Bulgarian Football Season 2019/20

Domestic league and cup football
levski.bg

Bulgarian Football Season 2019/20

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets introduced Biton and Tchibota

The management of Ludogorets introduced the two new recruits during a press conference in Sofia. Mavis Tchibota and Dan Biton received their official outfits and posed for the media.

‘I know Ludogorets well from the games they played against Hapoel Beer Sheva. When I heard about this opportunity, I did not hesitate at all’, said Tchibota. His contract was signed in February, but it became valid now.

Dan Biton played good this season in Ashdod. He scored five goals and assisted five times in a total of 34 games.

‘I want to achieve an even bigger success with my new team! I hope I can help them. Ludogorets is a classy team with a lot of experience in the European tournaments’, said Biton.

The team is now training in ‘Tsarsko selo’ where they will stay until the 15th of June. The players will undergo medical examinations and fitness tests. The second training camp begins on the 16th of June in Austria.

Before heading for Austria, Ludogorets will play a trial game against Nadezhda Dobroslavtsi, and during their stay in Austria they will play against Triglav Kranj, Karabakh, Shakhtar Donetsk and Botosani.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets makes another transfer hit with a defender from France

Ludogorets has already made a big transfer hit by adding the Jordan Ikoko to the team. The defender is part of the national football team of Congo and comes from the French FC Guingamp. The managers of the two clubs reached an agreement on Sunday and finalized the negotiations. Ikoko passed all medical tests and was introduced as the newest Ludogorets player by the Sports Administration director Georgi Karamandzhukov. The wing-back will join the others in Austria.

‘I am happy to come to a team like Ludogorets where I can achieve an even bigger success. I believe I can contribute to the team’s participation in the championship and the European tournaments.

Ikoko has played for PSG and Le Avre AC. The player has been a part of all youth team formations of France but his decision was to become a member of the national football team of Congo in July 2017. He has played in a total of seven games with the team since then.

The Ludogorets scouts followed Ikoko’s performance for a long time and after the coach Stoev approved their choice, the transfer was completed. The player is the third new recruit this season after Tchibota and Biton joined the team.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Jorginho becomes part of Ludogorets on the 1st of July

PFC Ludogorets and the French club AS Saint-Etienne reached an agreement for the transfer of the midfielder Jorginho. The Guinea-Bissau national football team member will be a part of Ludogorets after the 1st of July. The Ludogorets management monitored Jorginho’s performance while he was part of CSKA-Sofia and after the coach Stoev approved the decision, the negotiations for his transfer were initiated.

Jorge Fernando Barbosa Intima, which is Jorginho’s full name, is currently a part of Guinea-Bissau’s national football team which will participate in the African Nations’ Cup. The team is in the same group as Benin, Ghana and Cameroon.

Jorginho is the fourth new addition to Ludogorets prior to the new season. The others are Tchibota (Bnei Yehuda), Biton (Ashdod) and Ikoko (Guingamp).

This is Jorginho:

Name: Jorge Fernando Barbosa Intima
Born on the 21st of September in Bissau
Height: 171cm, weight: 69kg.
Position: right wing-back.
Youth player at Manchester City

CAREER:
2015-16 Arouca – 4 games, 0 goals.
2016 autumn – Arouca – 10 games, 5 goals
2017 spring – Saint-Etienne (under rent) – 5 games, 1 goal
2016/17 Saint-Etienne II– 3 games, 1 goal
2017/18 Chaves – 20 games, 1 goal
2018/19 CSKA-Sofia – 32 games, 5 goals
Guinea-Bissau national football team – 5 games, 0 goals.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets will play against Ferencvarosi TC in the UEFA Champions League preliminary round

Ludogorets will stand against Ferencvarosi TC in the first of the UEFA Champions League preliminary round.

The first game will be played on the 9th or 10th of July in Hungary. The rematch will be a week later in Razgrad.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

CSKA will play against OFK Titograd in the Europa League preliminary round

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Levski will play against Ruzomberok in the Europa League preliminary round

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets defeated the Slovenian team Triglav with a 4:0 score

Ludogorets achieved a devastating 4:0 win against Triglav. The Bulgarian champion scored four goals against their Slovenian competitor. This was the first trial game scheduled for the camp in Austria. Triglav was eighth in the domestic championship of Slovenia among nine other teams/ Dijan Doncic is the team coach.

