Man Utd players on the brink !

Anything football. NO POLITICS please.
apw

Man Utd players on the brink !

Post by apw »

It hasn't been a good world cup for Manchester United or Sir Alex Ferguson.
The big question is why are so many of their players appearing to be losing control.

1/ Rooney on the edge again, suspect temperament seemingly losing control !
2/ Ronaldo, Wants to leave United and will go to any lengths to do so, even provoking clubmates during a WC match
3 / Heinze - Out of Control after Argentina defeat in game he shouldn't have been playing in, He should have seen Red v Mexico
4 / Ruud Van Nistelrooy, not content with being left out of United, gets left out by Holland for attitude Problems.

At least Rio Ferdinand seems to have restored himself to peak form.

Should be an interesting pre season at Carrington in the next month or so

:lol: :lol: :lol:
panda

Post by panda »

I think it must be the latest Rio Ferdinand World Cup Wind Up.
apw

Post by apw »

Back to club rivalries now !

In all seriousness i doubt if fergie is losing much sleep !
MalcolmW

Post by MalcolmW »

All 4 of ManU's main strikers were in the same half of the WC draw. So far Ronaldo's Portugal has eliminated Holland (a Ruud awakening for Van Nistelroy) and England (with Rooney).
But who wil have the last laugh? Maybe Louis Haha...
Giuseppe

Post by Giuseppe »

not exactly on topic, but I think Rooney is going to smash C.Ronaldo's face when they return to the team. The only thing that can save Ronaldo is a transfer :)
panda

Post by panda »

cartoon in english newspaper.

Rooney is stamping on Carvalho. Rooney's thought bubble says:

'Hmm. The metatarsal seems to be working OK now.'
panda

Post by panda »

If we're talking bad performances by Man U players, Saha's cameo of awfulness tonight must come quite high - he cannot play in the final, but if he played like this France will not miss him.

Ronaldo was booed every time he touched the ball. By whom? England fans who had bought tickets long ago? He will find it hard in England if he is still here next season.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Why did Saha get the yellow card?
I saw him goifg for the ball, spreading his legs to avoid contact. Then Figo almost stepped on his privat parts and then Saha got the yellow card - I would have thought Figo would get one.....
panda

Post by panda »

@Ricardo

On BBC TV the commentator said Saha had committed a 'scissors tackle' which is banned.
badgerboy

Post by badgerboy »

Since all Saha did after he came on was give the ball away I'd say France should be happy he's banned for the final!

I know it wastes time but I never quite understand why coaches mess around with unnecessary substitutions in such tenuous positions. Take off one of your most dangerous players and bring on someone not up to the pace of the game with five minutes left. If you're leading by two or three fine. But if Portugal had equalised, especially as a result of one of Saha's misplaced passes...