2023/24 Champions League quarter-finals, semi-finals and final

Champions League, Europa League, Conference League
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

This reminds me of the City comeback. Gorgeous!
Phocea

Post by Phocea »

The early whistle while Bayern scores...
The joke continues.

All my heart for Dortmund
Last edited by Phocea on Wed May 08, 2024 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
Francisco

Post by Francisco »

Let’s hope Dortmund hasn’t spent all luck against PSG :wink:
matt

Post by matt »

Bayern robbed. Nowadays sometimes the play goes on even when there's a ridicolously clear offside, he should not have raised the flag for sure in this case.
Last edited by matt on Wed May 08, 2024 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
International break hater
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Well Kane, if you're going to win a trophy in Germany this season, it's going to have to be Euro 2024. Good luck.
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

matt wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 23:03 Bayern robbed. Nowadays the play goes on even when there's a ridicolously clear offside, he should not have whistled for sure in this case for sure.
Fuck Real. It's not possible without those things.

Dortmund now against all odds and the mafia.
angel_87

Post by angel_87 »

Real Madrid truly never dies!!
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Even if it ends 2-2, I think Madrid would have just battered Bayern in extra time, and even if they survived they were at a real disadvantage in the shootout with the available players and hostile crowd. They were much the better team, I don't think Tuchel would have tried to turtle up like that otherwise.
MercedesBenz240

Post by MercedesBenz240 »

Con var, sin var, el Madrid te va robar
Lorric

Post by Lorric »

Kane has had to sit on the sidelines and watch his team lose three trophies, Super Cup, German Cup and Champions League.
matt

Post by matt »

Ironically enough, a similar thing happened to Real earlier in the season, with them being the victim.

In La Liga.
International break hater
BurningStorm

Post by BurningStorm »

Lorric wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 23:11 Even if it ends 2-2, I think Madrid would have just battered Bayern in extra time, and even if they survived they were at a real disadvantage in the shootout with the available players and hostile crowd. They were much the better team, I don't think Tuchel would have tried to turtle up like that otherwise.
The subs weren't smart, but in the end it's all because of this Neuer blunder. It killed Bayern and woke Real and the stadium up.

Somehow there is always this one guy with a decisive blunder against Real, incredible.
naaba

Post by naaba »

Real is the McGyver of Champions League. They always find a way.
rrey1

Post by rrey1 »

Well, Kane missed his chance about 5 minutes after Davies goal (hit the side netting).
Real was better (and Ancelotti clearly out-subbed Tuchel).
Reload time for Bayern (cue 2011-2012).
rpo.castro

Post by rpo.castro »

Ah ah sore losers! Blame the ref.
Real Madrid was great tonight, they never go down, they always comeback, even with the great saves by Neuer, the goal against, the time wasting (normal), the disallowed goal (good call) they always believed and didn't set for equalized.

Tuchel took out everyone, Musiala who was doing great, Kane today not a scorer but a playmaker, he took everyone and told everyone to defend...and told Real Madrid to attack.
A line of 6! a lot of players out of position. He get what he deserved. Thats why he won't be Bayern coach anymore, that's partially he will finish Bundesliga a mile behind Leverkusen.

Ancelotti just nailed on the subs as always. Team was always playing smart, rarely in dispair. They were losing when they didn't deserved, he reacted with fresh players position by position, time was flying, he put more force on attack but well positioned not just all in same place, and takes Bellingham out barely at end. Master class. Another.

Great Real, amazing night at Bernabéu. Last Bayern victory there: 2001 I think. Today wasn't about luck. The better team, the strongest, the team that made more, wanted more, got the final.

Great final ahead in Wembley. Two great teams with good football. Its a final it can go both sides.