Bulgarian Football Season 2022-2023

Domestic league and cup football
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 22:46 https://youtu.be/cG_7WXyca4U?t=80 - this league is beyond saveable.Of course CSKA have themselves to blame at the end of the day but still..I am glad i ditched this sorry excuse of a league 8-9 years ago and follow a match only if i have a bet on it.We have a saying here "The country is the same as our sport" - well if our sport is shit you can figure out the rest yourselves.
OH GOD, PLEASE...MAKE CSKA CHAMPIONS, I CANT STAND THAT WHINING ANYMORE.
I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Bulgarian

Post by Bulgarian »

I can speak to a wall and have a better convo.
You cant even see when your team gets punished at the expense of the green team. You are a lost cause.
I have good news for you - i am done answering/engaging with you. You are too deluded and a waste of time. Live in your stupid world see if i care lol.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Bulgarian wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 20:33 I can speak to a wall and have a better convo.
You cant even see when your team gets punished at the expense of the green team. You are a lost cause.
I have good news for you - i am done answering/engaging with you. You are too deluded and a waste of time. Live in your stupid world see if i care lol.
Thank you very much :up:
shnura

Post by shnura »

levski.bg wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 17:31 If you dont watch "this corrupted league", how do you know he is corrupted? If Ludogorets titles was not deserved, the other bulgarian teams will do at least as Ludogorets in Europe. Is that happen, or that is FAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY from happen? Or maybe european club football is corrupted too? Perfect explanation, where you cant stand the fact that there are better club/s....
It's totally embarrassing to read such childish infantilism in a forum like this. :sigh: Like, did it cross your mind for a second that participating in Europe from the champion quota (from a below 25th place ranked league) gives enormous advantage over everyone else? Especially in the last seasons. The champion has access to CL, then EL, then ECL, basically you have to be a total loser to not make it at least to ECL group stage and have guaranteed matches till Christmas and guaranteed good money that widens the gap between you and the rest even more. Razgrad are in such privileged position over the rest year after year that it would be a humiliation to not get the most points.
And CSKA is surely not "FAAAAAR AWAY" from Razgrad in the last 3 seasons: 2020 - EL GS, 2021 - ECL GS, 2022 - minutes away from another ECL GS. One could imagine if the roles were reversed and CSKA was getting the champion quota and Razgrad only access was ECL, where they have to eliminate 3 teams just to play ELC GS, or eliminate 4 teams to play EL GS like it was till 2020. Btw we can have partial agreement that the rest of the teams are really far away from the truth Europe wise (especially your team), but they are also really far away from the title race, so mentioning them along with CSKA is idiotic.
eye

Post by eye »

Leaving out the leagues of northern countries that start at spring and end at autumn/winter Bulgarian league was the first league to start (8/7/22) if I remember well the same day/weekend that Serbian league started and it will end at the last day of european season at 11/6/23 !! Of course there was a long break for WC and winter but still it is amazing that their season lasted over 11 months. It is also weird considering the location of Bulgaria at map. If it was a country of central to north europe (eg Denmark, Poland) it would make sense to start so early and have such a long winter break but you don't expect this from a southern country
Greyn

Post by Greyn »

eye wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 14:11 If it was a country of central to north europe (eg Denmark, Poland) it would make sense to start so early and have such a long winter break but you don't expect this from a southern country
No more harsh winters in Poland since the beginning of this century. Usually just a week or two of snowing and the snow usually disappears same day. Temperatures also more like in autumn. In my childhood time (90's) winters were indeed harsh, especially where my family is leaving (north-east Poland), but with all these climate changes there is no need for long winter break in the Polish league nowadays.
eye

Post by eye »

Greyn wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 14:42
eye wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 14:11 If it was a country of central to north europe (eg Denmark, Poland) it would make sense to start so early and have such a long winter break but you don't expect this from a southern country
No more harsh winters in Poland since the beginning of this century. Usually just a week or two of snowing and the snow usually disappears same day. Temperatures also more like in autumn. In my childhood time (90's) winters were indeed harsh, especially where my family is leaving (north-east Poland), but with all these climate changes there is no need for long winter break in the Polish league nowadays.
The weather has changed that's for sure but still it is warmer at summer in Bulgaria than in Poland and it is colder at winter in Poland than in Bulgaria. So if you are expecting a league to start earlier at summer and have longer winter break that is the Polish league and not the Bulgarian.
Greyn

Post by Greyn »

eye wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 14:55
Greyn wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 14:42
The weather has changed that's for sure but still it is warmer at summer in Bulgaria than in Poland and it is colder at winter in Poland than in Bulgaria. So if you are expecting a league to start earlier at summer and have longer winter break that is the Polish league and not the Bulgarian.
I was not referring to the point of your post regarding the season's length in Bulgaria and Poland. It was just a side info about the weather in Poland during winters.

As for the matter you mentioned, maybe there is a problem with infrastructure in Bulgaria. Do all stadiums in the Bulgarian league have under-soil heating? In Poland it is one of criteria in the regulations that the stadium must have it to be allowed to play the games there.
levski.bg

Post by levski.bg »

Final Standing in Bulgaria