The team composition was experimental but Ludogorets was still able to apply pressure and had the chance to score five minutes after the game started. Terziev tried to score with his head but the ball went into the woodwork. Ten minutes later Bakalov missed the gate and immediately after that Manolev tried to score but the keeper saved. The young Yordanov played with his head but missed the gate Udovic passed by Cicinho and tried to score but Renan was lucky and the ball did not enter the gate. Hasanay’s attempt to score in the 43rd minute was also not accurate. Ludogorets took the lead in the 45th minute. Manolev passed to Yusein and then he passed to Bakalov who scored with his head.

Ludogorets was close to a second goal as soon as the second half began. Biton kicked the ball from the foul point but the keeper kicked it back. Biton passed to Lukoki in the 50th minute. He passed to Kovachev who added a goal. Yankov passed to Bakalov behind the defense line and the player scored easily. It was his sixth goal in a total of two trial games/ Biton showed his class soon after that by making the score 4:0. Ikoko entered the game in the 63rd minute. The playmaker position competitors Biton and Marcelinho played together for about half an hour. The Brazilian player was close to the team captain Dyakov. Marcelinho was the main attacker in the last ten minutes of the game.
Last edited by levski.bg on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Friendly

CSKA - FK Příbram 3-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-mnn2t9sk
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Friendly

Levski - Red Bull Bragantino 0-1

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets defeated 2:0 the champion of Azerbaijan

Ludogorets achieved another win in the series of trial games in Austria. The Bulgarian champion defeated the Azerbaijan champion Karabakh with a 2:0 score. They defeated Triglav with a 4:0 score three days ago.

Marcelinho opened the score in the 17th minute with a kick from the penalty zone border. Bakalov scored the second goal in the 70th minute after he received a pass from Lukoki.

Ludogorets totally outplayed Karabakh and had the chance to score even more goals.

Keseru, Wanderson, Swierczok, Yusein and Goralski did not take part in the game.
Last edited by levski.bg on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

CSKA announced that Diego Fabbrini (Botoșani) signed a 3-year contract with the club.

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ludogorets lost 0:3 to Shakhtar

Ludogorets lost 0:3 to Ukraine’s champion Shakhtar (Donetsk). This was the first lost for the team since the beginning of their summer training. Shakhtar was also the strongest competitor so far.

This was a debut game for Shakhtar’s new coach Luis Castro who took Paulo Fonseca’s place. This fact motivated the Ukranians. They also honored Ludogorets by mentioning on their website that they were about to play against Bulgaria’s champion for eight consecutive years. They also pointed out the main players – Marcelinho, Wanderson, Keseru and Swierczok.

Shakhtar took the lead in the third minute. Marcelinho made a mistake in the field center and Tete received the ball by Moraes. He scored in Renan’s gate. Ludogorets tried to apply pressure. Ikoko made an attempt to score but it was not good enough. Tchibota also tried after that, but he was not accurate. Trubin kicked the ball back after that but it went straight to Kovachev’s feet. The young player hesitated and a Shakhtar defender intervened.

The second goal was scored in the 28th minute when the ex-CSKA player Moraes passed to Patrick who scored easily. Shakhtar was close to a third goal five minutes after that.

Ludogorets was also about to score in the 52nd minute when Biton kicked the ball from a corner and Moti jumped the highest in order to receive it, but his attempt to score after that was not accurate. Ten minutes later Ismaili almost scored but Renan was able to save. The third goal was scored in the 72nd minute. Taison sent e powerful shot from a 25-meter distance and Renan did not react in the best possible way and the ball went to Sikan, who scored easily. There was a fourth goal later, but it was cancelled due to an offside situation.

Ludogorets tried to score at least one goal and they did just before the game ended. Keseru’s goal was also cancelled due to an offside situation. Yankov almost scored in the 90th minute but the experienced keeper saved.

Wanderson, Grigore, Goralski and Swierczok were not part of the team composition. There is only one trial game left – against Botosani.

The game against Shakhtar was personally attended by the Ludogorets owners Kiril Domuschiev and Georgi Domuschiev.

https://ludogorets.tv/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B ... D0%BE/1193
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Deni Alar from Rapid Vienna on loan to Levski Sofia