Transfer Topic

Domestic league and cup football
maluyaca

Post by maluyaca »

Thunder_PT wrote:
apw wrote:Also rumour has it that Alicides is set to follow Alex from PSV to Chelsea, maybe Ricardo has more news on this ?
Actually, I thought Alcides was already a Chelsea player... Didn't Chelsea buy him from Benfica and loan him to PSV to bring him in later?

What I heard was that Alcides got 3 times more money that PSV could afford to give him but that Chelsea paid the salary of the player.
JC71

Post by JC71 »

@APW

To me, he isn't overpriced,
he's a solid as Paulo Ferreira but way faster,
and runs many kms (or miles).

During this season there were games that he run like a horse,
filling all the gaps in Porto defense.

I have my doubts if Quaresma game adapts do the British game,
he's more suitable to Spain or Italy,
although he's centers are very good.
apw

Post by apw »

maluyaca wrote:
apw wrote:Bosingwa - has agreed to sign for Chelsea £16.2 GBP.
I am worried about this in case it is another overpriced full back following in the footsteps of Ferreira, Del Horno, Belletti etc etc

Apw I don't understand you. Chelsea is the toy of a Russian Millionair and you're worried about paying too much. You bought Shev for 50M, if Bosingwa is an error then it's a smaller one. I think Bosingwa will be a good transfer.
Maybe what you say is true, but then as a fan you still worry about who you sign and just because we have money doesn't mean to waste it, i haven't seen Boswinga and i hope he is good but from what i have seen i would have preferred Dani Alves from Sevilla, still time will tell
" Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "
maluyaca

Post by maluyaca »

apw wrote:
maluyaca wrote:
apw wrote:Bosingwa - has agreed to sign for Chelsea £16.2 GBP.
I am worried about this in case it is another overpriced full back following in the footsteps of Ferreira, Del Horno, Belletti etc etc

Apw I don't understand you. Chelsea is the toy of a Russian Millionair and you're worried about paying too much. You bought Shev for 50M, if Bosingwa is an error then it's a smaller one. I think Bosingwa will be a good transfer.
Maybe what you say is true, but then as a fan you still worry about who you sign and just because we have money doesn't mean to waste it, i haven't seen Boswinga and i hope he is good but from what i have seen i would have preferred Dani Alves from Sevilla, still time will tell

He is Portuguese International - unless if we're talking about a player for CF, GK or LB - then it will be a good player. Will he succeed in England I think so but you never know. Today on another forum I sad that Thierry Henry failed in Italy and failed in Spain. I still think he is a good player.
Patrice Evra from Manchester is a player who you can compare with Bosingwa on the other side of the pitch.
Lyonnais

Post by Lyonnais »

less presitigious, but still a rather interesting player, the Serbian defender Basa from Le Mans, apparently chased by Dortmund and Stuttgart, could finally go to Zenit who apparently are able to pay the 8m transfer fee and would give a 2m annual salary to the player.
apw

Post by apw »

apw wrote:Also rumour has it that Alicides is set to follow Alex from PSV to Chelsea, maybe Ricardo has more news on this ?
Actually, I thought Alcides was already a Chelsea player... Didn't Chelsea buy him from Benfica and loan him to PSV to bring him in later?[/quote]

True he is a Chelsea player as is a another Serbian player whose name escapes me, but it is difficult to think of them in that way when they have never even trained with Chelsea let alone played
KDz

Post by KDz »

apw wrote:True he is a Chelsea player as is a another Serbian player whose name escapes me, but it is difficult to think of them in that way when they have never even trained with Chelsea let alone played
That player is Slobodan Rajkovic.
kraken

Post by kraken »

Rumors in romanian press about Steaua's Nicolae Dica moving to fresh champions Cluj, in exchange for Cristian Fabbiani and some money(Steaua's owner would prefer Semedo instead of the money, but i think there is no way CFR will drop him). This should be very interesting, in case anything is true. Fabbiani is one of the most expensive players ever brought to Romania, talented but extremely lazy, while Dica is one of our best players, though out of shape this season...this is either a late april fool's joke or a very very interesting exchange.
no cyanides
bbi

Post by bbi »

it is clear that becali(steaua's owner) doesn't like dica. and fabiani appears to have upset andone(cfr's coach). so a transfer wouldn't be totally out of the question. plus dayro moreno would be able to play on his normal position(becali and the fans want dayro to play, but i think most fans prefer dica over dayro). i wouldn't like this move. i think that once the player in romania so fabiani play for one season they learned his style of play and next season if he stays he will have more troubles than in the end of this season. plus as you said dica is just out of form but he remains a very good player and he is in the romanian national squad. i think i would be a bad business idea to sell a player in the national squad before the euro. because if he has a good match at the euro the players rating would go up very easily.
FORZA STEAUA! FORZA MILAN!
Cosmin_ultraSteaua

Post by Cosmin_ultraSteaua »

I still don't think Dica will want to go to CFR. And after the Euro he could leave in a western championship.
"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
Lyonnais

Post by Lyonnais »

Other rumors in France:

Marseille would focus on Bakari Koné (Nice), Kim (Nancy) and Daniel Van Buyten (Bayern).
Koné is however targeted by Saint-Etienne and Paris SG too and Nice would demand a 15 mio transfer fee.

Jean Makoun (Lille) would like to move. Lille would ask a 14 mio transfer fee. Arsenal and Tottenham would be favourite to get him but Marseille and Monaco in France + Juventus would be interested too.

At last, Bordeaux target Yoann Gourcuff (Milan), Jeremy Menez (Monaco) and Mickael Silvestre (Man. United). For Gourcuff, Bordeaux would be in competition with Marseille and Tottenham.
Micoud and Jemmali, whose contracts end this season, are not kept by Bordeaux. Micoud, 35 year old, might end his career.
apw

Post by apw »

Lyonnais : Ben Arfa to Arsenal ?

KDz : Slobodan Rajkovic - thank you that's him, we have heard at Chelsea that he is very promising better than Vidic at a comparable age ?
Zhund0r

Post by Zhund0r »

There is a rumour that Arsenal wants to buy Vincent Kompany(HSV) for 20 Mio €
Lyonnais

Post by Lyonnais »

apw wrote:Lyonnais : Ben Arfa to Arsenal ?
yes, pretty likely. He hasn't resigned yet to Lyon, which is a clear sign that he might leave and assuming that Arsenal want him, it would obviously be a very possible destination.

However:

- Ben Arfa (who is not easy to manage - a bit like Anelka when he was young) has problems with Alain Perrin the coach. However, it becomes more and more clear that Perrin will be fired at the end of the season and this might help Lyon to convince Ben Arfa to stay.

- in France, Marseille dream of having Ben Arfa and Lyon could use him to make an exchange with Nasri. It seems to me rather unlikely as Nasri recently said that he wouldn't play to another French club (read Lyon), but nothing is impossible in football.
Lyonnais

Post by Lyonnais »

Habib Bellaid, the defender from Strasbourg, would be targeted by both Hertha Berlin and Borussia Dortmund.

Valenciennes would be negotiating with Charleroi the transfer of the 18 year old winger Geoffrey Mujangi Bia