Eating habits

Anything football. NO POLITICS please.
EarlofBug

Post by EarlofBug »

We'll eat them, and afterwards they'll be eating us.
subway14

Post by subway14 »

Aldi issues recall of its £1.15 breaded chicken goujons amid fears they may contain salmonella Image
At 1.15 I would be surprised if they contained chicken never mind salmonella!
subway14

Post by subway14 »

subway14

Post by subway14 »

Eurofootballgeek

Post by Eurofootballgeek »

Anybody else intrigued with trying foods and restaurants from different countries? I don't mean getting a Kebab or Indian takeaway, but unique places that most people would have never tried food from.
Recently this has become an interest for me, although due to Covid this has been difficult obviously to be going to restaurants. So far through the most 'unheard of' I have managed is Eritrean, Venezuelan and Syrian. (I live near London, so you can probably find a restaurant for most countries)
seso

Post by seso »

subway14 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 22:25 [url=https://cutt.ly/EbNi5GL]MasterChef judge Andy Allen shares his simple recipe for the perfect potato gratin - and he uses a VERY surprising secret ingredient
Is his surprising ingredient Potatos?
Either potatos or gratin!! :grin1:
seso

Post by seso »

Eurofootballgeek wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 00:03 Recently this has become an interest for me, although due to Covid this has been difficult obviously to be going to restaurants. So far through the most 'unheard of' I have managed is Eritrean, Venezuelan and Syrian. (I live near London, so you can probably find a restaurant for most countries)
Yes, I found that very interesting when I had first moved to London! Also the different people (from all different countries) that you could meet there!