salem, Oregon and Barcelona, Spain; occasionally Lisboa

Post by AlanK »

bjkman1903 wrote:Sneijder left Galatasaray (mutual agreement)

Mariano (Sevilla) -> Galatasaray (4m€)
Oh, man, I assume that's Mariano Ferreira to whom you refer--hate to see him leave Sevilla. His centering pass to Gameiro at the beginning of the second half in the EL Final against Liverpool in 2016 marked the turning point of that game.
It looks as though Berizzo's "new" Sevilla is "cleaning house."
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."