Transfer Topic

Domestic league and cup football
mieszambeton

Post by mieszambeton »

seso wrote:Ghanaian Michael Essien signed on June 2015 a two-year contract with Panathinaikos for about 800,000 Euro per year. Since then he has made 12 appearances, i.e. he earned 66,000 E per match!! The club will try to 'release' him in the end of the season.
this explains greek situation
seso

Post by seso »

mieszambeton wrote:
As I have said before, this a nice forum with many polite members, therefore I cannot stand to hear such bull**it... I have a Polish friend, so I will not start writing all the s**t that I can say about Polish people without thinking!!
mieszambeton

Post by mieszambeton »

seso wrote:
mieszambeton wrote:
As I have said before, this a nice forum with many polite members, therefore I cannot stand to hear such bull**it... I have a Polish friend, so I will not start writing all the s**t that I can say about Polish people without thinking!!
I mean the clubs and their financial problems. Pao solved their problems some time ago I think and now they do the same.
seso

Post by seso »

Kostas Fortounis (24) of Olympiacos continues the fantastic season he is having. In league, cup and Europe he has 35 apps and 19 goals. He is top goalscorer and top in assists in the league! I am really curious to see which club he will be transferred to and how he will do in the future!
seso

Post by seso »

seso wrote:
seso wrote:Good news about Greek GK Orestis Karnezis. He is 30 but he only had 3 full seasons for Panathinaikos (2011-13) and Udinese (2014-15). He has also played (less sucessfully) for OFI and Granada, and he was a substitute GK for many years for Panathinaikos. His fortune seems to be changing now with 'big' clubs wanting to sign him!
It didn't happen... He renewed with Udinese until 2019...
Good season for Karnezis! He has played non-stop for Udinese Calcio this season! As I have said, he has only played regularly since 2011 (for Panathinaikos and Udinese); this seems to be his most successfull season! He is 31.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Since yesterday, there is a new interesting subject in this topic. Cause Paris did not win (or will not win) the CL this year, probably Zlatan will stay one or two years longer in Paris.
And the main question is : Which worldclass-players Paris will attract this year in the ost beautiful town in the world? i woud say, the midfield has to been better doubled as it was this year, and Zatan needs more than Di maria or cavani in attack. We will see how much Paris will spend now....
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Zlatan will leave anyway.
Malko

Post by Malko »

Thunder_PT what makes you think that? I do not think so....he wants to win the CL, and therefore he stays.India or China can wait......
Thunder_PT

Post by Thunder_PT »

Malko wrote:Thunder_PT what makes you think that? I do not think so....he wants to win the CL, and therefore he stays.India or China can wait......
The fact he said he's leaving?
SteffenM

Post by SteffenM »

Unless the Eiffel tower is substituted by a statue of Zlatan, he will leave.
Zlatan will never loose head or run away his word.
scapulaire24

Post by scapulaire24 »

I hope he will leave PSG. I'vz already say this last year.
It is the only chance for Paris to xin ine day the CL.
bermuda3eck

Post by bermuda3eck »

Harnik from stuttgart to Leipzig ^^-^^
Www.triceps.at - best sport nutrition
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

bermuda3eck wrote:Harnik from stuttgart to Leipzig ^^-^^
Source?

-

Hummels could join Barcelona or Bayern this summer if he leaves Dortmund.
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

BurningStorm wrote: Hummels could join Barcelona or Bayern this summer if he leaves Dortmund.
... and he wants to join Bayern. Dortmund fans were not happy on Saturday.

Malko

Post by Malko »

Bayern buys every german player who better than average. therefore, they are last to have to give lessons about fairplay to others !