levski.bg wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 17:38 Image
the ș in Keșerü :o
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

subway14 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 15:27 the ș in Keșerü :o
Maybe, they mean Cash ;)
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Firnen

Post by Firnen »

I thought that Greece was undisputed European champions when it comes to mass hysteria, lack of reason and needless panic, but Bulgaria beats it : clubs do not want to play against Ludogorets because they travelled to Milan where there is the coronavirus outbreak. And the Federation instead of telling "cut the crap, either you play or you lose the games without playing" postponed the next 2 matches of Ludogorets ! Insane !
V Yo-Yo

Post by V Yo-Yo »

Firnen wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 23:06 I thought that Greece was undisputed European champions when it comes to mass hysteria, lack of reason and needless panic, but Bulgaria beats it : clubs do not want to play against Ludogorets because they travelled to Milan where there is the coronavirus outbreak. And the Federation instead of telling "cut the crap, either you play or you lose the games without playing" postponed the next 2 matches of Ludogorets ! Insane !
Levski's director actually said after their defeat yesterday "I hope the coronavirus spreads, so we don't get to play Ludogorets"
matt

Post by matt »

Firnen wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 23:06 I thought that Greece was undisputed European champions when it comes to mass hysteria, lack of reason and needless panic, but Bulgaria beats it : clubs do not want to play against Ludogorets because they travelled to Milan where there is the coronavirus outbreak. And the Federation instead of telling "cut the crap, either you play or you lose the games without playing" postponed the next 2 matches of Ludogorets ! Insane !
:degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile:

In reality i shouldn't smile, this shows that the economic repercussions that Italy face will be devastating for us. We're a pariah country right now.
International break hater
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgaria football matches, other sports events suspended until April 13

Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) said on March 13 that it was suspending all matches in the two divisions of its professional league until April 13, in response to the state of emergency declared by the country’s Parliament due to the coronavirus pandemic.

In a statement, the Bulgarian football governing body said that it was advising football clubs “to observe all measures to limit the spread of the infection if they decide to continue training sessions.”

A task force would work on updating the match calendar “depending on the developments and decisions of state authorities,” the statement said.

BFU had already suspended all amateur competitions on March 9 and had planned to play the next round of professional matches in empty stadiums.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Ivelin Popov with a goal, but FC Rostov lost 1-3 from Lokomotiv Moscow

levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Hungary’s match v Bulgaria in Sofia has been rescheduled for June 4th.

matt

Post by matt »

matt wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 22:27
:degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile: :degsmile:

In reality i shouldn't smile, this shows that the economic repercussions that Italy face will be devastating for us. We're a pariah country right now.

Ok, i must admit that they were right and i was a fool.
International break hater
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June

The Bulgarian Football Union’s expert working group has taken a decision to resume the first league championship on 5 June, and the training process - as of mid-May.

If the 2019/2020 season is completed, the finals of the Bulgarian Supercup are to take place on 22 July, and the start of season 2020/2021 is to be given on 25 July.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again

Bulgaria’s Ministry of Youth and Sports on May 11 received approval from the Ministry of Health of a Plan for organizing and conducting a preparatory period for professional footballers, drafted by the Bulgarian Football Union and the ministry.

From May 15, the professional teams in the country can start collective training in groups, subject to strict anti-epidemic measures. All players will be subjected to PCR tests for coronavirus COVID-19 three days before the start of training.

The presence of a minimum number of representatives of the coaching staff is recommended during the training sessions.

The decision will be fully consistent with the idea to preserve the health of the players. They need to be given enough time to conduct normal training to minimize the risk of injury.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »